[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rebirth Luthor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: luthor.jpg (164KB, 575x765px) Image search: [Google]
luthor.jpg
164KB, 575x765px
I skipped the new52, & started reading DC again when Rebirth launched. So I've been catching up on Action Comics & Superman recently, & have come to love the concept & design of Super-Lex. However, I don't know how & where he got his hands on a motherbox & if because of that, I'm missing out on part of his motivation behind his stint as "Superman". Would anyone mind filling me in, or pointing me in the correct direction as far as what to read? Also, general Lex thread I suppose.
>>
>>93081715
>Would anyone mind filling me in, or pointing me in the correct direction as far as what to read?
Darksied War.
>>
>>93081778
I see. Can I just jump right into that, or would I be lost without having read the new52 Justice League? Thank you btw.
>>
>>93081869
It might be worth reading Forever Evil to see him going heroic and what got him accepted into the Justice League
>>
>>93082033
This read Forever evil then skip to Darkseid war.
>>
>>93082033
>>93082049
Cool. About to start Forever Evil as we speak. Appreciate the help guys.
>>
Does anybody know where Kon'El went when the rebirth event happened? (Since rebirth isn't a reboot apparently)
>>
>>93082330

I'd spare yourself Forever Evil. Just start from (I believe it's Justice League, at the end of FE) where Lex comes to Gotham, pays a visit to Bruce and threatens him with the identity reveal to get him on the Justice League (which does arise a bit from the end of Forever Evil - him wanting to be good, but he doesn't actually act that way).

You might also want to check out the Superwoman trade when you are done with the Action Books that he appears in.

>>93083769

Conner Kent, true Kon El has been missing since Flashpoint, since the clone that appeared as Superboy was a nearly entirely new thing.
>>
have they hinted that he could go evil again yet? i really enjoy hero lex and don't want it to end. :(
>>
>>93083880

theres the whole prophecy of him becoming the new Darkseid. but it could easily be just a set up for Lex being a hero because I think he's too stubborn to let a prophecy define him.
>>
>>93083880
He hasn't changed that much, he just puts his energy from evil schemes into being a superior Superman instead. I think he works really well this way, since he's still not a nice guy, he's just found a new way to stick it to the alien.
>>
>>93083769
MIA I think.

Last seen in Nu52 Supergirl iirc?
>>
>>93081715
Forever Evil
then Justice League
>>
>>93083821
But between Darkseid War, Superwoman and Forever Evil; FE is the only book that's actually good.
>>
>>93084089
nah he showed up in titans after that and joined harvest
now we just gotta wait for jon to get sick, turn evil. turn good and get absorbed into kon
>>
how did they explain superhero lex in the post superman reborn continuity? I assume superdad didn't die of poisoning like superbro in the new timeline
>>
>>93085824
Instead of dying, Superdad took 10 years off to raise Jon in private.
>>
>>93085859
ok so lex was superman somewhere within that 10 years and clark was operating in secret as black suit superman?
>>
>>93085824
>>93085859
Didn't New Super-Man say that he still died? And it wasn't 10 years ago, it happened recently
>>
>>93085899
They said he died to Doomsday, but that was something that happened a while back.
>>
For those telling you to just read darkseid war, they are idiot. Lex was already a hero by that story.

Forever Evil>JL starting from the Injustice League volume till Darkseid War
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.