[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legion of Super-Heroes/LOSH Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: LSHv5-3.jpg (173KB, 800x1272px) Image search: [Google]
LSHv5-3.jpg
173KB, 800x1272px
I'm working my way through The Great Darkness Saga. Was it ever explained why Earth banned Green Lanterns?
>>
>>93090558
Fuck off.
>>
>>93090558
universo used the green lantern ring he had to conqueror.

most continuities the glc is dead by the time the United Planets is around.
>>
File: Triad_02.jpg (109KB, 300x600px) Image search: [Google]
Triad_02.jpg
109KB, 300x600px
>>93090624
Why so triggered?

>>93090716
>universo used the green lantern ring he had to conqueror.
Makes sense I guess.
>>
>>93090558
Y'know, I honestly don't remember the specific reason why the Corps was banned from UP space.

It probably had something to do with Universo. But really, why the hell wouldn't they tell the Greens to go fuck themselves? They kinda suck at their job, and almost never get around to doing any actual police work. The GLs are so inept that people actually saw Vril Dox as a reasonable alternative.

And if any giant dudes show up to pose a cosmic level threat, the 31st century has the Legion to deal with it, so no ring slingers are needed.
>>
>>93090802
>the Guardians are more incompetent than a team of hormonal young people

makes you think
>>
>>93090968
well the guardians did invent evil.
>>
>>93090968
Not really. The Guardians' bullshit is well known. Little wonder why the UP wants nothing to do with them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.