[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yondu and Han Solo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: latest?cb=20150616205320.jpg (66KB, 352x306px) Image search: [Google]
latest?cb=20150616205320.jpg
66KB, 352x306px
Between these two outlaw space dads, who had the better death scene?
>>
Han I guess, even though the movie was a mary sue snoozefest. Yondu's movie was better but his death was "Ok we planted the death flags now let's kill him" and they used a method that Quill and Gamora survived in the first movie and that wouldn't kill you in real life. So it sucked a bit.

Didn't kill the movie totally tho, the star wars one was a garbage fire throughout
>>
>>93089706
I mean one died making a sacrifice saving the protag, while the other was just abruptly killed by his edgy son just for shock value.
>>
>>93089706
>and they used a method that Quill and Gamora survived in the first movie and that wouldn't kill you in real life

Are you retarded?
>>
>>93088836
Yondu, because it actualy had some emotional depth

Yondu was Starlord's mentor since his boyhood. When he died, it mattered tp Quil.

When Han Solo died, it was obviously put there just to get gasps from the audience and to help the movie pretend that it had depth despite Rey and Fin only knowing Han for maybe two days.

Han was killed for no reason. I guess Ford's happy that he's finally done wih Star Wars
>>
>>93089839

He is teeeechnically right that space doesnt kill you the way Yondu died. But it does totally kill you.
>>
>>93089797
>the other was just abruptly killed by his edgy son just so the actor could get out of being in the sequels.
>>
>>93089797
If he showered and wore a cool mask, Yondu would have been Kylo's ideal parent.
>>
>>93088836
Yondu as Hans was never Ren's Daddy
>>
>Disney Infinity
STOP TAUNTING ME
>>
>>93089897
Just like he wanted way back in the original trilogy.
>>
>>93088836
I thought it was Han Solo and Osmosis Jones
What a let down
>>
who cares about death scenes, the money shot is the funeral, and Yondu had the best
this is going to sound dumb, but that scene was the first time a movie really made me cry.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.