[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were Sonic's siblings never featured in the Archie comics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: SonicSiblings.jpg (42KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
SonicSiblings.jpg
42KB, 564x423px
Why were Sonic's siblings never featured in the Archie comics? I know the show was shit, but it seems like for better or for worse, the comics were pretty thorough in how the pulled elements from all different parts of Sonic's history (particularly the American 90's cartoons).

So why leave these two out? I'm sure there's a reason (and I think editors have even tried to dodge the question in the books' Q&A sections) but what exactly is it?
>>
Licensing bullshit and SoJ/Sonic Team never liking the idea.
>>
I mean, it was fairly obvious Sonic Underground was never planned to be a Sonic show until they were forced to add him.

That just leave the question of if Manic or Sonia was originally supposed to get the guitar.
>>
>>93089368

What would happen if Sonic developed a stroke?
>>
>>93089412
>it was fairly obvious Sonic Underground was never planned to be a Sonic show until they were forced to add him.
All three of the 90's shows feel like that though
>>
File: Sss10.jpg (47KB, 255x384px) Image search: [Google]
Sss10.jpg
47KB, 255x384px
But they were. Then Penders claimed ownership of the miltiverse in the Sonic cannon.
>>
The comic was based on AoStH and SatAM. Underground came later and trying to adapt it would have been a nightmare. Making is a different reality in the multiverse was a good fit.
>>
-Nobody liked Underground.
-They already established Sonic's past in the comic.
-There were already plenty of core cast members for the writers to ignore every month.
-Their designs suck.
-Music is hard to convey well in comics.
-Who the fuck cares?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.