[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country does he come from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Rolf.jpg (24KB, 283x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rolf.jpg
24KB, 283x500px
Which country does he come from?
>>
The old country.
>>
>>93091780
romania
>>
>>93091780
Whatever one makes for a funnier joke at the time.
>>
>>93091780
>MAI WAIYF
>>
>>93091780
canada
>>
Switzerland, Austria, Sardinia(Italy), Romania, Kazakistan
>>
i guess one of those that end with "stan"
>>
Vaguely old country.

In actuality, Italy. Danny Antonnuci has said Rolf was based on himself, emigrating from Italy to America and experiencing the cultural differences between the two countries. Thus the obsession with a rural lifestyle, a passion for smoked meats, and a fearsome old nana.
>>
>>93092512
If you put Italy and Kazakhstan in a blender and added a dash of Switzerland, you'd get Rolf's home country.
>>
>The Old Country is a reference to the lifestyle of creator Danny Antonucci's parents, as the two were Italian immigrants fresh off the boat. Many of the Old Country's strange customs are a reference to how Danny's Antonucci's parents acted. The Old Country was not intended to be located anywhere specific. When questioned about the mysterious location of Rolf's home country, Danny Antonucci replied:
"Yeah, I purposely made Rolf with a non-nationality, especially after what happened with Lupo (from Lupo the Butcher, a short by Antonucci) when we were accused of painting Italians in a bad light. But Rolf is me, take his proverbs - my family were always coming out with the strange proverbial stuff that only made sense to them and other family members. His vocabulary is always interesting, I've actually browsed through the dictionary sometimes looking for words he might use, we came in for some flak with 'jujubes' though, people were asking what on earth that meant, but its there, you know what they are right? Leaving Rolf with no set nationality means he's able to adopt all sorts of quirks he couldn't get away with if we'd stuck a label on him. Its the same with Peach Creek Estates, its not anywhere specific, its just one of those countless suburban development regions."
>>
File: IMG_0933.png (74KB, 407x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0933.png
74KB, 407x539px
>>93091780
Same one as Eurotrish.
>>
Found this kinda sounds like some kind of german

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSCuOcviwqU
>>
>>93092631
Rule34 when?
>>
>>93091780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhY22HVaX4Y

>9:00 onward
Norway.
>>
File: med_1468556705_image.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
med_1468556705_image.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>93094074
>>
>>93091780
Hungary, ex-Yugoslavia, Romania, Austria, Norway, Finland, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan.
somewhere germanic, slavic, iranian and turkic cultures are crossed.
>>
>>93091780
What
>>
>>93095554
whats that?
>>
>>93095781
Well actually they are just "culturally muslim" now, most are atheists, because it's an ex-communist country part of the USSR.
also ethnically they are asian.
>>
>>93095816
the hat of discipline. DO YOU LIVE IN A CAVE?!
>>
Fakeistan
>>
>>93095781
He had a pig, genius.
>>
Whatever fits the joke.
>>
>>93094074
Adopting eurotrish as your personal slave
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.