[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They aren't that bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

They aren't that bad
>>
Yes they are.
>>
I would describe them as perfectly average, a straight 5/10.
Nothing fabulous, nothing offensive.
>>
>>93081941
that's their problem. they make perfectly safe movies. manufacture and almost completely souless
>>
>>93081941
The first DM was their only decent Movie.
>>
Sing was cute
>>
>>93081941
they are just uncannily average
>>
File: miranda cosgrove.jpg (208KB, 606x844px) Image search: [Google]
miranda cosgrove.jpg
208KB, 606x844px
>Despicable Me 3 comes out in three weeks

Are you ready for these things to start popping up everywhere again anons?
>>
Sing > DM2 > DM1 > Pets >>> Lorax >>>>>>> Minions

Hop cannot be ranked as nobody has ever seen it.
>>
>>93086027

>Hop cannot be ranked as nobody has ever seen it.

The local department store STILL runs the Blu-Ray of Hop on their big-screen TV's. And when it's not Hop, it's that last Peter Pan movie with Hugh Jackman.

Either the manager has terrible taste or is the greatest troll I've seen in the real world.
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>93084310
this. what they make is so painfully generic and run of the mill. you can tell there is little to no passion with anything they make.
>>
>>93081998
Except hop
>>
>>93081941
They're a mostly average and chea animation company that has WAY TOO MUCH MONEY in marketing and who's extensive financial power shows that all you need to make it big is money to market something even if its only meh.
>>
>>93081998
No fuck the lorx, that movie genuinely pisses me off for what it stands for and beause of what it'sdone to that story, and now they're makign a grinch movie that'll miss the mark too most likely and will probably cause a lot of overshadowing of the original animation even if its shit, the other movie did after all when it came to networks playing them.
>>
>>93081941

What they stand for is far worse than the actual content they pump out, which is painfully mediocre at absolute best.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.