[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss them.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6345.jpg (40KB, 600x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6345.jpg
40KB, 600x258px
I miss them.
>>
>>93091480
I don't. They ruined the Thunderbolts book. Well, okay, it wasn't entirely their fault. Zub's crap writing was what killed the book, but Bucky and Kobik stealing screen time from the actual Thunderbolts did not help.
>>
File: 1489608680213.jpg (416KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1489608680213.jpg
416KB, 988x1500px
>>93091546
This. I wouldn't have minded the idea under a good creative team, but this was for the best.
>>
>>93091577
>Helmut
>Heinrich's mask
Nein nein nein! Is nobody in editorial paying any fucking attention anymore? Helmut HATES his old man, so why the fuck would he have his mask?

And speaking of Zemo, why the fuck didn't he just offer the Bolts a job?

>Hello, old friends. Seems your in a bit of a situation. Tell you what, you come work for me, and you don't have to live in a frozen wasteland? Sounds gud, ya?
The hell was the point of all that ambush shit? Goddamn.
>>
>>93091940
>Helmut HATES his old man, so why the fuck would he have his mask?
They have been backtracking his development for a while, anon, and it makes somewhat sense with the explanation of Helmut now believing that his memories of Heinrich making his life hell are fake.

>The hell was the point of all that ambush shit? Goddamn.
Propping up Bucky as leader and friend of the Bolts by comparison, otherwise Helmut would and should have brought up that he helped free them from Pleasant Hill. But Zub can't into the slightest bit of moral ambiguity to save his life.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.