[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They should just call him Arachnig

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1496994580367.jpg (174KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
1496994580367.jpg
174KB, 940x529px
They should just call him Arachnig
>>
Why not the Aracna-kid
>>
>>93098293
I've been seeing multiple threads at different times of the day, complaining about the same thing

I seriously hope its not just one guy constantly complaining about miles randomly throughtout the day
>>
Why do people not like the name Kid-Arachnid?
>>
>>93098356
I dont even give a shit about spidershit comics, only wanted to make the nigger pun
>>
Black Manta(rantula)
>>
>>93098356

I think this is what happens when /pol/ gets bored of circlejerking over Donald Trump and they decide to go stir the pot somewhere else.

Comic book fans don't act like this
>>
>>93098385
Take your shitty jokes somewhere else.
>>
>>93098380

He's a young man, not a kid

And his name is Spider-Man
>>
>>93098441
>young man.

He's sixteen. He's a fucking kid.
>>
File: a86.png (215KB, 725x599px) Image search: [Google]
a86.png
215KB, 725x599px
>>93098441
>And his name is Spider-Man
>>
>>93098455

Sixteen is like the beginning of adulthood
>>
>>93098441
16 year olds qualify as kids.
>>
>>93098480

>I know what qualifies as underage, believe me, I'm something of an expert on the subject
>>
>>93098293
Brown Recluse

>>93098356
/co/ is just you, me, and Joe Quesada

Joe's been accounted for at a gala all night and I know I didn't write this shitty OP

>>93098479
nope

reaching the age of majority is the beginning of adulthood

minors are children
>>
>>93098507
Underage? What in the goddamn hell are you talking about? Old guys will call younger dudes "kid" til they're about 30.
>>
>>93098479
Pretty sure eighteen is the beginning of adulthood. At least, that's the case here in the states. I don't know what kind of backwards land you're from.
>>
>>93098627
>Pretty sure eighteen is the beginning of adulthood. At least, that's the case here in the states.

Not all 50 states.
>>
>>93098662
Nope, in all 50 states you are legally an adult when you are 18. And before you bring it up, since I'm willing to bet you're the retarded fuck that /would/ bring it up, age of consent and legally drinking age is different from legal adult age.
>>
>>93098441
>And his name is Spider-Man

Nope, Peter Parker is Spider-Man.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.