[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Series that deserve to have amusement park Simulator Rides.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Opening_logo.jpg (517KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Opening_logo.jpg
517KB, 1920x1080px
ITT: Series that deserve to have amusement park Simulator Rides.
>>
>>93092298
>Grunkle Stan builds a poorly made makeshift tour ride for the Mystery Shack
>You're the first customer to try it and Dipper and Mabel come along to try it too/make sure you don't die

It practically writes itself.
>>
>>93092346
Wut? I would have thought it would have involved Stanford in some way.
>>
File: hirsch.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
hirsch.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>93092298
Or at least a gift shop
>>
File: recreation no longer accessable.jpg (87KB, 613x409px) Image search: [Google]
recreation no longer accessable.jpg
87KB, 613x409px
>>93093207
>>
>>93092425
Who says it can't?

The ride is billed as "a journey to a dimension of weirdness." At first it's just poorly done cardboard cutouts. But shortly in, Stanford passes by mentioning he's working on a new portal experiment, at which point you accidentally enter the portal and "really" get sent to another dimension, with the effects suddenly becoming good quality. Grunkle Stan proceeds to pretend this was all part of the plan and that everything is fine, reminding you about the no refunds policy. Dipper and Mabel then save you and send you back to the Mystery Shack.
>>
>>93093354
Oh yeah I guess that works, I was probably thinking something more along the lines of the BTTF setup where Stanford is showing off his successes to the world and maybe Bill Cipher breaks out.
>>
>>93092298
the loud house. Knowing the show, they can have high speed action the simulation riding water because the toilet was flooded or something.
>>
>>93092298
The pre-shows and queues are half the fun. Making it the Mystery Shack would be amazing. It could be attached to a museum Ford built to document the world all of his paranormal findings.
>>
>>93092298
>Soos, Wendy, Dan, and Robbie are used during the safety video.
>>
Danny Phantom.

I kind of wish there was another Nicktoons ride with more of the modern Nicktoons.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.