[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you exploit Lindsay's stupidity and gullibility?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Lindsay_CN.png (281KB, 581x552px) Image search: [Google]
Lindsay_CN.png
281KB, 581x552px
How would you exploit Lindsay's stupidity and gullibility?
>>
>>93090035
Wife her.
>>
>>93090035
i hear dating me, marrying me, and having sex with me is great for your complexion.
>>
>>93090052
How would you convince her to marry you?
>>
>>93090052
>>93090070
You don't want a stupid woman for your wife, she'll fuck other guys and burn your house down "by accident."
>>
milking station
>>
>>93090070
I'd probably go for "I hear cum is great for your complexion," and offer to supply her mine because I'm such a great friend, but she has to work it out of its "tube."
>>
Convince her to join my travelling street act. We'll start off small but then get enough notoriety to grab some agency's attention. We open at Madison Square Garden and eventually debut as a headliner. But the money gets to our heads, and we grow emotionally distant. Our performance becomes just a job and only tour when we need the gambling money. But in our final days, living off our great fortunes, we feel an emptiness. Like we're about to pass on without achieving something. We meet in a small park midtown by coincidence. Talk about old times. Then and there we rediscover the passion that started us off in the first place. Decide to go out with one final act, but not on the big stage. Where we began, in the muck and hustle of the streets. Passed out on the sidewalk after, we cross to the other side in peace.

In case you were wondering, our act is titty target shooting. I'd frequently get her pregnant and use her lactation to shoot off cans, bulls eyes, other such targets. Eventually get into skeet shooting. We donate our extra babies to charity, rest assured.
>>
>>93090230
Don't just say the end result, the OP says how would you do it
>>
>>93090103
Knowing Lindsay, she'd probably mistake other guys for you and could actually burn your down by legitimate accident
>>
Photoshop a newpaper article about how female slavery has become legal, and that a woman must be claimed. Put it over a real newspaper, show it to her and say I claim her. She'll believe it's real, and I get my own titcow fucktoy and servant. Boom
>>
>>93090035
Make her fucking fat as hell, forcing her to eat all that she can for the sake of bigger breasts
>>
>>93090634
Could say being fat is in style now
>>
>>93090103
That's bitchy women you're thinking of, like Heather. Lindsay is too sweet and pure to do such a thing.
>>
File: incredible.jpg (42KB, 450x235px) Image search: [Google]
incredible.jpg
42KB, 450x235px
>>93090259
>>
>>93090835
>Lindsay is too sweet and pure to do such a thing
Knowingly.. At one point you could tell her you're Tyler and that would get you in her pants.
>>
File: 12534563465345.png (77KB, 464x263px) Image search: [Google]
12534563465345.png
77KB, 464x263px
>exploiting people

I sure hope you don't do this /co/.
>>
>>93090095
>>93090070
>>
>>93090362
>Season one
It's not like she hasn't done it before
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.