[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /co/, who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Iamdonewityouclown.png (267KB, 538x383px) Image search: [Google]
Iamdonewityouclown.png
267KB, 538x383px
Okay /co/, who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>93088990
The jew, as always.
>>
>>93088990
That depends, what happens to someone if they're fired out of a canon in real life?
>>
>>93089015
Well trick cannons aren't real cannons. It's just a spring inside. If you got launch outta that you might get bruised up but nothing serious
>>
>>93089048
Doesn't Krusty use real cannons because he's Krusty, or am I mistaken on that?
>>
>>93088990
>>
>>93089065
>>93089065
Well the way Bob seems to get utterly scorched and bady hurt. It is safe to assume he uses real ones.
>>
>>93089065
>>93089132
Maybe not they do use fireworks/black powder for the bang. I'll admit it's been a while since I watched it but if he got charred it's the pyrotechnic's fault
>>
>>93088990

Part of Sideshow Bob's original extended 'joke' was that he was a villain with a moral high ground against the over indulgent shilling Children's "Hero". This was used at least once more when he stole the nuke in order to purge television of its ill effects on society, and the time when he tried to save Springfield from the evil plans of his brother.

Here in his first appearance, he was trying to get rid of a terrible influence on kids in order to give them something better (and of course put himself in the clown's place, but...) Krusty did nothing but slapstick humor of the lowest common denominator and took immense profit by shilling his image out as a cheap brand that kids inexplicably love. And we later see just how far that goes: up to and including the torture sweatshop camp he conned hundreds of children into being a part of.

HOWEVER... he didn't do anything like, say, tip off public watchdogs to Krusty's drinking/hedonistic ways or work towards exposing him. Shit, if he'd waited for something like the Kamp Krusty fiasco he could have ousted the clown legitimately and gone on from there. Instead he framed a bad person for robbery and profited from it. It may not be as bad as Krusty exploiting his audience the way he has, but it's still *bad* to send someone to prison for something that they didn't do.

It was kinda like if Mr. Rogers framed Ronald McDonald for crime and then use McD's popularity as a stepping stone to spread higher education and culture to kids. Even if it was for the better the means were terrible and unjustified.
>>
File: justdewit.jpg (198KB, 632x632px) Image search: [Google]
justdewit.jpg
198KB, 632x632px
>>93090028
That may be true but even in the event Sideshow Bob did outsed him Krusty has alot of high price lawyers and can easily buy his way out of that jam. Hell even Springfield wouldn't give a fuck if he was bad as long as he entertains them. Springfield always seems to be the gullible type to turn a blind eye I mean look at there mayor.
>>
>>93090390
Well that just sort of goes into the extended point/joke/message/call it what you will of the original Simpsons. I'm not entirely sure if this holds up post-zombification but ultimately the big damn deal was that the show satirizes how apathetic society really is.
>>
File: 12201523131749817.jpg (57KB, 720x470px) Image search: [Google]
12201523131749817.jpg
57KB, 720x470px
>>93090390
>>
>>93088990
Bob. He SIGNED THE FUCKING CONTRACT WITHOUT READING IT, or without caring. It's his own damn fault. and if they went against contract, he could lawyer the fuck up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.