[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you /co/ think that this should be a series on Adult Swim?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: HELLBENDERS.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HELLBENDERS.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
Do you /co/ think that this should be a series on Adult Swim?
>>
No, it's not very funny. I love Zack and Chris though
>>
Adult Swim sucks, so maybe they need shows like this and bumps by Marc M to bring the quality back.
>>
The fact that they thought it could be a real series is pathetic. But oney does make good stuff, only just behind harry partridge
>>
I'm not sure they still have the sense of humor to maintain anything for more than 3 minutes.
>>
>>93084145
It's great as a newgrounds/youtube series. Just something that comes out every few months and you're glad to see it in your subscription line.

You can't convince me it's something that would be reasonably good for half a season. You can't distinguish these characters and there's not enough stable elements in the show to reasonably mine from.
>>
>>93084145
no
>>
>>93084202
Man, Harry is so fucking good. I don't even care how long his cartoons take to come out, the quality is just on point.
>>
Oney and Pebbles don't even seem to be friends anymore
>>
>>93084333
as I am a fag who doesn't know anything, how?
>>
>>93084385
Not him, but aren't they like diametrically opposed politically?
>>
>>93084333
They been gettin back at it, started liking each other's tweets again.
>>
>>93084145
Didnt Oney bitched about not wanting to sell the rights of his stuff like when He tried to pitch the Leo and Satan animation to get into TV?
>>
I'm curious what they'd be able to do with an actual TV show with writers on staff and whatnot.

They have a unique comedic perspective, so they could potentially create something new and exciting, but it would entirely depend on the talent they'd be surrounded with.

Though honestly I think Chris is perfect for what he's doing right now with Doodle Doods and OneyPlays(I know he works on other stuff, but this is what we can actually see). Just looking at the massive success of some of his cartoons, he's obviously got a hell of a talent for making silly drawings and super short jokes with silly voices that people really love. He can do that all the time with those two youtube "shows".

Maybe with the right team, those skills could also translate to a successful cartoon show, but who knows?

Zach and Chris seem like decent guys and they make me laugh, so whatever avenue they go down I hope they're successful.
>>
>>93084202
Harry's a good boy, true.
>>
>>93084145
Maybe not hellbenders specifically because it's kind of a weak premise but I have faith in both Chris and/or Zach to make a great show.
>>
>>93084405
Chris is apolitical and Zach got vocal around the election.
A more likely story is that they grew to resent eachother by living/working/spending every waking moment together.
>>
>>93084440
Oney got fucked over by three point harness, an animation studio, with Leo and Satan, he commissioned them to make episodes faster and they apparently got an intern to shit one out that looked terrible.
Chris got mad, I think they tried to sue him and I also think they wanted the rights.
Also he fell out with Sean Kiely, which is the real reason why he stopped making it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.