[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INFORMATION LEAK ON DC AND WARNER BRO MOVIES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8330.jpg (232KB, 750x1019px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8330.jpg
232KB, 750x1019px
An old aqaunitance of mine from high school met me for drinks at a bar the other day since he had just finished off a long day at work and wanted to meet me and some friends as we all had not seen each other for a few years, he always told me in Facebook Messenger that he worked in the behind the scenes department for a major movie studio and he was telling me all about his job when we were at a bar where he works as a specliased set design crew member for Warner Bros. He has been working there for almost 11 years and has worked on films such as The Accountant, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Batman Begins as well as every DCEU movie, including Wonder Woman, Man of Steel, Batman V Superman, Suicide Squad and Justice League. He has been called back to Queenstown, NZ to help with set design for the Justice League reshoots, I made this account on Reddit because I'm a DC fan like you all and wanted to share this information I was given.

- There are apparently many names that Warner Bros have reached out to direct The Flash, Robert Zemeckis will likely be out of the running soon, he has been called in to make sure his schedule is free around fall of 2017 which apparently is for a project 'starring Ezra Miller', it is likely Flash but could be Fantastic Beasts 2.

- Warners Bros are scrambling to get another DCEU film out for 2018, the current options are either Justice League Dark, Gotham City Sirens, Suicide Squad 2 and The Flash.

- While filming Justice League reshoots he has heard that Batgirl is a movie that DC wants to get into production soon also due to the success of Wonder Woman.

- He has been called back for Justice League reshoots, the reshoots are not extensive but are reshooting a fair chunk of the film, including many key scenes, the scene with Aquaman and Bruce Wayne at the fishing dock is being reshot aswell as a scene which he was also given a vague description of 'Superman fighting the Justice League, with Batman being the prominent one'.
>>
>>93092537
Nice fanfiction, bro.
>>
What kind of pathetic nobody do you have to be to spend time writing shit like this.

Turn your fucking life around already. Everyone is waiting for you to be better.
>>
>>93092537
>I made this account on Reddit because I'm a DC fan like you all and wanted to share this information I was given.
Why don't you go back there op and take this shit thread with you
>>
>>93092537
We already knew pretty much all of this tho
>>
>>93092854
No, it's real.

The problem is that it's old news by now.
>>
>>93093968
I work in the movie business. Set design crew don't get any info like this. Stop being a bitch.
>>
>>93092537
>almost 11 years
>worked on Batman Begins (2005)

he worked on a movie that finished shooting in 2004?

>scrambling to get another DCEU film out for 2018

OK but it's June 2017 now, so that means either your info is seriously out of date or just plain wrong, because there's no way they could do anything for 2018 from a standing start. It would have to be something that's already cast, already has a shooting script, and already has a director. In other words, we'd have heard of it.

I don't know how to tell you this OP but your friend is full of shit.
>>
>>93092537
Tell me about Suicide Squad 2.
>>
>>93096322
it wears a mask
>>
>>93096413
Why does it wear the mask?
>>
>>93096598
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>93096651
UUUU
>>
More Kongzilla universe info please
What's happening with Godzilla 2?
Will Mothra and Rodan get spin-offs?
What's next after the rematch of the century?
>>
>>93092537
>Superman fighting the Justice League
Snyderfags keep saying he wouldn't do this but every leak says it's happening.
>>
File: rtlogo.png (26KB, 322x100px) Image search: [Google]
rtlogo.png
26KB, 322x100px
>>93092537
If that last one is true, doesn't that just go to show that the studios know that "reviews" are entirely arbitrary?
>>
>>93092537
People still do the 'my dad works at Nintendo' thing?
Huh.
>>
>Superman fighting the Justice League

Christ wtf
>>
> suicide squad 2
Christ no

Where the fuck is my sandman movieee
>>
>>93100274
>Where the fuck is my sandman movieee

Well, they are preparing the audience by introducing Killer Frost first
>>
>>93099464
Since when are suits capable of learning?
>>
>>93092537
My dad work at Nintendo and he confirms Half Life 3
>>
>>93099830
jobs for life are rare these days anon

you really can't blame his dad for hanging in there so long
>>
>>93093320
/co/ killers probably
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.