[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 93

File: 12[1].png (371KB, 800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
12[1].png
371KB, 800x1105px
HUGE IF TRUE
>>
god I hate everyone in this comic
>>
AAA BIG HEAD
>>
More dull infodumping. I'm really thrilled the comic is spending weeks and weeks on this.

Why'd Paulo lie about getting choked, though?
>>
>>93091335
He didn't lie, read the convention chapter
>>
File: hahahaohwow.jpg (69KB, 800x434px) Image search: [Google]
hahahaohwow.jpg
69KB, 800x434px
>>93091307
It's "AAA HUGE HEAD".

Practice your memes in private before attempting a public showing!
>>
>>93091335
>More dull infodumping. I'm really thrilled the comic is spending weeks and weeks on this
14 more pages of this adds up to... come back in 3 weeks?

>Why'd Paulo lie about getting choked, though?
because admitting weakness makes u a girl. one second you say that someone's punch actually hurt you, the next one you grow tits and start menstruating
>>
File: 1496872906257.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1496872906257.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>Oliver: Good job, Britain. We at BCB will be taking full responsibility

>>93091335
>I'm really thrilled the comic is spending weeks and weeks on this
Welcome to the blatant recap chapter
>>
>>93091369
He DID get choked, but here he says Abbyey just tried to verbally intimidate him.

>He beat you up!?
>Nah
>>
If Lucy goes up to Abbey about hitting Paulo. That'd be hypocritical of her since she has a long history of hitting others. Also, I think Paulo is slowly realizing how much he f*cked up in trying to get them back together despite it being obviously unhealthy.
>>
>>93091416
>If Lucy goes up to Abbey about hitting Paulo. That'd be hypocritical of her since she has a long history of hitting others.
No, it'd be justified
Hell, I'd pay good money to see Lucy beat up Abbey
>>
>>93091283
if there isn't a bloody fight scene where abb- abra-- aba-- faggot gets his teeth kicked in by harem protagonist mc bighead i'm dropping this comic

abracadabra is a terrible character and deserves broken bones like half the characters in the story
>>
>>93091283
>abbey and daisy break up because of mike
>guilt them back together
>break up again
>OMG HES SO STUPID WHAT DID HE THINK WOULD HAPPEN?
>thinks it was about him raping her and not being a fucking sleaze and bad business to have around your girl
paulo a shit
Abbey was right.

Am i really supposed to be told paulo is completely platonic towards daisy at the con while at the same time being shown clear evidence he's conflicted about his feelings for her before and after said con?

Is this the most inconsistent character in existence?
>>
>>93091416
>it being obviously unhealthy.
That isn't true. Their relationship was 100% sugar and gumdrops until the flashbacks in the Daisy/Paulo phone conversation where it's suddenly revealed that Abbey's supposedly been on a hair-trigger all along. This was AFTER the con chapter with the choking.

Look at the aftermath of the Rachel's party. Daisy blatantly revealed how little she values Abbey and he broaches the topic with her VERY gently. He didn't seem seething with rage at all until it was convenient for the plot.
>>
>>93091437
As much as I dislike the raging cuck that is Abbey, I think it has to be someone else that isn't Lucy because like I stated, she has a long history of hitting others and has never truly called out for it by her worshipers/friends and usually praised.
>>
>>93091477
Abbey doesn't rage because of Daisy, he rages because of Paulo.
>>
>>93091447
He's turning into Makato from School Days
>>
>>93091514
>Abbey doesn't rage because of Daisy, he rages because he has anger issues
FTFY
>>
>>93091519
Taeshi does love school days...
>>
>>93091477
True, just her having feelings for Mike while valuing Abbey like you said. Are the parts I found unhealthy in that relationship including her being spineless and letting Paulo put them back into a relationship.
>>
File: coercion.jpg (42KB, 747x237px) Image search: [Google]
coercion.jpg
42KB, 747x237px
>>93091447
>guilt them back together
I'm sick of this retcon, Taeshi. Pic related is Abbey and Daisy immediately after Paulo's "guilt trip" which "forced" them back together. This chapter can work as dramatic irony when the reader late realizes everyone would have been better off if they just broke up but in the moment it's nothing but sweet romcom stuff.

>he's conflicted about his feelings for her before and after said con?
That's bullshit. Paulo's boner for Daisy was suddenly introduced with the "HEART ABOUT TO EXPLODE" page.

Taking your friend out for a fun day as a favor and enjoying time with her is not indicative of romantic/sexual desire.
>>
File: IMG_9506.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9506.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>93091283
That's great. The only shittier person than Lucy is Abbey.
If everyone hates Abbey now then I approve
>>
>>93091548
Well damn, ... I guess I can expect Paulo to die like he did.? I wouldn't be bothered by it since I can't stand him or Makato.
>>
>>93091587
I hate abbey just as much as you, man, but reading this chat is... annoying. A lot of people are siding with Abbey over Paulo. No matter how bad Paulo can be Abbey should NEVER be ranked above him.
>>
>>93091585
Not really. When I read Paulo's speech as it came out I thought it was really fucked. In retrospect Abbey deserved it though.
>>
File: 1481613670735.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481613670735.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>93091526
>have a known problem and heavy emotional burden like dead mother and abusive past
>pick on him constantly while being notorious for being a huge flirt and even sleeping with women for flings
>is also the same person constantly picking on you and being defended by your group of friends for being a prick to you
>take his girlfriend alone to a con "totally platonic bro no need to worry im not cucking you i swear"
>throat slamming ensues
fucker has it coming being so fucking arrogant and oblivious to others feelings all the damn time.

>>93091585
PxD is the canon and has always been pushed since the earliest of chapters. Don't act so delusional it was all about paulo realizing daisy is more than a little sister and abbey is supposed to now act as the third party to make him realize this its why he's being shit on so much recently because he's not the canon ship for daisy it was and always had been paulo. To imply there was no romantic feelings is completely ignoring the final ships of the comics and the hints leading up to it(daivid, the sex ed chapters paywallshit/doodles ect) is mikexlucy pauloxdiasy abbeyxhis hand
>>
>>93091407
>We will never see Oliver's salt if he lost yet another election

I'm sad

Also when's the chapter where we get rid of Abbey
>>
>>93091519
It can't work. Paulo pined for Lucy for so long in terms in chapters, pages, real and in-context time that it's not believable that he loses interest in a girl as soon as he's with her and wants a different one.
>>
>>93091617
noice.
sauce?
>>
>>93091587
>implying abbey isn't just angrier mike personality wise
>>
>>93091634
Paulo's speech is making fun of the melodrama the comic had been mired in for ages beforehand and presaging the light and fluffy filler that it would occupy itself with for the next few years.
>>
>>93091662
His character so inconsistent and insufferable that it does make sense.
>>
>>93091628
Its only the same abbeyfag that got btfo some months ago and cant let go
>>
>>93091711
Not having a consistent characterization can't lead to anything making sense.
>>
>>93091728
I'm pretty sure I counted 3 of them today, though.
I really hope it's only the one guy again pretending to be several. It only makes it that much more hilarious.
>>
>>93091682
Mike was never a faggot
>>
>>93091662
Or maybe this is perfectly in character and what abbey was warning us about
>onto the next one and the next one and the next one
>>
>>93091647
>PxD is the canon and has always been pushed since the earliest of chapters
It was gently pushed a time or two, like the very early robot baby chapter, but then left alone for DOZENS of chapters. Scenes with them being nice to each other is not effective foreshadowing for romance.

I know the comic is railroading for PauloxDaisy but that doesn't mean it makes sense.
>>
>>93091647
I hate Abbey and Paulo equally and I never felt bad when Abbey choked his little fuckboy ass. I didn't expect it and was on the floor laughing.
>>
>>93091381
please post full comic
>>
>>93091761
Mike's pulled a few faggot moves but overall you're right.
>>
>>93091761
Mike is the hugest faggot, what are you talking about? Only paulo can compete in faggotry.
>>
File: abbey.png (52KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
abbey.png
52KB, 500x408px
>>93091647
>pick on him constantly while being notorious for being a huge flirt and even sleeping with women for flings
How do those things relate to each other? You can't mock someone if you're flirting with girls?
Also Paulo literally slept with two girls, one of which committed statutory rape on him.
>take his girlfriend alone to a con "totally platonic bro no need to worry im not cucking you i swear"
Yes, it was two friends going to a con together, becuase Daisy begged him, and also Abbey didn't tell Daisy he was going at the same con, either. If it was anyone's fault, it was Daisy's and Abbey's.
>PxD is the canon and has always been pushed since the earliest of chapters.
That's your headcanon. Don't push it into the canon of the comic
>>
>>93091763
He stuck with Jasmine for months. Rachel initiated their ambiguous thing and he didn't look for any other girl during that nine-month period, just pined for Lucy.
>>
>>93091647
>Abbey is has mental breakdowns over friendly banter
>He chooses to be in a relationship with a girl he doesn't trust
>Paulo's fault
>>
>>93091800
Don't waste your logic sensors trying to reason with an Abbeyfag, Anon
>>
File: paulo and abbey.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
paulo and abbey.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Paulo, Lucy, Abbey and Mike in a nutshell
>>
>>93091748
Yea its just sameposting
>>
File: magictricks1.png (762KB, 800x5016px) Image search: [Google]
magictricks1.png
762KB, 800x5016px
>>93091776
k
>>
Can we just get to the part where Lucy just reacts to all she's been told and how she feels about the current situation? Also:
>Oliver: Good work Britain. We at BCB will be taking full responsibility

Is he implying that the U.K. Government being in disary with a broken parlement is a good thing?
>>
>>93091785
Nah man
Mike is a pussy
Its different
>>
File: magictricks2.png (695KB, 800x5017px) Image search: [Google]
magictricks2.png
695KB, 800x5017px
>>93091873
>>
>>93091874
Oliver is cuck
>>
>>93091825
>m,issed the entire dialogue betwewen the two when he guilt trips them back together infront of everyone at school
jesus christ man. You have to admit Paulo is at fault for this to a huge degree by pushing that toxic relationship back together in the first place.

>>93091800
>How do those things relate to each other?
WOW its almost like you're twice the douche when you do both of those things at once and don't make yourself out to be the best person!
>If it was anyone's fault, it was Daisy's and Abbey's
Can agree there, but daisy could have gone with someone abbey didn't hate as much. She went to paulo because she is a slut(canon) and paulo is her second banana.
>PxD is headcanon
oh you poor delusional child.
>>
File: magictricks3.png (682KB, 800x5020px) Image search: [Google]
magictricks3.png
682KB, 800x5020px
>>93091893
>>
File: 1469483003057.webm (341KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1469483003057.webm
341KB, 350x263px
>>93091874
>Is he implying that the U.K. Government being in disary with a broken parlement is a good thing?
Yes
he was still salty about what happened in his part of the globe that he made a deal with the devil that Hades himself will give him eternal average blood pressure if everything overseas got fucked up
It was for the greater good of his blood vessels and his average salt intake. The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many
>>
>>93091909
>You have to admit Paulo is at fault for this to a huge degree by pushing that toxic relationship back together in the first place.
The toxicity is a retcon. Paulo addressed Daisy Mikelust and Abbey didn't argue back, nor is it credible that he was "forced" to take her back.
>>
>>93091567
Hey, fuck you Daisy isn't spineless!!!

She was probably frightened by how abusive Abbey is to her and others.
>>
File: magictricks4.png (728KB, 800x5021px) Image search: [Google]
magictricks4.png
728KB, 800x5021px
>>93091917
>>
File: Bam.png (51KB, 754x191px) Image search: [Google]
Bam.png
51KB, 754x191px
Another reason why Paulo is the best.
>>
File: magictricks5.png (473KB, 800x3757px) Image search: [Google]
magictricks5.png
473KB, 800x3757px
>>93091956
>>
>>93091942
>be broken up
>instead of letting the relationship stay broken up push for them to be back together and in the biggest dick way possible
>break up again
>HURRRRR WHAT WAS HE THINKING? OMG
No anon, paulo is fucking retarded. He should have left it alone, but paulo poked the bear.
>>
>>93091964
Paulo's just as shitty as they are.
>>
File: magictricks6.png (504KB, 800x3752px) Image search: [Google]
magictricks6.png
504KB, 800x3752px
>>93091978
>>
>>93091990
Paulo is SHITTIER than they are anon. Correction. BCB turning into the paulo show is the worst thing to ever happen to it
>>
I swear to god this fucking chapter is just to tell Lucy shit and have her react banally. Nothing at all is actually happening to the story.
>>
>>93091987
Their response: "Paulo's a good boy" or" He dindunuffin!"
>>
>>93092013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxtmQDCyLE8
>>
File: suitcase.jpg (175KB, 1144x911px) Image search: [Google]
suitcase.jpg
175KB, 1144x911px
>>93092013
Bingo.
And guess whos going to make sure a thread is made on the minute of the next update?
>>
>>93091987
After they got back together they went right back to being a cutesy couple until after the Abbey's bathroom attack where flashbacks suddenly changed their relationship to be supposedly always tense and dysfunctional.
>>
>>93091909
>>93091909
>WOW its almost like you're twice the douche when you do both of those things at once
>You can't evade taxes AND be a greenpeace activist! It's like twice as bad!
That's how dumb you sound
And the point is moot anyway since Paulo didn't sleep around. But you chose to ignore that point anyway.
>She went to paulo because she is a slut(canon) and paulo is her second banana.
Or maybe she went with Paulo because he's her best friend, and Paulo agreed to take her because he has a soft spot for her, even though she reprimanded her for not asking Abbey.
>>PxD is headcanon
>oh you poor delusional child.
After the Acapulco arc, it's been as good as dead (and only pushed by David until then). Paulo never showed any romantic intererest in Daisy until it was hamfisted in the previous chapter. It literally came out of nothing
>>
>>93092053
Its almost like we're dealing with inconsistent writing!
Its almost like thats why everyone confused about the pxd final ending approaching fast!
>>
>>93092053
So Abbey's a raging violent cuck and Daisy is spineless and indecisive. Taeshi sucks at making relationships. She should've let them stay apart. Plus she's ruined Paulo's character so much.
>>
>>93092003
That was great, thank you.
>>
>>93092075
It's almost like it's not possible to accurately analyze this comic because of how bad the writing is so any and all examinations must be done in terms of what did Taeshi mean to do and whether or not this is accurate to the history of the comic's story!
>>
You know it's a great page when the thread is nothing but re-treading old ground.
>>
>>93092070
>bully someone with clear issues
>sleep around with women
>break up with your gf because you have the hots for another girl
>have the hots for another girl(your ex of course) while finally with this other girl
>implying paulo isn't one giant fucking mathematical formula to being a terrible person

>>Or maybe she went with Paulo because he's her best friend
I thought mike was her best friend? Or anyone else? Anyone except the person your boyfriend distrusts and despises? Fucking think maybe?

>After the Acapulco arc, it's been as good as dead
Oh my god nanon. You are so fucking stupid. Were you asleep during the emoji heart or homework time to cuck lucy time?
>I CANT WAIT TO FUCK DAISY
>>
>>93092147
Can't reason with an Abeyfag nor can you reason with a Paulo or Lucyfag
>>
>>93092070
>good as dead

>HEART ABOUT TO EXPLODE
>GEE I SURE CANT WAIT TO FUCK DAISY

Anon, i..
>>
>>93092190
Can't argue with a fag in general. Once you've sworn your allegiance to a single character or two you're donezo.
>>
>>93092147
>sleep around with women
Two girls. In his whole life.

>have the hots for another girl(your ex of course) while finally with this other girl
Daisy is not his ex; what are you talking about?

>I thought mike was her best friend?
Mike doesn't give a shit about Daisy. He never has.

>Anyone except the person your boyfriend distrusts and despises?
Would should Abbey's feelings dictate who she should be friends with? That was the whole point of Daisy's little speech in the last chapter. "I don't want us to stop being friends."

>Were you asleep during the emoji heart or homework time to cuck lucy time?
This is very recenty. For dozens of chapters and hundreds of pages there hasn't been a PauloxDaisy peep unless you consider friendly conversations foreshadowing for romance.
>>
>>93092147
>>sleep around with women
Why do Abbeyfags keep saying this?
It was TWO GIRLS
I'm not even sure if it's brain damage anymore
>>
File: 1496950286887.jpg (2MB, 1393x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1496950286887.jpg
2MB, 1393x1277px
>>
>>93092218
I just want the fags here to go away and drink some bleach.
>>
>>93092248
Did Taeshit really draw that? lol
>>
>>93091711
That's horrible characterisation, and that's the fault of the artist.
>>
>>93092251
I just want to discuss a good story but neither of these things are going to happen. Time to just live and let live. Vive et vivamus.
>>
>>93092265
I know it's her fault.
>>
>>93091825
The two have had it out for each from the start anyway. Paulo has had almost no parenting or guidence in life and has a very choidish view on masculinity. Any kind of vulnerbility is weakness, so when he sees abbey at best he sees someone who can suppress his feelings properly. At worst he thinks the whole thing with the violent father and dead mother is no big deal and that abbey is just a pussy for not getting over it already. Meanwhile abbey's trauma has turned him into an angry white knight that dialikes paulo for obvious reasons.

The two actively dislike each other fpr what the other IS. It's actually pretty impressive how thoroughly these two were built to hate each other.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
It's all downshill from here, boys
>>
>>93092274
"Good story" where!? lol
>>
>>93092222
>Two girls. In his whole life.
>before even being legal
>in highschool
>when you are trying to become emotionally attachted to lucy simultaintiously and the sole reason you broke up with jasmine
Nah hes pretty fucking terrible anon. Lucy may have been able to get over mike if he had been a little more loyal to his feelings to her.
Even if its two girls thats in a row at a young age WHILE having affectionate feelings for another who was CLEARLY hurt by this makes you a shitty person and he was called out for being a manwhore as well several times.

>Mike doesn't give a shit about Daisy. He never has.
That does not stop daisy from putting m,mike in the limelight.

Would should Abbey's feelings dictate who she should be friends with?
Because your supposed to respect your fucking partner and if one of your friends is a clear issue you need to distance yourself or try to talk it out with them. Daisy did neither and ignored how paulo was hurting him because daisy herself is also a terrible person.

Oh so i can't reference something form a long time ago OR recently if there is a pause between those feelings? HOW CONVENIENT FOR YOUR ARGUMENTS WHEN YOU CAN IGNORE THE CANON LIKE THIS.

I can't wait to see your pathetic damage control for the following chapter when daisy and paulo are pushed together harder than they've even been. The butthurt from the pauloxlucy community with be glorious.
>>
A reminder that "manwhore" Paulo was in a zero-sexual-intensity relationship with Jasmine for several months and they never did more than occasionally kiss.

It's impossible to belie he thinks with his dick after that.
>>
File: First Dance (whole).jpg (955KB, 640x7454px) Image search: [Google]
First Dance (whole).jpg
955KB, 640x7454px
>>93092147
>bully
Banter. Which used to be reciprocated for a while.
>sleep around with women
except he doesn't
>break up with your gf because you have the hots for another girl
He did the honest thing. He knew he had feelings for another girl, so he broke it off before going after Lucy.
>implying paulo isn't one giant fucking mathematical formula to being a terrible person
No, you're thinking of the violent psycho with daddy issues
>I thought mike was her best friend?
No, it was always Paulo. See pic. Mike was just her crush, and Lucy was gone.
>Anyone except the person your boyfriend distrusts and despises?
Throwing a friendship in the dump for her boyfriend's sake would be a reprehensible thing to do, and it was horrible from Abbey to try and break them away.
>Oh my god nanon. You are so fucking stupid. Were you asleep during the emoji heart or homework time to cuck lucy time?
Yeah, that's the hamfisting I was speaking about. Do you even read the whole post, or are you just trying to keep the thread alive with useless arguments? Also meant for >>93092211
>>
>>93092263
If she's that art bro from betterthread, then yes.
>>
>>93092293
Naruto!!! Sasuke!!!
>>
>>93092248
Stuff like this is why I thank God for /trash/ everyday
>>
>>93092314
What was the age difference between them again?
>>
>>93092309
She also ignored how Paulo hurt others, like Mike but she chose to ignore that. I thought she wanted gray cats dick?
>>
>>93092309
>>Two girls. In his whole life.
>>before even being legal
>>in highschool
Wew what a prude.

>>when you are trying to become emotionally attachted to lucy simultaintiously and the sole reason you broke up with jasmine
No, Paulo only started pining for Lucy in chapter 65. When Mike rejected her he wasn't happy to have a chance at her, he just thought Mike was stupid. He has a crush on her in elementary school that went dormant and only flared back up much later.
>>
>>93092360
Jasmine is one year younger than the main cast
>>
>>93092211
It's like his personality has once again been wringed into something completely different from the established, but this time it's the personality of a animu protag.

Pretty apparent that Vero wishes she was making a happy go lucky slice of life weebfest instead of what she had spent over half a decade working on before the balloonheads kicked in.
>>
>>93092003
>>93091978
>>93091956
>>93091917
>>93091893
>>93091873
Just epic. The best incentive, and I haven't seen it since I accidentally deleted it 100 decades ago
>>
>>93091956
Abbey is such a spineless cuck, holy shot
>>
>>93092318
>>bully
>Banter. Which used to be reciprocated for a while.
You know as well as i bully and banter are interchangeable in this universe and something that seem harmless one minute become a huge disorder the next chapter. See Lucy.
>except he doesn't
>is literally called a manwhore constantly
>one of his character traits is being a massive flirt and hormonal teen
ok man whatever you say.
>No, you're thinking of the violent psycho with daddy issues
Abbey has issues, but he can become a better person. But obviously not around an enviorment as toxic as paulo and the gang. PAulo would be inconsistent and a sleaze no matter who he hung out with and changed himself entirely into a douche to impress Lucy.
>Throwing a friendship in the dump for her boyfriend's sake would be a reprehensible thing to do, and it was horrible from Abbey to try and break them away.
You either lose the friend or the boyfriend in cases like this or again, TRY TO TALK IT OUT. You cant force people to get along.
Yeah, that's the hamfisting I was speaking about.
This is vero closing up the threads anon./ PxD is happening NOW because it junior year and things are coming to an end. Mark my fucking words pxd is the endship and the next chapters are going to focus on mending feelings between mike/lucy paulo/daisy.
>>
>>93092427
So is Paulo for not fighting back against Abbey or taking cheap shots of Mike who can literally kick his ass with ease
>>
File: 1496039605770.jpg (65KB, 720x741px) Image search: [Google]
1496039605770.jpg
65KB, 720x741px
>>93092382
>No, Paulo only started pining for Lucy in chapter 65. When Mike rejected her he wasn't happy to have a chance at her,
>You rejected me Paulo. Yet you slept with these random women??

Did you read the comic?
>>
I can't believe I already caught up to this after only starting it like 2-3 days ago.

Now I have to wait every few days like you guys. Kill me.
>>
>>93092449
>Abbey has issues, but he can become a better person.
Hard to see how. He went to therapy for like a year and he's worse than ever.

>Mark my fucking words pxd is the endship
I don't dispute that, I just think it's shit writing.
>>
>>93092473
kek, are you the anon who tried to read along while posting in the threads?
>>
>>93092463
Paulo damage control. PXD will happen
>>
>>93092490
Yes

I was reading it at lunch during work and hit the last page

Fuck
>>
>>93091526
he has issues but Paulo kept fucking with him regardless instead of realizing that not everyone is going to put up with his shit like that. Daisy acting like Abbey was wrong for getting mad all the time didn't help.

had Abbey choked him out after Paulo insulted him then this would be a different ball game
>>
>>93092491
Would be easier for you to say Taeshi has lost her marbles
>>
>>93092463
But that's exactly it. He didn't seem that interested in Lucy romantically. He went for other girls instead of her. He even decided to pick up some random cute freshman instead of going for Lucy and stayed with her for like five months. It's only several months into that that he starts thinking of Lucy all the time.
>>
>>93092506
>Daisy acting like Abbey was wrong for getting mad all the time didn't help.
Someone with a dysfunctional temper would be better not getting angry at petty shit like bantz.
>>
>>93092263
looks way too good to be from her
>>
>>93092528
OH BUT SECRETLY HE LOVED LUCY THE ENTIRE TIME NO WAIT NOW ITS DAISY?

keep defending your trash character anon its amusing.
>>
>>93092301
Like I said, it's not gonna happen.
There is no good story...
>>
>>93092558
It's the sudden switch to Daisy that's the problem. It's totally unbelievable.
>>
>>93092518
She's crazy, everyone knows that. You hear me, Oliver, I said your wife his crazy also your political views are shit.
>>
>>93092222
it's not good when Daisy kept making excuses for Paulo whenever he went out his way to make Abbey mad.

she had not acknowledged that this is one of the main reasons things got to how they did. all this time she kept saying " he's only trying to help" and shit like that.

no attempts to pull Paulo to the side and ask him to lay off
>>
File: aaa huge head.jpg (1MB, 834x1277px) Image search: [Google]
aaa huge head.jpg
1MB, 834x1277px
>>93092263
why yes this is i, your lord and savior taeshi
>>
>>93092449
>is literally called a manwhore constantly
I guess that being accused of something makes you automatically guilty. Thanks, mr. supreme judge.
Also he was only called manwhore once, if I recall correctly, by Lucy and Tess after they learned he was raped by Jess and Rachel.
>one of his character traits is being a massive flirt and hormonal teen
And? I don't see him sleeping around with women. He slept with two girls, and only with one more than once (the other raped him drunk).
Or do you believe all sex should happen after marriage with the love of your life?
>You either lose the friend or the boyfriend in cases like this or again, TRY TO TALK IT OUT. You cant force people to get along.
You can't force them to get along, but one could hang out with each person separatedly. But yeah, I agree a gret deal of the fault was Daisy's, for not trying to get the two of them to talk it out with each other.
>This is vero closing up the threads anon./ PxD is happening NOW because it junior year and things are coming to an end.
I wasn't arguing that it wasn't going to happen. I was arguing that the way it's happening is extremely forced, with close to no build-up at all.
>>
>>93092504
You deserve it for not sharing pages more often and wait for a new thread before resuming.
Now we have to lure another anon to do that.
See? You just ruined a new life.
>>
>>93092590
>lord and savior
Cunt you've damned us all.
>>
>>93092581
EVERYTHING about paulo was unbelievable.

Its why its hilarious to see paulofags damage control. "N-no he loves lucy you'll see my ship will totally happen a-abbey a shit"
>>
>>93092548
it's not Bantz if you guys aren't really friends. when someone visibly looks like they want to push your shit in for "bantz" its just you being an asshole
>>
>>93092589
So Daisy is simply a Pink Knight ?
>>
File: 1456099526010.jpg (65KB, 487x378px) Image search: [Google]
1456099526010.jpg
65KB, 487x378px
>He thinks I wanted to RAPE Daisy!
Dumb nigger, Daisy WANTS to get raped
>>
>>93092504
Did you read the whole comic? Or start in a later chapter? The first couple dozen chapters are actually nice
>>
>>93092640
I read from the first chapter to the page today
>>
>>93092607
What if someone re-read it?

nah, that's a dumb idea...
>>
>>93092614
TV tropes has even pointed out the damage control from Paulofags.
>>
>>93092658
That's a big effort in less than a week. You read lots of webcomics?

What was your favourite chapter?
>>
I want Rachel to be happy.

She doesn't deserve to be unhappy.
>>
>>93092614
Taeshi writes the story so if Paulo suddenly can't wait to fuck Daisy and can't keep focused on the girl he was aching for for about a year then that's what's happening.

I'm just saying it's shitty writing and I can't suspend my disbelief.
>>
>>93092592
>I guess that being accused of something makes you automatically guilty. Thanks, mr. supreme judge.
The CREATOR has LISTED HIM as a huge fucking flirt who is kinda dick but totally doesnt mean to be so terrible on his BIO. You can not be this delusional about what character paulo is supposed to be.

>And? I don't see him sleeping around with women. He slept with two girls, and only with one more than once (the other raped him drunk).
>Or do you believe all sex should happen after marriage with the love of your life?
I BELIEVE that if you are supposed to be in love with someone you dont sleep around and HURT HER FEELINGS in the act of doing so. So yes, paulo is a fucking asshole for being disloyal about his feelings.
>>
>>93092669
TV Trops is a breeding ground of autism.
>>
>>93092676
she's probably getting spitroasted at this very moment
>>
>>93092681
If the CREATOR wants the audience to understand a characterization she had better actually put it in her work. Paulo does very little flirting after he loses his virginity.
>>
>>93092674
I've been picking up webcomics that I see /co/ have a lot of threads on. I'll probably pick up that girl superhero one and paranatural/normal whatever it is called at lunch tonight.

My favorite chapter was probably the vacation where Lucy gets hit with that bomb that Michael loathes her.
>>
>>93092726
You don't have to expect shit from a shitty webcomic artist expect shit like this.

It is best to read their actual opinions on what the characters are supposed to be then form your own head canon about someone elses creation or you're going to be really fucking confused.

In this universe, smacking lucys ass constantly, being grabby and flirty with developed girls and a perv in general means you're a man whore despite your bed count.
>>
File: humanoid.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
humanoid.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Is there ANY world building in this comic at all aside from dogs being niggers and putting on clothing if you pop a stiffy/get your period?
>>
>>93092779
>It is best to read their actual opinions on what the characters are supposed to be
Fuck that. The play's the thing. I'm not carrying crutches for that hack.

Taeshi might as well just say "this comic is good" and I'll pretend to believe her. I'm not doing it.
>>
>>93092698
Nah, that's the whole BCB fandom son.
>>
>>93092748
How do you feel about Lucy? *whispers* say you love her
>>
>>93092810
So you want to argue your head canon on paulo and not what paulo actually is supposed to be according the the person who writes and created that character? Ok.

There are several instances of paulo being a sleazy perv. More than any other male character. This you can not ignore or deny. It all stacks up to him being a bit of a terrible person and lacking control of his hormones and disrespects women constantly.
>>
>>93091657
Can you suas me on his salt from last year
>>
>>93092805
Parents have no control over their children.
>>
>>93092873
I want a characterization to be DEMONSTRATED before I'll believe it's actually part of a story. This is not a headcanon. This is expecting a story to do it's own work.

A teenage boy is not weird for being interested in sex. Regardless, Paulo isn't even that interested in sex. Two girls.

He doted on Jasmine and only ever got upset that she wouldn't spend time with her. She gave him bullshit that time and later after letting him think they broke up in a friendly way and he never gave any back.

He felt guilty about being with Rachel because he was thinking about Lucy. That got retcon'd to him not even knowing she was into him, but it's impossible to reconcile inconsistent writing.

Even in "Critical Hit" when Sue struck him a low blow and he shook with anger he turned away rather than say anything else. He can't be demonstrated to be unkind to girls.
>>
>>93092748
That's a good plan. There are a lot of great comics out there that aren't posted about on /co/ though (infrequent updates, finished comics etc.). Paranatural is really good (miles better than this comic desu, yet I still love it), and I'm not sure what the other one you mentioned might be. Miss Marvel gets posted on here sometimes, and it's decent, and Gunnerkrigg court is really good and sort of fits the description.

Looks like we have the same favourite chapter. The writing and art around that arc were at their best imo, and McCain and Sue were still characters
>>
>>93092870
I thought she was cute in the beginning but then her whole "beat the shit out of Mike" got old. Really, really fast.

My favorite girl is either Rachel or Madison. I guess Madison is a weird choice considering people consider her Lucy 2.0

Alec's my favorite guy character. Shame he is in the background character group
>>
>>93092748
>>93092985
Paranatural is shit. Read Unsounded and Lackadaisy.
>>
File: evencutegirlshateyou.png (81KB, 181x253px) Image search: [Google]
evencutegirlshateyou.png
81KB, 181x253px
>>93092997
>My favorite girl is...Madison.
How?
>>
>>93092997
Okay, good choice on best girl Rachel although can't agree with Madison
>>
>>93093024
I'm so glad you mentioned unsounded. I saw this posted before and wanted to read it but forgot the name of it.
>>
File: 1493408458290.jpg (102KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
1493408458290.jpg
102KB, 500x395px
>>93092997
>My favorite girl is either Rachel or Madison
>Madison
>>
File: 124510644464.jpg (5KB, 122x116px) Image search: [Google]
124510644464.jpg
5KB, 122x116px
>>93093024
Lackadaisy is really good (probably the best webcomic in existence), but Paranatural is also good. Unsounded is more plot-centric, while Paranatural take itself less seriously and can get quite off-track.
>>
>even when he isn't around abbey ruins things
>>
Happy Mike when ?
>>
File: 1492464066734.png (15KB, 595x671px) Image search: [Google]
1492464066734.png
15KB, 595x671px
>>93093129
>>
>>93092984
>Regardless, Paulo isn't even that interested in sex. Two girls.
>ignores every fucking time he's flirted with girls and was indeed interested in sex
>ignored how often this was pointed out because it would hurt your argument
I'm done with you. You can't even read the fucking comic and see he's clearly characterized as a over hormonal flirt beyond the level of the other male cast aside from fucking Alejandro.
>>
File: 8.png (317KB, 800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
317KB, 800x1105px
She's cute though.
>>
>>93093150
>ignores every fucking time he's flirted with girls and was indeed interested in sex
Show me.

That nameless rando in the last chapter isn't a strong example so please provide more. Anything before the loss of his virginity is also more like a dumb kid showing off.
>>
File: wot.jpg (15KB, 230x197px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
15KB, 230x197px
>>93093160
Go away, Bagman!
>>
File: 1470934263400.png (426KB, 499x497px) Image search: [Google]
1470934263400.png
426KB, 499x497px
>>93093160
>based David pissed of that stupid cunt later in the chapter
>>
>>93093177
>four pages into the first chapter
OH WOW
Hold on theres more il actually post it as i go. It'll be funny watching your damage control.

https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c1/p4.html
>>
>>93093160
Paulo likes dom girls.
>>
>>93093210
>inb4 BUT ITS LUCY REEEE HEW CAN BE A FLIRTATIOUS MONG WITH LUCY

https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c5/p2.html

also see
>>93093160
>>
File: 30.png (466KB, 800x1384px) Image search: [Google]
30.png
466KB, 800x1384px
>>93093197
She's so adorable when she's upset

Makes you want to tease her
>>
>>93093262
https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c6/p4.html
>already disrespects monogamy and its this early
I really hate you for reminding me anon
>>
>>93093210
>Anything before the loss of his virginity is also more like a dumb kid showing off.

>>93093262
Fo' real; showing him flirting with the one girl he's spent a third of this 1700 page monster pining for doesn't exactly indicate promiscuity.
>>
>>93093290
>I cant WAIT to fuck lucy
https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c7/p3.html
>>
>>93093290
Monogamy IS stupid tho.
>>
>>93093119
I think I'll give Lackadaisy a chance since I've never read it. Thanks it'll be a good relief from this stress filled comic also everyone avoid reading Las Lindas
>>
File: imgonnawreckit.png (20KB, 193x254px) Image search: [Google]
imgonnawreckit.png
20KB, 193x254px
>>93093264
Madison is even bitchier than Lucy.

How can you create a character that's 100% sour and hostile and expect anyone to be fond of her?
>>
>>93093160
Paulo only thinks she's cute because she's basically Lucy
and that's also the reason why Jess is dating her
>>
>>93093333
Have you tried Endtown? Or Drop-Out?
>>
File: pololol.jpg (16KB, 218x234px) Image search: [Google]
pololol.jpg
16KB, 218x234px
>>93093333
>Las Lindas
>>
>>93093334
I dunno man.

She's like a better Lucy in my eyes. Less stoic bitchyness and just outright with it.
>>
>>93093333
Las Lindas is as bad as Lackadaisy is good
>>
>>93093316
https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c12/p4.html

>>93093322
underage pls go monogamy is the only way a society is able to flourish you will never have one that isn't stunted or destroyed when it stray from it. Human fundamentally can not function without monogamy being instilled into our culture. Why do you think it exists in every major culture to every exist? Why do you think every tribe with harems are stunted? Because the men focus their energy on building harems rather than society itself.
>>
>>93093334
I have yet to see a likeable lesbian
at least gay guys know how to have fun unlike those fat cunts
>>
>>93093358
No, I haven't but I'll check those out as well. The one I recommend is TheGamercat.
>>
File: 1493922456437.gif (2MB, 407x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493922456437.gif
2MB, 407x600px
>>93093380
She's one note and both her personality and design are copied from earlier characters.

She's Molly with Lucy's personality dialed up to 11.
>>
>>93091587
You and 「 ドラマ クイーン 」 should just get it over with and fuck already.
>>
>>93093312
https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c14/p7.html
>its ok they are just kids
>you can sexually harass girls you like its fine
>especially if you don't like that girl actually it turns out whoooops
>>
>>93093380
Okay that I agree with
>>
File: 8.jpg (371KB, 800x1089px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
371KB, 800x1089px
>>93093418
I love Molly.

It's like a package deal.
>>
>>93093389
Las Lindas is just so... terrible.
>>
>>93093448
pink belly
>>
>>93093447
Showing him flirting with one girl doesn't begin to establish him as a "manwhore".

He also stops acting like that after volume 1.
>>
>>93093447
Cant wait for the damage control on this one.

>HES JUST A KID HE DINDU NUFFIN PAULO ALSO PURE
https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c16/p2.html
>>
File: snap6582.png (87KB, 340x294px) Image search: [Google]
snap6582.png
87KB, 340x294px
>>93093464
>adulterating Molly's purity with Lucy's madness to create the unholy abomination Madison
>>
>>93093506
https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c26.1/p1.html
>>
>>93093506
Paulo is Travon Martin
>>
New reader likes Rachel and Madison

Rachel is understandable but Madison????
>>
>>93093535
>he's saying youre a hormonal imbecile
thank you mccain rip
https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c34/p1.html
>>
>>93093581
Wow paulo being leashed at the promise of sex! who woulda thought!

https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c39/p1.html
>>
File: abbeyfags.jpg (643KB, 878x4500px) Image search: [Google]
abbeyfags.jpg
643KB, 878x4500px
>>93092681
>The CREATOR has LISTED HIM as a huge fucking flirt who is kinda dick but totally doesnt mean to be so terrible on his BIO
And now you're back to your same age-old belief that flirting = sleeping with someone.
Never change, abbeyfag.
>I BELIEVE that if you are supposed to be in love with someone you dont sleep around
He only slept regularly with Rachel AFTER Lucy went away for what Paulo thought was forever.
Before that, Jess raped him and Rachel took advantage of an horny teenager. He also thought he was over Lucy at the time, and his feeling for her were somewhat quelled after they almost slept together. Nevertheless, he felt guilty about that, and didn't sleep with anyone after Lucy (together with Tess) made clear that she was hurt by this.
>paulo is a fucking asshole for being disloyal about his feelings.
Because people never fucking do mistakes, do they? Paulo maybe did wrong, but didn't go back on his actions, and was always upfront about his feelings for Lucy, Jasmine and Rachel.
>>
>>93093622
https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c47.9/p9.html
And it only gets worse. The early chapters were merciful compared to whats to come.
>>
>>93093535
>>93093581
Are you just trying to prove that he's interested in girls? Do you want me to dislike him for this? It's all focused on Lucy, too.

Paulo the 13 year old virgin acting differently from the 14-16 year old with experience also makes plenty of sense.
>>
>>93093656
>He also thought he was over Lucy at the time, a
>literally fantasizing what would have happened if they banged
>was totally over her
>dumped jazz for her
>he was RAPED y-yeah RAPED
YEAH. OK ANON.

Keep crying abbeyfag every time someone deconstructs you fuckboi.
>>
>>93093656
>https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c47.9/p9.html
Talk about Paulo damage control. Always posting that same photo.
>>
>>93093521
Madison just shouldn't exist.

Neither should baracat, but in his case it's because he's both taking spotlight and time for character development that other characters solely need, and the awful virtue signalling.
>>
>>93093656
Do any of the male cast know that Paulo was taken advantage of?
>>
File: 1467343531368.jpg (160KB, 760x430px) Image search: [Google]
1467343531368.jpg
160KB, 760x430px
>>93093706
>It's all focused on Lucy, too.
>girls at school, beach, proms, tess, jess rachel, jasmine
>all focused on lucy
>meanwhile every other character aside form Alejandro can control their hormones
>>
File: 「Drama Queen」.jpg (142KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
「Drama Queen」.jpg
142KB, 1334x750px
>>93091587
Abbey a shit but Mike a bigger shit.
>>
>>93093740
Pre-sex and post-sex Paulo act differently.

And Paulo is just about the only character with any sex drive at all. All the others live in the anime fantasy land where sex doesn't exist.
>>
>>93093788
They're the same fucking character, face it. Their personalities are almost the same, one just has a dead mother.
>>
>>93093799
No, they are both JUST as hormonal and fucked up and flirty. Paulo only becomes more and more inconsistent if anything.
>>
>>93093821
And inconsistent as in who his end game waifu would be. He's always been an asshole who pushed buttons and flirts heavily to the point its borderline harassment, but we have no idea who paulo actually wants to fuck anymore.
>>
>>93093803
I accept that. Mike is still just a bigger shit.
>>
>>93093736
>want to fuck?
>S-sure!

OMG RAPE.
>>
>>93093821
>they are both JUST as hormonal and fucked up and flirty
After losing his virginity Paulo gets into a ~five month relationship with Jasmine. He only thinks of her until his feeling for Lucy flare up and then he feels guilty for being disloyal.

After Lucy disappears he accepts Rachel's assertive companionship for nine months.

Now Lucy's back and he's after her.

Where's the whoring?
>>
>>93091283
>I got them back
Which was very stupid, and only because of Daisy.

>you know how much he hates me
I wonder why.
>>
>>93093333
>reading las lindas.

don't do that to yourself. just look at the side porn
>>
>>93091728
>>93091870
>paulofags cannot believe that more than one person may think their character is a cunt
Control your autism.
>>
File: 1477819872769.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1477819872769.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>93093897
>and he's after her after bouncing between at least four women before(not counting his flirtatious one timers like the bitch dog) being with her only to be thinking of another AGAIN
>where is the manwhore here??

Are you serious? A five month relationship is laughably short not to mention it was ended because he was thinking of another woman and is again in that situation were he thinks about daisy while with lucy.
Paulo a SHIT.
>>
>>93091867
Mike however was, in the entire comic history, only be mean to a single character. And it was the psycho who keep beating him for the most of it.

If I were to date someone it would be Mike (only if there was no Sandy).
>>
are yall seriously having the "polo a bad boy" discussion again just becaue thats the only way to hit the bumplimit
>>
>>93093966
>five month relationship is laughably short

I'd laugh, but this is what Tae actually believes.
>>
>>93093622
None of the links you posted make him look like a manwhore though (which was your original point, and for you it also was a good reason for Abbey to assault him). He's just a horny teenager who likes to make a show, but he doesn't even get past flirting with girls. Both girls he had sex with, he didn't initiate it at all, and even bailed on Lucy when she wanted to have sex with him because he felt it was wrong to take advantage of her in that situation.
>>
>>93093947
Paulo is the dindu muffin of the cast. They will defend him ignoring all the evidence as usual.

Keep in mind i wouldn't be as mad if he wasn't going to pull a jasmine on lucy, thats what really solidifies the shiftiness of his character in the past chapter/s
>>
>>93093897
>Where's the whoring?
That started because of Paulo manwhore persona, which he created because of his male complex of inferiority which was later 'upgraded' to gay issues.
>>
>>93093966
>A five month relationship is laughably short
Not for high school kids. It was their first long-term thing for both of them.

>is again in that situation were he thinks about daisy while with lucy.
True, but that's shitty writing that I don't buy. Don't tell me "headcanon" I know it's what actually happening in this story I just think it's garbage that makes no sense.

If this was happening immediately after he broke up with Jasmine I'd buy that Paulo always wants a girl he isn't with but I can't buy it after he pines for Lucy for almost a year and hundreds upon hundreds of pages. Storylines build up a kind of inertia and really long ones can't have perfunctory terminations or they're really unsatisfying.
>>
>>93094021
>constantly flirting with lucy and smacking her ass and being unruly in general
>fucks around only to end up in a relationship he completely trashes and seriously hurt the feelings of an innocent girl only to finally get with lucy to betray his feelings again and get a sudden boner for daisy
No anon enough. Paulo show is crashing and burning because of paulo.
>>
>>93094045
>True, but that's shitty writing that I don't buy. Don't tell me "headcanon" I know it's what actually happening in this story I just think it's garbage that makes no sense.
OH man you're going to be fucking furious when paulo fucks daisy and tells lucy to fuck off because being with her "wouldn't feel right" Its literally going to be the death of this character.
>>
>>93094023
I believe that Paulofags relate to him, without realizing the character who is supposed to be 'a jerk with heart of gold' is more jerk than gold.
>>
File: paulo drops ham.png (108KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
paulo drops ham.png
108KB, 1200x800px
>>93094078
I know that's what's coming. I just think it's SHIT.

I probably will be irritated even though I know it's coming. I was disgusted by the Daisy wet dream even though anon spoiled it for us for at least a few days beforehand.
>>
>>93094021
>He's just a horny teenager who likes to make a show, but he doesn't even get past flirting with girls.
Except by touching them in inappropriate places and or claiming he touched someone to everyone to hear?

That's a bit lower than the average horny teenager. I'm pretty sure someone like him would have at least a citation for inappropriate behavior.
>>
>>93094122
>a citation for inappropriate behavior.
Go back to Snowland you fucking leaf. Not everyone has a hardon for social authoritarianism.
>>
Paulo isn't a manwhore, he only had sex with two girls, and those two were the ones to initiate it. That said, this is a highschool, how many people do you have to flirt and have sex with before being obtaining the "school Manwhore" reputation from the other students?

>>93094045
>I know it's what actually happening in this story I just think it's garbage that makes no sense.

Taeshi's failure as a writer doesn't change the story that she is trying to communicate.
>>
Ahahaha paulofags getting ROASTED itt.

>hurts lucys feelings
>hurts jasmines feelings
>hurts rachels feelings
>spent an eternity hung up on lucy only to now be hung up on daisy and bound to be crashing the paulucy train with no brakes

Is paulo the shittiest character? Its possible!
>>
>>93094157
>american can grab girl titties without repercussions
Oh wait, you can't. You would get a citation, even expelled depending on case.
>>
>>93094160
>Taeshi's failure as a writer doesn't change the story that she is trying to communicate.
wut?

I think it does, very much. She's not putting the pieces together the way she seems to want to and the picture's distorted or just outright not what she seemed to intend.
>>
>>93094078
Build something up with so much time and effort just to wreck it and bin it in favor of something shitty?

Seems just like when glorious before 2014 art got dumped in favor of chibishit and resurgence of the worst from Nipland.
>>
>>93093714
>literally fantasizing what would have happened if they banged
Yeah, a teenager is confused about his feelings once in a while, what a horrible person he is.
>dumped jazz for her
This was AFTER AFTER AFTER he realized he still had feelings for her. What happened BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE was when his feelings for her were subdued.
>he was RAPED y-yeah RAPED
Jess got him drunk at a party. That constitutes rape in most jurisdictions.
Also good point in avoiding any other point I made and mistifying one of the most irrelevant ones. Further proves that you have no argument here.
Thanks for the discussion, Suitcase. You actually kept the thread alive past 150 posts this time, but i don't think I'll keep discussing if you make the same obvious arguments with each post and don't address my points against them any time.
You could have done better if you didn't make such outrageusly wrong points.
>>93093715
>>https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c47.9/p9.html
What is this page supposed to show?
>>
>>93094160
>have sex with before being obtaining the "school Manwhore" reputation from the other students?
You just missed that Paulo cultivated this persona. He enjoyed being considered a manwhore before he matured (and then regressed, then matured, then and so on).
>>
>>93093656
That's one autistic paulofag.
>>
>>93094196
She's hamfisting it now, and in the process manages to ruin any previous effort she put into it when she seemingly gave a damn.
>>
File: 1473361606003.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473361606003.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>93094217
>This was AFTER AFTER AFTER he realized he still had feelings for her. What happened BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE was when his feelings for her were subdued.
holy shit he is breaking down boys. Defending paulo must be a. exhausting pastime with all the loops you have to jump through.
>>
File: please-consider-the-following.png (15KB, 492x670px) Image search: [Google]
please-consider-the-following.png
15KB, 492x670px
>>93094181
only idiotic paulofags pretend paulo dindunuthin at all, but the true faggots are the people who genuinely think paulo is anywhere near the shittiest character.

go back to shilling for mike, loser.
>>
>>93093926
Paulos a dense MC what did you expect.
>>
>>93094181
>>hurts lucys feelings
Lucy was a hypocrite. She wanted Paulo all to herself despite regretting trying to fuck him and hating it when people desire her for her looks.

>>hurts jasmines feelings
Jasmine lied to him and let him walk away thinking they were 100% OK. Then she started vomiting salt.

Regardless what was he going to do? He really wanted another girl. He has to break up with her.

>>hurts rachels feelings
Which involved him suddenly losing his knowledge that Rachel even wanted him. The story is not functioning on a basic logical level here.
>>
>>93093937
I wanted to chug bleach after reading and dip my eyes in holy water.
>>
>>93094261
>but the true faggots are the people who genuinely think paulo is anywhere near the shittiest character.
He really is the shittiest mc though. Everyone else is redeemable but every time paulo has had a chance to prove to us he can be consistent and not used for blatant pandering(fag arc) it doesn't fucking happen.

Paulo had his final chance top redeem himself by picking up lucy while she is at her lowest, but he is dropping her for daisy.
>>
Can you stop spamming your autistic furry shit comic every day? And the kill yourself.
>>
File: I hope you're kidding.png (88KB, 193x282px) Image search: [Google]
I hope you're kidding.png
88KB, 193x282px
>ITT: Abbeyfags once again attack Paulofags and shit up the whole thread
>Again
Can't you guys just fuck in a hotel or something already?
Fuck
>>
>>93094298
>every time paulo has had a chance to prove to us he can be consistent and not used for blatant pandering(fag arc) it doesn't fucking happen.
You're describing the writing being shitty rather than the character.
>>
Well I guess the shills are happy; the post count is above the 150 normal it's been at for the last several weeks.
>>
File: 1497030007367.png (5KB, 81x71px) Image search: [Google]
1497030007367.png
5KB, 81x71px
>>93091964
>>
File: south-park-fights.jpg (44KB, 817x427px) Image search: [Google]
south-park-fights.jpg
44KB, 817x427px
>>93094005
Hmm, damn can't disagree with that... ever watched the South Park episode where Wendy gets fed up with Cartmans bullying and behavior leading to this ?
>>
>>93094259
I get angry when people ignore blatant points. I stated before that Paulo broke up with Jaz after he realized his feelings for Lucy, yet he replied that Paulo wasn't over Lucy because he broke up with Jasmine for her, blatantly ignoring the timeframe I was referring to.
>>
>>93094217
see
>>93094298
He had his chance for redemption because he could of finally had loyal feelings to a girl for once, especially one he was so "in love" with. But no, I want tot fuck the daisy now is what we get instead

>>93094327
the writing and the character dont directly correlate to each other
>being this fucking stupid
>implying the writing isn't was defines paulo as a charter because it dictates everythign he says and does
>>
Goddamn Paulo is a broken character.

And I don't mean that as a well defined character with a fucked up head, but as a character whose personality is treated like a whiteboard by the writer.

Constantly wiped when whatever's on it doesn't fit the shitty ideas rattling around in Tae's head.
>>
>>93094376
>implying the writing and the character don't directly correlate with each other
is what i meant to type.
>>
File: BITTERSWEET CANDY BINGO 6-9-17.png (767KB, 1000x1356px) Image search: [Google]
BITTERSWEET CANDY BINGO 6-9-17.png
767KB, 1000x1356px
getting close
>>
>>93094271
Lucy's always been a hypocrite hence is why I don't or anyone should feel sorry for her at all.
>>
>>93094298
What exactly are these "every" times? He's been pretty much shilled as the golden boy of the comic for a huge chunk of the comic, I really have no clue what you're talking about.
He strings women along is the only really crux I can think of, and it's pretty much just part of the character growth he's meant to go through.
>>
>>93094315
>Abbeyfags attack
>ignores Paulofags starting it
>ignores that almost every time it starts by Abbey being attacked
I know you prefer people circlejerking about a character, but alas these threads have all kinds of people. Unless you prefer to have only one side talking and being heard, then maybe you should start a private group or something.
>>
>>93094418
I didn't see 'take it to /b/' anon. That's a bad signal.
>>
>>93094376
>He had his chance for redemption because he could of finally had loyal feelings to a girl for once, especially one he was so "in love" with. But no, I want tot fuck the daisy now is what we get instead
First of all, there's no reason for him to seek redemption for anything, save being a teenager confused about his feelings.
Second, the chapter isn't over yet, so we don't know if he'll end up hurting Lucy or not.
Depending on what happens, he may actually handle his feelings for both the gils really well (or not, we'll see)
And if he ends up telling Lucy he loves Daisy, out of the fucking blue, we may just as well stop arguing about this because it'd mean the storywriting went down the shitter faster than a Taco Bell enchilada does.
>>
>>93094461
>cant be with tess because of daisy
>can't even ask lucy out and lets her get away only to be fantasizing about it later and is "totally over it he forgot all about lucy after that yeah.." thus can't be with her na dhurts her feelings
>cant be with jazz or rachel because of lucy
>now he wont be with lucy because of daisy

Is that enough for you? Holy fuck how many hearts does this guy need to break to get it through he is more jerk than gold?
>>
>>93094500
see >>93094302
I believe it's the same guy
>>
>>93094516
>First of all, there's no reason for him to seek redemption for anything
Redemption to US the AUDIENCE. After all that build up only for this shit? Come on anon paulo a shiiiiit.
>>
>>93094542
I preferred the old one, it was memey.

The new one is just autistic rage.
>>
>>93094551
Don't mix up the in-universe characters are, as people, with what the characters are to us, the readers.
The whole spergout before was about whether or not Paulo was a good or a bad person, not a good or a bad character
>>
>>93094523
>>cant be with tess because of daisy
What?

Tess rejected him, but then fooled around with him, then that plotline got dropped.
>>
File: 1438417316994.png (61KB, 387x346px) Image search: [Google]
1438417316994.png
61KB, 387x346px
>>93094505
>i'll put it in a bag and take it home
That sly mofo.
>>
>>93094196
>Taeshi's failure as a writer doesn't change the NARRATIVE that she is trying to communicate.

Better?
>>
>>93094593
>forgetting the entire plotline that paulo gave uyp on tess because of his feelings for daisy

Paulo could have easily got with tes they hung out after get graduation its not like they wouldn't be in contact. He abandoned it totally because he was ready to move onto the next girl. He certainly didn't care for tess like he did daisy.
>>
>>93091585
The con chapter was paudaisy as fuck though
From the blushing to the compliments to the cleaning each other's faces, it was definitely there
>>
>>93094523
so you're just mad a character is written with flaws? does reading about people who never get into conflict interest you?
>>
File: 1474456364737.gif (2MB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
1474456364737.gif
2MB, 300x262px
>>93094717
>so you're just mad this character is complete inconsistent garbage
Yes.
Paulo threw out his last redeeming quality, his relationship with lucy, out the window for worst cat.
>>
File: Really.jpg (296KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
296KB, 800x600px
>BCB thread is still alive!
>Its just Abbeyfags vs Paulofags + "character development"
>>
>>93094674
>Paulo could have easily got with tes they hung out after get graduation
Tess vanishes from the comic after she graduates.

Because Taeshi wanted to get rid of her. She'd been showing up less and less anyway.

Paulo's attraction to Tess is treated as an intense infatuation. He's downright embarrassed about it when at the New Year's party she asks him if his feelings for "the other girl" are like those he had for her.
>>
>>93094663
If you say A you gotta say B.

After all, only a shit writer wouldn't immediately abandon a shit narrative after thinking it through.
>>
File: poor-fatty.png (25KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
poor-fatty.png
25KB, 800x800px
>>93094757
and you've just confirmed your bias and rendered this argument pointless. fuckin A, anon.
>>
>>93094446
>>93094500
>>93094505
one down. can we get all 12?
>>
>>93094714
That was almost as bad as the gay chapter.
Only redeeming part is reaffirming Abbey as a hothead, but even that felt like parroting.
>>
>>93094523
None of those things make him an asshole.
Tess broke up with him and wanted him to forget about her. The thing in Acapulco would have been a one-time bang for her.
>can't even ask lucy out and lets her get away
Yeah, what an asshole he was, for not taking advantage of a mentally devasted girl who would have let him have his way with her against her better judgement.
>cant be with jazz or rachel because of lucy
Would have it been better if he stayed with them while having feelings for Lucy?
>inb4 he fantasized about Lucy
He wasn't serious with Jasmine when that happened. Actually none of them considered their relationship serious, given that they didn't even kiss until after they broke up.
>inb4 he still got with Rachel while being in love with Lucy
He thought Lucy would have never came back when he got with Rachel.
>now he wont be with lucy because of daisy
You've been memed to hard, boy. We're just at half of the chapter
>>
>>93094818
all of these are basically free spaces
>>
>>93094818
anon, 5*5 is 25, not twelve.

also, we haven't hit bump limit in weeks.
>>
>>93094871
5 across
5 down
2 diagonally
pretty sneaky sis
>>
>>93094818
>Anon says autist unironically
see>>93094239
>>
>>93094844
>Tess broke up with him and wanted him to forget about her.
They weren't even together.
>>
>>93094979
It was kind of implyed that they were, or at least Paulo thought so up until the prom breakup
>>
>>93092053
Not right after. Abbey was pretty cold to her in the outing chapter when he was taking pictures.
>>
File: Abbey was right.png (115KB, 716x617px) Image search: [Google]
Abbey was right.png
115KB, 716x617px
If only Abbey had simply punched Paulo on the arm each time he acted up, instead of bottling his rage, he'd be just as liked as the white furred character that constantly punched others.
>>
>>93095009
I don't agree!

He wasn't particularly interested in Tess (or anyone; he was still in "cheeky little boy messing around" mode) and Tess explicitly invited him to come "as a friend". He just wanted to go to the prom with juniors. When he got there he got overwhelmed by the atmosphere and became strongly infatuated. The relative lack of consequences after being rejected testifies to the shallowness of his attraction to her.

This believably adolescent muddle was one of the good things about the weebfest that was volume 1.
>>
>>93095060
Bump limit is 500. Not even the shills can take us there.
>>
>>93095060
lmao as if
>>
File: 6.jpg (369KB, 800x1124px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
369KB, 800x1124px
>>93095079
Don't really agree. She was fishing for attention in a weird way; Mike was taking photos for Sandy because she wasn't there. Daisy was there so what would it mean for Abbey to be taking the photos for her?

They're pretty cutesy in the next page.
>>
File: 1495483302811.png (283KB, 815x854px) Image search: [Google]
1495483302811.png
283KB, 815x854px
>>93091307
Hold up, I got this shit.
>>
>>93094809
>bias
>practically everyone agrees the way pxd being handled is s disaster and forced as fuck

You're just salty hes right and your favorite character was assassinated.
>>
>>93093740
>meanwhile every other character aside from Alejandro can control their hormones

pfffftHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHHAHAGAHAHGAHAHHAHAHAGSFAGABAUAGAVAHAA
>>
>>93091283
Hi

I've been seeing these threads for months - all the characters look exactly the fucking same and they all seem to talk and act the same too

What's the appeal beyond sexy cats who are just as socially retarded as you were in middle school
>>
>>93095228
>everyone
including me, you silly fuck.
you can like a character including his flaws and still think he's being written like shit.
>>
>>93095175
is it just me or this thing becomes bigger every time i see it
>>
>>93095228
STOP MIXING IN-UNIVERSE AND OUT-UNIVERSE ANALYSIS FFS
>>
>>93095259
absolutely nothing
>>
>>93095259
because through them we can live out social situations we were too retarded to do in middle school ourselves
>>
>>93095259
Drama and relatable characters
>>
>>93095259
seeing those you hate suffering is fun, and theres nothing i hate more than my middle schooler self
>>
File: sue.png (36KB, 722x422px) Image search: [Google]
sue.png
36KB, 722x422px
Poor Sue.
>>
>>93095060
It's a long time ago the post limit on /co/ was that.
>>
>>93095288
What? Are you ok anon?
>>
>Years of slapstick retconned as actual abuse for "meta" reasons
Being Lucy is suffering
>Years of character development retconned so you can be the asshole the plot needs you to be
Being Paulo is suffering

At what point do we blame the writer over the character
>>
>>93095290
Couldn't have put it better
>>
>>93095405
She went with her lover.
>>
>>93095448
He was saying that Paulo was shit because of how uncostistent his characterization was (out of universe perspective), but the original argument spawned because an abbeyfag stated that Paulo was a horrible person and deserved a beating up (In-universe perspective).
That guy was mixing those two things up.
>>
>>93095449
>implying the character and the writer are separate

The writer created them thus anything the writer says goes for these characters.

They are a terrible character because of terrible writing. The only thing to fix them is better writing and thats not happening so they will remain awful.
>>
>>93095405
I can commend Taeshi for having a sense of humor about memes like "Sue is forgettable" but does she not realize that it's a defect in her comic that she should try to fix? Sue is dysfunctional as supporting cast when it's easy to literally forget her; when she shows up a few times a year as a plot device.
>>
>>93095405
Silly askanon, if Sue was a fan character Taeshi would've murdered her in cold blood a long time ago

Instead she just neglects to give her any meaningful arcs
>>
>>93095488
The in universe is soley dependant on the writing though, is Paulo is being a dick its because of the writing. Paulo only exists in this comic, thus his character is solely dictated by how he behaves in it and her spin off art/other mentions by the creator. Abbey has always hated how much of a flirt paulo was, its perfectly in line with the characters and the knowledge they are given.
>>
>>93095497
>The writer created them thus anything the writer says goes for these characters.
Not "says", but "does". The writer can't just handwave a story into existence. It has to be built. For example, trying to retcon Paulo's intervention in Abbey and Daisy's break-up as something that enraged Abbey doesn't work because it contradicts what's already on the page.
>>
File: bcb waifu charts.png (1MB, 586x1681px) Image search: [Google]
bcb waifu charts.png
1MB, 586x1681px
>>
>>93095552
>The writer can't just handwave a story into existence
They can though.
>>
Anyone find it weird that Lucy is weirdly concerned for her friends' wellbeings now? I can't really recall any other time she was like this, short of that one time with daisy where she was all "we should get you a rape whistle," and even that didn't seem too heartfelt like she is now.
>>
>>93095529
>The in universe is soley dependant on the writing though
You can't bring the writing into the discussion about who's right and who's wrong, otherwise you could argue anything and the opposite of anything
>X looks like an asshole only becuase the authore wrote them like that
>This thing is just a retcon, otherwise X would be the one on the wrong
It destroys the suspension of disbelief, and makes any discussion moot.
>>
>>93093471
it churns out some good porn though
>>
>>93095579
naw bro

Like for example Taeshi tried to say Daisy is lesbian or David is a sociopath like the meme. Those things contradict what's already been written in multiple places each. They can't join together to form a basically coherent narrative. It's not a story, then.
>>
>>93095557
>Rachel and Daisy higher than Jasmine
"no"
>>
>>93095623
Like how paulo being gay contradicted his lust for women up until that point? ',:^)
>>
File: sheneverlistens.jpg (238KB, 901x678px) Image search: [Google]
sheneverlistens.jpg
238KB, 901x678px
>>93095599
Maybe she learned something in the loony bin she probably got sent to for nine months.

It'd be nice if her being gone meant something for her character.
>>
>>93095632
christcuck is shit
>>
>>93095663
Jasmine a good girl. PauloxJasmine best couple
>>
>>93095082
Exactly
>>
File: Lucy cares.png (2MB, 800x3557px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy cares.png
2MB, 800x3557px
>>93095599
Lucy always cared about her friends. She just didn't show it in front of them.
>>
who is best baby?
https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/quiz/index.html
>>
>>93095680
Jasmine is shit

SHIT
>>
>>93095680
no
>>
>>93095701
Which is not functional friendship. She outright loved Mike but only showing him a hint of that once in a blue moon and being a grumpy bitch the other 99% of the time is why he grew to hate her. That's the explosion of the tsundere cliche that is one of the cool things this comic did.
>>
File: daughter.jpg (15KB, 201x312px) Image search: [Google]
daughter.jpg
15KB, 201x312px
>>93095705
No contest.
>>
>>93095735
>>93095735
>Which is not functional friendship
Assuming that their friendship wasn't functional. Also Mike ruined their friendship not Lucy.
>>
>>93095811
beat me to it
>>
File: 1491863204423.png (245KB, 501x499px) Image search: [Google]
1491863204423.png
245KB, 501x499px
>>93095846
>Mike ruined their friendship not Lucy.
By getting sick of her shit?
>>
File: whos right here.png (434KB, 763x654px) Image search: [Google]
whos right here.png
434KB, 763x654px
>>93095877
By making everything about Sandy
>>
>>93095877
By neglecting her for Sandy when she outright loved him dearly and risked her life for the ungrateful shit. Plus his little bitchy rant was not justified in any fashion since she stopped her abuse.
>>
>>93095954
That's some amazing mental gymnastics you got there bub
>>
>>93095652
Note that all of these events took place before Mike said that they were all "his" friends and they would choose him over her

And after he shattered her sense of self worth, it's pretty understandable that she would believe him
>>
>>93094352
It's furry shit faggot. Stay in denial though you fat embarrassment.

Lmao
>>
>>93095899
>>93095954
>By neglecting her for Sandy
Oh, you mean preferring to stay with his gf instead of her?

Sorry anon, you aren't entitled to have someone love you just because you love them, especially someone who you beat like crap.
>>
>>93096056
>>And after he shattered her sense of self worth, it's pretty understandable that she would believe him
Only because she's mental.

Which reminds me of one of the few interesting things about the recent few chapters; Lucy was surprised that Paulo wanted to spend time with her.

The last time they saw each other she kissed him but probably just as a sort of "goodbye" before suicide. He doesn't know that, though. As far as he knows she wanted to be lovers and then disappeared for some reason and now that she's back they're just picking back up where they left off.
>>
>>93096139
except Lucy wanted to at least stay friends, but Mike straight-up despised her, and made every problem he had as if it originated from Lucy.
The only problem he had with Lucy was the fact that he still had feelings for her, and that risked to ruing his perfect love story with Sandy.
>>
>>93096139
>especially someone who you beat like crap.
Lucy never meant to hurt Mike and it was all a misunderstanding on that moron's part. Sandy tricked him into believing Lucy was abusive and not a good friend.
>>
>>93096233
Lucy finally got over being rejected when Augustus gave her some perspective but the problem with her approach was trying to just trying to act like nothing had ever come between them. Mike was annoyed that she was wheedling he way back into his life.

She really needed to deal with the shit between them if she wanted to go back to being friends.
>>
>>93096302
Mike was the only one who ruined that friendship and I say he needs to fix his shit. Also, fuck Augustus he doesn't know shit. I hope Mike suffers for what he did to Lucy.
>>
>>93091307
furry viewtiful joe
>>
>>93096233
Anon, almost every problem Mike had originated from Lucy. It was Lucy, it was Mike's friends giving him shit because of Lucy. Taking all those the only other problem was Sandy busy schedule, which is a drop in the ocean for all the drama (and beatings) Lucy ccaused.

>>93096261
Did Sandy trick Mike into believing his knee was scrapped?

Wow, Sandy is very good. I'm afraid of her, maybe she will make me think that Joker wasn't a villain.
>>
>>93096515
Sandy did trick Mike you retard!!! Also, they gave Mike shit because he deserved it most of time
>>
>>93096515
>Anon, almost every problem Mike had originated from Lucy.
The only problem Mike had with Lucy was that he still couldn't decide between her and Sandy, and still had feelings for Lucy even when he was in his LDR with Sandy.
>>
>>93095710
That's Madison's title
>>
>>93095646
Let's not talk about the blatant tumblr shilling like it's anything but condemning.
>>
>>93096599
>Sandy did trick Mike you retard!
Let's not shift blames here. Sandy is still pure.
It's Mike who couldn't handle his feelings and put every blame on Lucy and demonized her.
>>
File: Mike was right.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
Mike was right.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>93096599
I'm afraid not.
>>
>>93096601
>I will ignore all the beatings
>I will ignore all the times the friends of Mike were a shit to him because of Lucy
>I will ignore that even Paulo, his best friend, got him beaten to crap because of Lucy
Shoo shoo Lucyfag.
>>
>>93096808
>It's Mike who couldn't handle his feelings and put every blame on Lucy and demonized her.
In what way it's innacurate that Lucy was physically abusive to Mike?

C'mon anon, humour me.
>>
>>93096830
>I will ignore all the beatings
Mike did ignore them. Until he got his old girlfriend back and didn't need her replacement anymore.
>I will ignore ALL the times the friends of Mike were a shit to him because of Lucy
You mean that ONE time after Lucy told the girls she got rejected?
>Paulo, his best friend, got him beaten to crap because of Lucy
no, that was because Mike was still being protective of Lucy while officially being in a relationship with Sandy.
>>93096862
>In what way it's innacurate that Lucy was physically abusive to Mike?
Mike didn't resent Lucy because of the beatings. Otherwise he woule have told her to cut it off instead of bottling up for the five years between Sandy leaving and Mike's spergout
>>
The mental gymnastics here are amazing. lol

From a noobies whose caught up till now can understand that Lucy and co. were terrible friends
>>
>>93091407
>Good job
>the DUP, an avowedly "Britain for the British, Catholics and Muslims out" party will control the balance of power in Parliament

How is this a good thing for him? Or is this a case of not understanding British politics?
>>
>>93096960
Maybe he was trying to be sarcastic?
>>
Holy snoot, Batman!!! lucy fans are psycho
>>
>>93096931
>Mike did ignore them.
Just like he ignored all of his friends other bullshit. Mike was a pushover.

>You mean that ONE time
I think you suffer from brain damage. I mean every time where Mike had a conflict with Lucy and everyone (besides Daisy) stood on her side.

>no, that was because Mike was
Are you seriously saying that was Mike's fault? Oh wow anon.

>Mike didn't resent the beatings
>If someone doesn't recent it, it means that it was alright
You are a horrible person anon. Really, I mean it. Every person trapped on an abusive relationship on the world would feel ill from it. Well done if you are trolling, if you aren't... I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>93093876
Well you have to remember all sex that doesn't include Abbey, is rape to Abbey.
>>
>>93096216
Cool things I learned from this thread, particularly the differences between Abbey and Lucy

>Lucy has a breakdown from Mike's words
>"lol it's her fault for being a basket case"
>Abbey has a breakdown from Paulo's words
>"W-why is Paulo so mean!?"
>Lucy hits Mike
>"What a bitch! Suicide is too good for her!"
>Abbey hits Paulo
>"He had it coming!"
>Lucy starts hanging out with Augustus
>"She's so pathetic and needy!"
>Abbey starts hanging out with Jasmine
>"Good for him, Daisy was a fat fuck anyway"
>>
>>93097056
When my boyfriend got me into this comic I couldn't understand why he liked Lucy's character so much. I once was dated a girl like her one back before meeting my boyfriend. Who kept on hitting me and even cutting me at times.
>>
>>93097123
>Lucy was a constant jerk to Mike
>Paulo was a constant jerk to Abbey
>Anon tries to make like it was the same, looking very stupid in the process
You should quit while you are losing.
>>
>>93094818
>I've already touched this thread
>Didn't mark off Jojokes
>>
>>93097172
I'm sorry for what happened anon.

I'm happy you have escaped and found a new lover through. Best of luck to both of you.
>>
>>93097172
I don't think Lucy ever cut anyone.
At worst she may have shattered one of Paulo's testicles, but he was probably asking for it.
>>
>>93095557
Any have that Lucy pic ?
That Daisy is adorable
>>
>>93097123
>Abbey has a breakdown from Paulo's words
except he doesn't.
>>
>>93094862
Well, there is the "Thread hits bump limit" one.
>>
>>93097233
I know Lucy never cut other characters just the abuse she inflicts on her friends is horrifying. I don't really think Paulo was asking for it but I agree maybe he shouldn't have touched her
>>
>>93097228
Thank you :)
>>
File: Scott needs some fucking pussy.png (331KB, 968x758px) Image search: [Google]
Scott needs some fucking pussy.png
331KB, 968x758px
>>93097172
who the fuck is stupid enough to let themselves get cut?
stupid bitch
>>
>>93097056
>Are you seriously saying that was Mike's fault? Oh wow anon.
Well, partly it was. Mike stopped any guy who approached Lucy in a romantic way.
>If someone doesn't recent it, it means that it was alright
If nobody tells her that she was going too far, she's not going to stop on her own.
Actually, Mike turned cold towards her after she started being nice to him and stopped beating him for the most frivolous shit.
Maybe Mike is just the ultimate M, and Lucy stopping being S turned him away from her.
>>
>>93097188
You're just a poser. It's not a jojoke, it's a /general/-tier post.
>>
>>93095158
That's Daisy noticing Abbey isn't really all there, though, and being persistent.

In the same chapter tess remarks the two of them didn't really seem like they were back together until that day
>>
>>93097387
I didn't LET her cut me... she would cut me when I least expected it...
>>
>>93097387
People who are probably also in emotionally abusive situations who have been lead to believe that that is simply what they deserve. I'm not that anon, but was in a similar situation where everyone I told about it said I was dumb for staying as long as I had once it was all over.

Its not something you can really imagine until you go through it yourself.
>>
>>93097477
Then cut her back you fucking idiot
>>
>>93097455
That hurts. That's hurtful anon.
You must be exterminated.
>>
>>93097477
what. Would she hide a knife in her sleeve and then surprise-slash you?
Was she a fucking ninja?
>>
>>93097500
Posting an edit by another anon doesn't equals making a JoJoke
>>
>>93097431
>Well, partly it was.
Except that wasn't. He wasn't a cheater, he got beaten because of Paulo going tard because Lucy.

>If nobody tells her that she was going too far, she's not going to stop on her own.
Yes anon, people are deprived of basic empathy and cannot see when they are hurting others.

Oh wait, this is just you. Congratulations anon, keep being a terrible person!

>Actually, Mike turned cold towards her after she started being nice to him and stopped beating him for the most frivolous shit.
Yes, I'm sure he realizing how Lucy was treating him all this time hadn't anything to do with it.

Lucyfags are the worst.
>>
>>93097507
Usually, after we would have an argument and I turned around to leave to calm down. She would either cut me on my side when my back was turned or when I was sleeping at my most vulnerable...
>>
File: 1473108014804.jpg (81KB, 633x487px) Image search: [Google]
1473108014804.jpg
81KB, 633x487px
>>93097589
then leave the house you fucking retard
>oh somebody is hurting me
>BETTER FUCKING STAY WITH THEM SO IT CONTINUES

more proof that women love being treated like shit
>>
>>93097308
To be honest Lucy's level of violence doesn't seem much different from the level of physical violence most dude friends engage in on a daily basis.
Maybe I still just see it through the lens of slapstick but I kinda feel like Mike was being a butthurt pussy about the whole situation. No offense to you and your past trauma. Someone tries to cut you, you cut them right back. At that point its self defense.
>>
>>93097172
Lucy isn't a lesbian, but studies generally agree that butch lesbians are often physically abusive
>>
File: pixlr_20170609152216307.png (757KB, 1521x1521px) Image search: [Google]
pixlr_20170609152216307.png
757KB, 1521x1521px
crotch guy from chapter 12 looks like suitcase
>>
>>93097633
The woman is the one treating them like shit? Also, wow, you're a phenomenally idiotic breed of asshole, aren't you?
>>
>>93097633
Usually the person getting abused has low self esteem and convinces themselves they deserve it

In Mike's case he convinced himself that he was Lucy's rock in the world so it became a weird kind of self-sacrifice instead, which is different from abuse but still retarded and not something you should do
>>
>>93097642
I'm aware she isn't a lesbian...
>>
>>93097697
Women are more likely to stay involved in abusive relationships.
>>
>>93097457
>That's Daisy noticing Abbey isn't really all there, though, and being persistent.
But she gets through and they're all shy and blushing and cutesy shit. It's good that their big fight has some little consequences but I don't see how this can be taken for foreshadowing the kind of fraught and unpleasant relationship that's portrayed in the series of flashbacks during the Paulo/Daisy phonecall.
>>
>>93097633
>it's a 'I'm on 4chan so I must be an ass' episode
>>
>>93097697
>a women is abusing a women
proof that lesbians are fucking retards

>>93097702
they obviously deserved it if they stayed in the fucking relationship
>>
>>93097500
▶Hide post
>>
>>93097565
>he got beaten because of Paulo going tard because Lucy.
This is true, mostly because Mike would lead Lucy on as a second Sandy, while knowing pretty damn well that she was in love with him. He never tried to make her believe otherwise until Volume 2.
>Yes anon, people are deprived of basic empathy
We all acknowledge that Lucy had mental, self-esteem and relational problems. That nobody addressed.
>realizing how Lucy was treating him all this time hadn't anything to do with it.
Took his damn time to realize it. It's like he put up with it because he was in love with her until a certain point in time.
>Lucyfags are the worst.
I'm a Lucyfag AND a Paulofag.
fite me
>>
Expected no less from 4chan of all places...
>>
File: shutup.jpg (3KB, 54x77px) Image search: [Google]
shutup.jpg
3KB, 54x77px
>>93097787
Shut up, Sarah.
>>
>>93097477
>>93097589
>>93097721
>>93097787
Im.......not.........sure......what.......you........meant....by.....this.................
>>
>>93097809
Okay...
>>
File: 1491654114695.jpg (43KB, 400x424px) Image search: [Google]
1491654114695.jpg
43KB, 400x424px
>Its a "bitch namefags and causes all the betafaggots to whiteknight it and shit up the thread" episode
>>
File: dum dum.jpg (35KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
dum dum.jpg
35KB, 500x436px
>>93097831
Sarah...
>>
>>93097831
Don't steal Boco's shtick.
>>
>>93097868
>causes all the betafaggots to whiteknight
I see no whiteknighting going on here.
>>
File: disgusting.png (13KB, 122x147px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
13KB, 122x147px
>>93097742
>they obviously deserved it if they stayed in the fucking relationship

What the fuck kind of logic?
>>
>>93097783
>mostly because Mike would lead Lucy on as a second Sandy
>completely ignore Lucy constantly pushing herself upon him

>We all acknowledge that Lucy had mental, self-esteem and relational problems.
Wow so you admit she's mentally ill. Then well done fucking your own argument: it's not Mike's fault she is mentally ill, ergo everything she did to him didn't depend on his attitude.

>Took his damn time to realize it.
Or maybe he needed someone from the outside to show him that relationship wasn't healthy? Like happens with so many real life abuse cases?

>I'm a Lucyfag AND a Paulofag.
Frankly you could be a Scrappyfag for all I care. Liking or disliking a character doesn't change that your arguments are horrible and that you really should stop sometime and revalidate your beliefs.
>>
>>93097943
If they dont have the spermcells to escape it, then they can fuck off
>>
>>93097979
Lucy did nothing wrong except for acting on her mental illness. Mike should have manned up and told her to stop beign abusive before she became dependant on hhim.
>>
File: 1496386068682.png (222KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1496386068682.png
222KB, 600x564px
If she's gonna do a recap of bullshit can she at least not make it about daisy and fucking paulo
>>
>>93098011
>Lucy did nothing wrong
>except for acting on her mental illness.
Are you going for the Chris Chan defense now?

>Mike should have manned up and told her to stop beign abusive before she became dependant on him.
And now back to blaming the victim. Oh boy.
>>
File: WTF bra.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WTF bra.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>93098011
>>
File: what.png (12KB, 187x143px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
12KB, 187x143px
>>93097996
>spermcells
>>
>>93098068
Whose Chris Chan?
>>
>>93098104
The person who raped Sarah
>>
>>93098169
OHHHHH!
>>
File: IMG_0146.png (24KB, 290x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0146.png
24KB, 290x170px
What do you guys think would happen if Bitter Sweet Candy Bowl had a crossover with Total Drama Island
How would a episode play out?
>>
>>93098197
O_O Oh god no...
>>
>>93098197
Lucy or Madisonn would be in the final two
>>
>>93098230
>O_O
Get out.
>>
>>93098104
>Whose Chris Chan?
The guy who is a constant jerkass and blames it on his autism. Frankly I don't know if you are a newfag or being disingenous, in either case please lurk before posting.
>>
>>93097979
>completely ignore Lucy constantly pushing herself upon him
It takes two to tango. Mike enjoyed her attention until Sandy sprung back up. Lucy simply took a while to take the hint (in Acapulco) and tried to mend things, too late for needy Mike sadly.
>it's not Mike's fault she is mentally ill, ergo everything she did to him didn't depend on his attitude.
It's not his fault for her problems in relating with people, but Mike responding to her attentions only exacerbated her dependency. Mike did make her believe that he loved her for a few years, and reciprocated her feelings. He can't blame it all on Lucy, given that he gave his fair share in validating her actions.
>Or maybe he needed someone from the outside to show him that relationship wasn't healthy? Like happens with so many real life abuse cases?
You mean someone other than his entire fucking family, Lucy's family and his entire group of friends?
Looks like everyone in Roseville needs a fucking psychiatric evaluement, if nobody saw this supposed "blatant abuse", given that they're kids under the costant eye of other adults.
>>
>>93098011
Being mentally ill is NEVER an excuse for behavior. It doesn't matter what it takes, be it medication or talk therapy or whatever, but you have to learn to not take your illness out on the people around you.

That being said, these guys are like, what, 16? And Lucy was clearly unstable from a young age. Lucy's mom should've been a much better parent and gotten her treatment. In a good environment, it doesn't take a damned suicide attempt for your family to force you to take steps towards getting better.

>Mike should have manned up and told her to stop beign abusive
He was a child, just the same as Lucy. If we can absolve her of blame because she is ill and never learned coping mechanisms other than her maladaptive one of being physically abusive to her best friend, then we sure as hell cannot expect Mike to be the adult to scold her or tell her off in any way, shape, or form. He grew up thinking that the way Lucy treated him was just something he had to deal with. After all, his mother was friends with her mother. Surely they both saw how Lucy treated him over the decade they knew each other. And they stood by and did nothing.

The whole situation is tragic, and the blame lies, in my opinion, ENTIRELY on the parents.
>>
>>93098292
>telling them to lurk after spoonfeeding
kill yourself faggot
>>
This page didn't even have anything of interest on it. Why are we inching closer to bump limit? It doesn't deserve attention. We aren't even talking about the page, its everyone just crying about the old Lucy vs Mike, and Paulo vs Abbey arguments.

If this keeps up, we will all die or old age before anything of interest happens in-comic.
>>
>>93098332
>no one is to blame
>fuck lucy though
>>
>>93098428
>Why are we inching closer to bump limit?
because some faggot decide to namefag about their uinteresting cliche social situation and caused the betafaggots in this thread to post more than they should have
>>
>>93098428
Abbeyfags ruined the thread
Just like the good old times
>>
>>93097742
Did Abbey's mom deserve it?
>>
>>93098446
>the blame lies, in my opinion, ENTIRELY on the parents
read better
>>
>>93098307
>It takes two to tango.
It's not tango when it's just one guy kicking the other. Also needy Mike? Funny coming from needy Lucy.

>It's not his fault for her problems in relating with people, but exacerbated bullshit
No, her mental illness has nothing to do with him. At all. He can fully, and I mean fully, blame Lucy for being an abusive prick. Even if we were to take your mind (which isn't the most healthy) where Mike made she think he loved her, what in the hell does this have to do with being a violent twat?

>You mean someone other than his entire fucking family,
Who are mostly away.

>Lucy's family
Ah yes, the greatest parents who let their suicidal daughter without help.

>and his entire group of friends?
The biased friends, who many times also took advantage of him?

I know you are shitposting anon (I hope, because the other option is severe retardation), but I really don't have to say that BCB parents are horrible and Mike's friends drop the ball.

>>93098354
>1 phrase
>spoonfeeding
You go.
>>
>>93098486
>if I say it in every thread, maybe one day it will become true
>>
>>93098197
Who would be the 22 contestants?
>>93098230
What?
>>93098240
Who would win?
>>
>>93098496
its her fault she couldnt cook a steak properly
>>
>>93098567
It'll be total chaos
>>
Where's a good place to start with this comic? There's like 10 years of stuff and a lot pf early chapters seem kind of pointless and weird.
>>
I'm starting to think that the entirety of BCB is just a cautionary tale about the dangers of bad parenting. There isn't a single competent adult in this comic, with the exception of Mr.Noodles or whatever the hell the history teacher's name is.
>>
>>93098580
Not actually canon.

Plus Abraham just has rotten taste in steak.
>>
>>93098640
I would suggest starting from the beginning anyway, otherwise you may lose part of the plot.
>>
>>93098640
If an early chapter just seems like weeaboo comedy skim over it. It shouldn't actually take you that long like that to go to vol. 2.
>>
>>93092248
how can whiteboi even compete
>>
>>93098765
>>93098811

Cool thanks, anons!

I remember seeing this comic a few years but not got into it. Now I'm seeing it regularly on here and am interested in it again.
>>
>>93097633
fucking this
how dense do you have to be
>>
>>93097589
And yet you stayed with her, you thick imbecile.
I'll never understand people like you
>>
>>93098525
>He can fully, and I mean fully, blame Lucy for being an abusive prick
If Lucy's an abuser, he's an enabler. He fucking encouraged her by not reacting at all, and on the other hand being protective about her. If he rects positively to her "abuse", he's at fault as much as Lucy is.
And he has no right to scream at Lucy months after she stopped being abusive and seeked repentance. It was something he needed to confront earlier, not after four months of silence on both parts.
If, after Acapulco, he felt resentment at Lucy, it's entirely his own problem.
I'm not saying he didn't have the right to be angry, but the timing was completely off.
>Who are mostly away.
what. Mike's family is always there.
>let their suicidal daughter without help.
It's not easy to see if a teenager is suicidal or just being a moody teenager. Sometimes pushing for a child to open up just have the opposite effects.
And they did try to help her by sending her to therapy, but she did anyway after Mike's half-assed attempt to open back up to her
>>
>>93099337
>>93099310
troll harder, samefag
>>
>>93099310
THANK YOU
at least one person in this thread isnt a fucking pussy ass bitch
>>
>>93099370
>He fucking encouraged her by not reacting at all, and on the other hand being protective about her. If he rects positively to her "abuse", he's at fault as much as Lucy is.
Nice victim-blaming, anon.
>>
>>93099419
Not an argument.
No, I'm not memeing. It's a non-argument
>>
>>93099491
Hahaha
>>
>>93099522
Implying that that guy isn't an edgy 12 year old.
>>
File: 4HgSpk3[1].jpg (230KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
4HgSpk3[1].jpg
230KB, 598x792px
>>93099491
>>
>>93098197
>>93098240
Lucy would be the first one out because she's scared of swimming
>>
File: 1481561969121.jpg (62KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481561969121.jpg
62KB, 600x375px
>>93099540
>if you arent willing to be a bitch in an abusive relationship you must be an edgy 12-year old
>>
File: joshu.png (482KB, 580x362px) Image search: [Google]
joshu.png
482KB, 580x362px
You know who Lucy reminds me of?

This little shit
>>
File: taeshi self criticism.png (22KB, 254x282px) Image search: [Google]
taeshi self criticism.png
22KB, 254x282px
>>93091873
top kek
>>
Abbey is right at being mad at the whole thing.
I mean, woundt any of you be mad if the gf you liked drunkspilled that he crushes another guy, and afterwards went out in a hidden date with the well-known school fucker?
The thing is he was a total asshole about it, just so Paulo can look good. God i hate this comic.
>>
A pic that'll make you sad because it can never happen now
>>
>>93099898
Too late now. The comic is running to its doom, there is no going back
>>
>>93099898
makes me happy because this ship is fucking retarded
>>
>>93099533
Why wouldn't you?
>>
>>93094018
In the scope of life it is. For highschool I guess its long. But I have no room to talk since my only relationship lasted 6 years
>>
File: asshole.png (13KB, 744x203px) Image search: [Google]
asshole.png
13KB, 744x203px
So anyway, the baggage man is still a huge ass.
>>
>>93100315
who cares
>>
>>93099898
we'll be togeter 5ever
b/c 5 is mor then 4
>>
>>93097633
It's insiduous. It's slow. You barely see it coming until you're full force being smacked around every day and you wonder where the fuck that came from.
Abusers then use emotional and physical currency to hook people into staying. They'll claim they'll kill themselves if the other person go, that they'll hunt down and kill YOU (which actually happens quite a bit), or else you're financially dependent on them, or else just emotionally attached because there was once love there and you believe there might still be.

I've never been in an abusive relationship myself but I've read a lot of studies and the sheer universality of their effects (both on men and women) is just... you're stupid if you think you wouldn't be affected that way too
>>
>>93100564
I wouldnt because Im not a dumbass
>>
>>93100622
geez there's barely more art of this ship than of abbey x augustus
>>
>>93100622
how the fuck am I trolling
If someone is """"""""""""""""abusing"""""""""""""""" you, kick their fucking ass
>>
>>93100702
Actually there may be more true abbustus art, which is just sad
>>
File: Suitcase.png (114KB, 492x599px) Image search: [Google]
Suitcase.png
114KB, 492x599px
>>93100315
>>
>>93100622
daisyxmike is optimal
>>
File: thats-smart.png (157KB, 400x430px) Image search: [Google]
thats-smart.png
157KB, 400x430px
>>93093365

>Implying Bittersweet Candybowl is good.

hahaha. Read an infinitely better comic, Lackadaisy. With actual effort and skill and writing that isn't highschool soap opera bullshit.
>>
>>93101491
Literally the only similarity between these is that there are cats. That's a bit like saying someone should read Pride and Prejudice instead of Archie comics.

What's a better high school drama / slice of life?
>>
File: Lackadaisy 1.jpg (353KB, 1600x814px) Image search: [Google]
Lackadaisy 1.jpg
353KB, 1600x814px
>>93101553

Reminder, Taeshi you will never ever be this good or talented.

>>93101553

Entertainment value is spectacularly different.
>Reading high school drama in the first place.

Shit tastes son.
>>
>>93101615
>Reminder, Taeshi you will never ever be this good or talented.
Neither will 99% of webcomics artists though. Obviously not everyone is going to be that tier. It's just an unfair comparison for nearly every comic out there.

And besides, I don't WANT everything to be Lackadaisy. I want to be able to enjoy satisfying different needs. SOmetimes you just gotta have some damn drama cats to fill your schlocky drama meter before you read more super highbrow desu art comics.
>>
>>93101722

Yes, that gives her a pass to draw garbage blob cats cuz "Why try." Do you think Tracy Butler got to where she is by not trying?

Also basically you're saying you'd rather read garbage drama with no real impact then actual gripping stories. A comic doesn't need jaw-dropping art but it needs a competent story. BCB has neither.

Better Slice of Life:

GamerCat
DMFA
HousePets
Wuffle
Good Cheese
Zoophobia

Better Drama Comics:
DNA
Dreamkeepers
Lackadaisy (duh)
Prequel
Tamberlane
>>
>>93101893
>A comic doesn't need jaw-dropping art but it needs a competent story.
>Gamercat

what are you even talking about
>>
>>93101893
>stop liking things I don't like
>>
>>93095610
>>X looks like an asshole only becuase the authore wrote them like that
then x is an assshole until the wirter fix what made him an asshole? I donm't think you understand these characters completely depend on the writing to be who they are and the wiriting cant take them anywhere including to the shittiest boy tier.
>>
>>93095252
Its true though, every character is definitively more in control of themselves than paulo. With the exception of David who is greatly influenced by paulo but still more incontrol of his hormones than him some how.
>>
>>93094352
I guess Jack isn't furry, then?
>>
>>93095698
>>93095082
If abbey was the dick friend who smacks the annoying manwhore friend it would just be comic relief

Instead he was the guy who hated the annoying manwhore and wanted to murder him for reasons
>>
>>93096697
Yeah, that would be too convenient to bring up as an example during the argument after all about paulo being inconsistent and the writers being able to do whatever the fuck they want with the characters and story.
>>
>>93095511
It became a meme so Taeshi wants it to be real

>>93095449
You forgot

>the story is being rewritten so that Abbey was way crazier and more aggressive under the surface than previously shown
>the story is being rewritten so that the cast despises Mike over things that happened with Lucy and he deserves it

Just accept that anything that is convenient for the plot will see the story altered to make it so
>>
>>93098486
More like paulofags cant handle criticism for their perfect little dindu and flip out engaging in endless arguments about proving fundamentally why paulo is a piece of shit.
>>
>>93099444
>call the cops
>walk out the door
>get on the floor
>
>>
>>93101961
He clearly listed comics with plots and comics that are SOL separately.
>>
good job. lets get ready for the next one
>>
>>93094352

>Comic full of humanoid cats and dogs that literally walk around naked.
>NOT FURRY.

Fuck you guys are autistic as shit.
>>
>>93102380
>>
File: bestcat.jpg (65KB, 539x773px) Image search: [Google]
bestcat.jpg
65KB, 539x773px
Last for Molly
>>
>>93103869
fuck you
>>
>>93094373
Paulo had feelings for lucy before and after jasmine. They didnt magically dissapear he supressed them if anything until he couldn't stop thinking about her ruining any chance jazz had before they were even an item.
>>
Allahu Ackbar I want to uppercut the shit out of Lucy!!!
>>
Last for paulo a shit
mike and abbey good boys
>>
File: 1487398932412.png (310KB, 674x721px) Image search: [Google]
1487398932412.png
310KB, 674x721px
>>93103900
I love you, too, anon!
>>
>>93104184
fuck you cunt
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.