[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: miketysonblogjpg-3a49c6_1280w.jpg (259KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
miketysonblogjpg-3a49c6_1280w.jpg
259KB, 1280x720px
What are your thoughts on this show?
>>
I really dig it.
>>
It pairs really well with Venture Bros.
>>
I agree with all of you and would like to add that yung is hot and mike and pigeon are fucking hilarious
and i should hate the ghost but i don't fucking hate the ghost. i don't understand why. i hated that guy on community but somehow the moustache just fixes him. his way of talking is just adorable
>>
id say its actually kinda of good
not a solid 8/10 good, but a 7.5/10

definitely going to keep watching this
>>
>>93084530
Improved a lot. Those very early episodes were pretty awful.
>>
>>93084530
Mike Tyson and the show in general are funnier than they have any right to be. I saw one episode a few nights back and was surprised by how much the show genuinely made me laugh. Whoever writes for the show knows what they're doing.
>>
>>93084530
The credits song is max comfy
>>
>>93085121
>this
Also a couple episode aren't great but overall I think the show is hilarious, Mike Tyson shows a great amount of self awareness when playing an exaggerated version of himself
>>
Great series. The recent episodes weren't that good though, except for 1.

Overall, I would put this in my recommended cartoons list.
>>
Reminder that angling is gay.
>>
>>93084530
You mean the Pigeon and Marquis Show sometimes featuring Mike Tyson? I like it
>>
I enjoy it. I hope there's Little Mac episode
>>
I love Norm MacDonald and he makes the show as Pigeon. 15 minutes is too short and there isn't really a plot to anything. House Haunters was on last night and it just ends with the couple being murdered and no ghost busting at all
>>
>>93084530
fun show
>>
>>93088689
I think you're kinda missing the point of the show/
>>
>>93088820
Maybe I am? I know it's a comedy, but still feel a like it just cuts off randomly where the episode should continue.
>>
>>93084591
Venture bros Mike Tyson Mysteries crossover when?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.