[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A Hideo Kojima game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: DIAAAAAANA!.jpg (162KB, 679x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DIAAAAAANA!.jpg
162KB, 679x1000px
>A Hideo Kojima game
>>
File: 1384280830855.jpg (2MB, 1902x984px) Image search: [Google]
1384280830855.jpg
2MB, 1902x984px
>>
>>93091889
I'd play it. Wonder Woman is perfect for Kojima
>>
>>93091889
That would be cool
>>
>>93091889
I like how they went out of their way to make a different cover for the Jap market. Between this and the Justice League manga, is DC trying to get a bigger foothold on Japan?
>>
If Kojima wrote a comic what would he write? I'd want to say something like Black Widow or Suicide Squad but then I remember that he also did Zone of the Enders and I'm imagining him doing Iron Man with all his usual craziness. He did love Civil war after all and said it was his favourite movie last year
>>
>>93093033
Iron Man 'cause all of the technobabble. Doctor Doom for all the nations/culture/mystical shit he couldn't do with Silent Hills.
>>
>>93093033
I'd love writers like Kojima and others doing comics, Kojima would be goat
>>
>>93093033
he basically wants
>technobabble
>dystopian full-order worlds
>broken down old-style freedom fighters
>sexy bitches
So, Jason Todd makes his own, covert SS to take down Brother Eye?
>>
>>93093189
sounds quite similiar to Warren Ellis now that I think about it

maybe a bit of Ennis
>>
>>93091889
Is it just the cover, or did Shinkawa actually draw something else in there?
>>
>>93093033
He'd basically be a less coherent Warren Ellis
>>
File: images.jpg (46KB, 509x720px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
46KB, 509x720px
>>93093345
It's the Japanese edition of this, so just the cover.
>>
>>93093033
>>93093369
It's funny. I was reading ultimate iron man since it was story timed here a few weeks ago and it literally seems like Ellis and Kojima are the same person.

>Tony spends the whole book as a drunken fool who doesn't care about anyone
>Teams up with sexy chick
>Ghost shows up and doesn't talk at all
>Bram Velsing shoes up half way as a quirky mini boss who Tony kills off screen
>Tony goes to London and kills like 4 cops because they used his armour without permission
>The bad guy is revealed to be, I'm not kidding, Tony's long thought dead grandfather who's been alive all this time because he put his head in a robot body
>The plot is solved when the thing that Ghost stole earlier is revealed to have been I'm still not kidding, the severed head of another universe's Tony that has the ability to short circuit any technology which kills every one except Tony
>Story ends with Tony in a bar crying about how much of a failure he is

That's literally MGS3 in the Marvel Universe with a few tweaks here and there. Get Kojima on the phone Now!
>>
>>93093753
>Bram Velsing
Looks like a portmanteau of Bram Stoker and Van Hellsing. I had to look that shit up to make sure you weren't throwing out shenanigans.
>20XX, and Marvel is still giving silly names everywhere.
Also, dude is just Latvarian Iron Monger/Crimson Dynamo. Guess we're lucky that Stan didn't create him, otherwise he would have been Van Vellsing; Vampire Vivisector
>>
>>93093033
>If Kojima wrote a comic what would he write?
>what is snatcher?
>>
>>93093753
Kojima making an Iron Man game would be an unironic 10/10 desu.
>>
>>93093385
So japan gets sexy woman and US get fat independent manface woman,,, makes sense
>>
>>93094129
Seems like Ironman's Ultimates arc would be pre Kojima. Especially since most of it was a double-double-cross Black Widow relationship story also a weird amount of nanites involved in things, and he's a genetically modified life form.
>>
>>93094204
>shitting on Chiang
Back to /a/ with you, weebtard.
>>
>>93094204
>liking skeletons
please go
>>
>>93094204
Japam WW looks like a down syndrome Ayy LMAO
>>
>>93094129
I rather him do a Cap game.
>>
>>93091889
>turns out you weren't playing as Diana and you were actually an amazonian medic
>>
>>93091889
I'd rather see a Slade MGS game. That seems pretty damn interesting
>>
>>93095097
A good IM game is easy to do, but nobody has managed that. Weird. It's right in Kojima's ballpark though.
>>93095208
That'd be cool as well. I think he could do well with a Doom one also.
>>
>>93095444
It's because all the Iron Man games were movie tie-ins by shovelware-tier devs. Oh, and that X-O Manowar crossover I guess.
>>
File: GI-Joe.jpg (118KB, 432x510px) Image search: [Google]
GI-Joe.jpg
118KB, 432x510px
>>93093033
>>
>>93095473
Yeah I know. But it's such an easy concept to get right...
>>
>>93095333
The current comic has a lot of double crossing and silly costumes. Deathstroke rebirth is like a comic from Ocelots point of view
>>
>>93093943
His comic name is Dreadwing. But he was just called Bram in ultimate Armor Wars
>>
>>93095515
Kojima/Hama team-up when??
>>
>>93091889
shit, I kind of like this DQIV protag hair she's rocking.
>>
>>93093033
In terms of comics

>Yoko Taro - Batman
>Suda51 - The Punisher
>Hideo Kojima - Superman
>>
>>93097282
Superman would be interesting because it's not something that he woukd usually do, I also would like to see him handle Nova or Captain Marvel/Shazam
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.