[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC Rebirth Recommendations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DC_Rebirth.png (4MB, 1500x1161px) Image search: [Google]
DC_Rebirth.png
4MB, 1500x1161px
What are your suggestions for Rebirth? Right now I'm pulling Cave Carson and Kamandi, but I want to add a superhero series. I've read Batman and The Flash so far but i'm a bit underwhelemd by them, and decided to drop them two weeks ago.
How is Action Comics? I've been reading a bit of Superman but Jon/Superboy is a not very interesting aspect to me, so I was hoping that Action would be a Superman focused series
>>
Also, I have read Deathstroke but it's not my cup of tea
>>
Right now I'm pulling the following

Batman (probably my favorite, which is crazy odd considering that u don't much care for Batman, but King has been doing some dam fine work)

The Flash (still waiting for this to get real good, Godspeed had a cool costume, but was just another shitty speedster villain, that ending to that last issue was pretty damn hype though)

Detective Comics (literally only pulling this for Cass and Clayface, it's been more entertaining than Flash, though that's a pretty low bar).

As for others, I know that the majority of /co/ really like Deathstroke, Super Sons, Superman and New Super-Man.
>>
>>93081865
Superman is fantastic so far. Starts off really warm and comfy and then left-turns into horror.

Aquaman is still fantastic. The whole run so far has been about the politics of Atlantis and political tension between the Atlanteans and the surface world.

Super Sons is a really fun adventure book. Damian and Jon play off each other really well.
>>
>>93082752
>New Super-Man.
Holy shit yes, this guy needs to read Kenan.
Also try Green Lanterns and Hal & Co.
Try Justice League of America. The one with Killer Frist and Lobo who I swear that Dolphin thing he said to Ryan was some kind of come on.
Give Super Sons a try, at least finish up the issues already out for the whole first arc.
You've been enjoying Cave Carson, get Doom Patrol.
Aquaman has been good, and the guy that did Sunstone is about to take over the art.
>>
>>93082752
Do people like Super Sons because it's good or because "Look at superheroes having families!!!'"
I see a lot of that shit on here and I'm not a fan desu, I want the book to be good beyond cutesy character interactions
>>
>>93081865
I'm enjoying Batman Beyond, Red Hood, Aquaman, Super Sons, Green Lanterns, JLA, Batman, Detective Comics, Nightwing, Superdad, and Batgirl(to a degree, I just read it in hopes it gets good) along with others I didn't mention. So far from what I've read of Rebirth the only one that I haven't liked has been Birds of Prey, but that's in part because I disliked the art a lot when I last read it.
>>
>>93083021
I'm not sure, I'm not a big fan of either character so I haven't been following it, I imagine it has to be more that cape families and shotas though.
>>
>>93081865
I'm not really liking the current Superman run either.

I do like Action, its more classic Superman but it is very decompressed.
Aquaman is really good too.
And for the love of god please read New Super-Man, its so good
>>
>>93083324
I actually forgot to mention that I was going to put New Super-Man on my pull list after reading some back issues, it's a pretty good series that I'm enjoying thus far
>>
My pull currently (I'll also include the books I dropped)
Kamandi which is great, every issue has a new writer and artist so they have to out do the twist of the last issue
Supersons great book, basically 2016's World Finest
Hal and Pals swing and miss for me
GLs is really good (except for the red tower arc)
Batman
All Star
Superman
Action ( I'm just buying for the 1000th issue)
Titans
DeathStroke
Doom Patrol
Bug
WildStorm
Birds of Prety tho Im thinking of dropping it
Flintstones which is done
Captain Atom mini which is also done
Flash which was kinda mediocre but then they brought back Zoom
Nightwing
Deathstroke
New Superman
Trinity
And Im waiting for the Outlaws trade.

My Dropped comics were Batgirl and JLA , kinda sad about JLA since One shots were good.
>>
Would Infinite Crisis and 52 be worth checking out now? Or are things too far removed since then?
>>
File: shade.jpg (84KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
shade.jpg
84KB, 465x465px
>>93081865
Shade the Changing Girl is the best thing DC is currently publishing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.