[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Endtown 2016-06-09

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: end170605.gif (293KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170605.gif
293KB, 900x919px
This week, in Endtown... we're back to the bear and pig.

Great.
>>
File: end170607.gif (263KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170607.gif
263KB, 900x919px
Something so cheesy can only be pulled off by Marx.
>>
File: end170609.gif (292KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170609.gif
292KB, 900x919px
Today's strip comes with a free chicken waifu.
>>
it'll be nice to see bear fuck shit up but it's sad to know that he'll die.
>>
>>93098887
>sad to know that he'll die
What makes you say that?
>>
>>93098760
Why just pigs though? Some chicken could be good.
>>
>>93098914
Good people tend to, in Endtown.
>>
>>93098760
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmvlEEpm2Ns
>>
>>93099707
You can't eat bacon without eggs.
>>
~Take the Lift Down to Endtown,
It's the Coziest Lil' Place in the Earth
But that's not saying much cuz
We went and blew up most
Everything else that had worth~
You'll find lions, tigers, and BEARS OH MY
And a heaping helping serving of BLEAK
See just what's gonna be left behind
For the bitter,
lonesome, lost
and the meek~
IT'S
ALL
IN
END~TO~O~WN
WATCH THE WORLD COME TO AN
END~TO~O~WN
NOT MUCH USE TRYING TO
STICK A~RO~OUND
WHEN YOU KNOW THINGS
ARE GONNA
GET
THIS
BAD!
IT'S ALL NORMAL IN
END~TO~O~WN
JUSTIFY THE MEANS TO
END~TO~O~WN
YOU'LL BE HAPPY YOUR
UN~DER~GR~O~UND
And de asleep
when things
go
a lil' bit
chaaaotic
despotic
and so
damn
com-plete-ly
ma~d~
>>
>>93098726
I liked the transition from the last strip to the first panel.
>>93098788
It seems like it would be easy enough to tap into a phone line in Endtown and go around the telephone board. What I want to know is, what does the voice on the other end sound like? Is it male, female, or is it muffled or are they trying to hide it?

There could also be a supernatural element like Marx or something more sinister. It would be a hell of an interesting scene if after Walt throws the phone away it begins to ring in the trash can.
>>
How do you think the bear will die?
>>
>>93098887
I'm not too worried. I'm kind of getting plot armor vibes from Walt and Portia right now. I guess time will tell.

>>93101634
>How do you think the bear will die?
Well if in the unlikely scenario he's going to get killed it would have to be by a gun or blaster. There is no way in hell anyone is going to beat or stab Walt to death.
>>
>>93101763
I guess to add to my post I think that Portia's more likely to die than Walt. She seems almost like she's being propped up to be a killed or have to be rescued.

>>93100173
Is this based on an existing song or did you just make it up?
>>
>>93099824
None of the protags in the comic have died. Secondary characters usually are the ones at risk.
>>
>>93101763
>I'm kind of getting plot armor vibes from Walt and Portia right now.
After he wrote Holly out of the story, I'm not sure that exists.
If nothing else they're probably at least protected from a sudden end.
If one of them is about to go, we'll have time to worry.
>>
>>93102780
From some comments he made in e-mails and some hints in the comic, I get the feeling Holly was always meant to die before Wally but it was going to be in a more benevolent way. It probably wasn't until Kirbee that he decided to rush to it due to mixing up the concept of Holly going away with the feelings about his divorce.
>>
File: 1481395581968.png (845KB, 1440x2693px) Image search: [Google]
1481395581968.png
845KB, 1440x2693px
>>93103602
>I get the feeling Holly was always meant to die before Wally but it was going to be in a more benevolent way.
According to pic related that someone posted before Kirbee she was supposed to have been abusive and violent until she just disappeared. Wally and Chic go looking for her but no trace.
>>
>>93104266
He clearly is not respecting his readers in that text, what makes you think he is being completely honest? Besides, for anything to have a "before Kirbee" validity it has to be from, you know, before Kirbee.

I mean, come on.. "I meant to do that" is one of the oldest excuses/cliches out there, to the point is has become a common joke.
>>
>>93102667
I wish Aaron had the guts to kill off Wally for real.
>>
>>93105829
Having Wally leave the stage leaving Kirbee and Chic trying to survive while figuring out Dittos work could really make the comic interesting.
>>
>>93102530
>She seems almost like she's being propped up to be a killed
A sacrificial pig, if you will?
>>
>>93106083
>Kirbee going from extra, to main character, to replacing the love interest and finally usurping the role of protagonist
She would make Marx look good in comparison. I'd fund it, might as well drive this poorly flying plane to the ground.
>>
>>93104266
Anyone have the latest one?
>>
All furries must hang
>>
>>93107672
You'll like this comic.
>>
File: welcome.gif (66KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
welcome.gif
66KB, 600x595px
>>93107835
Nobody fucking likes this comic... we only read it because we're addicted to the crippling depression.
>>
File: endtown-2013-07-23.gif (286KB, 1200x1190px) Image search: [Google]
endtown-2013-07-23.gif
286KB, 1200x1190px
>>93107992
I was making a joke about this.

Also, Walt's second statement in this strip is pretty ironic now.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.