[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking back, was this any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: bd_poster.jpg (2MB, 2637x2000px) Image search: [Google]
bd_poster.jpg
2MB, 2637x2000px
Looking back, was this any good?
>>
>>93088985
Noooooooooooooooope.
>>
>>93088985
>>Throw the Boomerang
>>Catch the Boomerang
>>Oh look! Hawk missed catching it, but Dead Man got hit with it!
>>You have all failed! Humanity is doomed!
>>Bye bye
>>Oh, I eaten Hawkgirl so she won't come back to life.

WHAT
THE
FUCK?!

Like, what was the White Lantern's fucking goal?! It just contradicts itself, said humanity has failed, then fucked off!
>>
>>93089031
>what was the White Lantern's fucking goal?!
To bring back Swamp Thing...somehow? I really don't remember I wasn't as into comic books at the time it came out. But damn, a year long goosechase that went fucking nowhere, huh?
>>
No. It was all about getting characters in place for series we barely saw any of, if at all.
>>
>>93088985
Main story is okay.
Tie ins are pretty crap.
None of it is as good as Blackest Night or other events.
>>
I just found it so strange that Blackest Night was so defined (all the dead have risen) and yet Brightest Day...I couldn't even tell you what it was about. I recall DC stressing that it wasn't all the heroes singing Kumbaya, and we got the over the top gore, but nothing really defined it as a "Brightest Day"
>>
>>93089031
The goal was to clean up what was leftover in BN.

>>93089072
Swamp Thing had gone crazy and thought he was Nekron (similar to how he thought he was Alec Holland for so long).
All the tie ins were other elemental issues that needed to be dealt with to nerf the final battle with Swamp Thing (have you played Breath of the Wild? Basically what they did with the Divine Beasts).
>>
File: 52_Aftermath_Four_Horsemen_1.jpg (76KB, 400x619px) Image search: [Google]
52_Aftermath_Four_Horsemen_1.jpg
76KB, 400x619px
>>93089532
I like to think of it as the Aftermath story.
Every event has. "____ aftermath" that usually fills a trade. But Blackest Night was so damn big that it kinda makes sense their aftermath story is also big enough to basically be an event.
>>
>>93089542
>>93089574
Like, I get it, but kind of wished Brightest Day was more a counterpart to Blackest Night. Like, nothing about it seemed to define it as a Brightest Day. More Average Day.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.