[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Lantern TAS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: aya.jpg (68KB, 535x900px) Image search: [Google]
aya.jpg
68KB, 535x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-3g03Aj_-g
>This is clip is barely five years old
The visuals of CGI cartoons don't age well, do they?
>>
>>93091197
They weren't that good to start with

Shame, it was actually a very good show
>>
>>93091243
It was a great show, but clearly not worth 20 million dollars when Young Justice was half that and everyone though that looked better.
>>
>>93091380
CG shows are cost-effective on the long run. As you order more seasons, you mostly only pay for new assets, since you can reuse the old ones. 2D animation has you constantly redo those over and over again. Also, the more you do CG, the more you're comfortable with it and the more chance you have to improve on it.
>>
>>93091197
what a great show it was
>>
>>93091197
Looks fine to me. Its a cartoon, its supposed to look cartoony -it has character.
>>
>>93091197
This show is barely 5 weeks old
>>
>>93092288
and i'm still mad about it.
>>
File: all dose hamboigas.png (470KB, 468x683px) Image search: [Google]
all dose hamboigas.png
470KB, 468x683px
>>93091640
>>93091380
Think of all the jobs lost working on this show when it was cancelled.
Think of the catering truck.
>>
>>93092638
Such is how the industry goes.
>>
File: Into the Recycle Bin they go.jpg (75KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
Into the Recycle Bin they go.jpg
75KB, 405x405px
It will never happen, but I still hope for a second season. Even if it was 2D.
>>
Rewatch Hoodwinked
>>
>>93091197
>>93091243
The CGI was just as off-putting 5 years ago.
What made it worth watching was neat designs, decent action and writing.
It's much worse than Nick's TMNT show and it's a shame it didn't get as many episodes to tell it's story thanks to be being tied to that garbage ass movie and it's toy sales.

Imagine what they could have done with 5 seasons...
>>
>>93094198
At the very least, I would've liked to see one more season just so they could do the Sinestro Corps and pay off the Blackest Night stuff they set up throughout the series.
>>
>>93094221
Was there anything else setting up besides Scar and the Black Lantern book?
>>
>>93091197
The designs were neat, but the cgi on it's own was never good. Still, I'd give my left nut for a continuation. The show was too damn good for this world.
>>
>>93094905
Volpe talked about it before in a podcast that I can't find right now. But a lot of the dead people in the first season (including Razer and Kilowog's wifes) were supposed to return as Black Lanterns. In fact, they were allowed to kill off characters because they told S&P that they would return later on. Obviously, that didn't happen.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.