[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the Steven Universe episode So Many Birthdays?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
Thoughts on the Steven Universe episode So Many Birthdays?
>>
Yeash, the Universe men do not age well.
>>
>>93087879
I really wish he had died there.
>>
it was ok but my favorite episode is still The Test
>>
>>93087879
It just confirms he'll be a crying 8 year old forever
>>
>>93087879
He really, really needs a haircut, a shave, also to meet someone with fashion sense
>>
File: .gif (996KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
996KB, 300x216px
Cried in this moment. It was 2 cruel 4 chield cartoon.
>>
It's weird how his rapid onset aging in that episode never appears in this show again...
>>
>>93088356
the show no longer has the "magic gone wrong" trope, which I find unfortunate
>>
This show is soooooooooooooooo different in every season. Its already passed 4 years and they still experimenting
>>
>>93088356
His aging was explored again in The Birthday, but went the opposite way and deaged him once he thought he was never going to grow up.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxLJkISssJo
such a funny scene
One thought though. If Pearl was only into him (as a son or whatever) because he was Rose, wouldn't she be happy that he was gonna' die? His organic body would fade away and her gem would be good to go and Rose would probably come back
>>
>>93087879
Rewatching the first season now actually. Almost forgot how different it was for the first 30 or so episodes where all we got was Steven Screws Up At Magicing episodes, and a single Amethyst one. Then Ocean Gem happens.

Garnet shaking old Steven is the best part (Garnet is the best part of almost all season 1 episodes). Also, the part where Steven is dressed like a clown and Pearl asks, "How is that funny?" Steven just... stops for a second and I could hear him thinking
>Like a clown funny
and opting not to say that.
>>
>>93088584
Now he's an 8 year old with a single hair on his chin.
>>
>>93087879
My opinion is that you need to keep into one thread op instead of being an attention whore.
>>
Need redeem /sug/ that will keep all su threads in one
>>
>>93087879
I always wonder when they will bring back this power to Steven's advantage
>>
>>93087879
It caused Piegate, so it could've been better.
>>
>>93087879
One of the geniualy great episodes before everything went to shit, that episode actually made me cry.
>>
>>93088296
How can you cry over that? are you autistic or a goiym?
>>
I remember when he turned his fingers into sentient, thinking, cats, and I was like, I wonder what he'll use that power for later in the show, but it was never brought up again. I guess he can raise the dead and bring plants to life, but he's yet to shape shift his body into a live, thinking animal again.
>>
>>93088703
>need to keep into one thread
can't
/sug/ gets deleted.
>>
>>93088753
The only good episode was the cluster one where they rip off that one movie/book about drilling into the center of the earth to fix the earth's core.
>>
File: .jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
>>93088741
Already
>>
>>93088764
She stepped over her principles. Nobody did this 4 me. It was touching
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.