[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree he deserves being Batman and Bruce has lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Nightwing-DC-Comics-Grayson-h01.jpg (168KB, 725x836px) Image search: [Google]
Nightwing-DC-Comics-Grayson-h01.jpg
168KB, 725x836px
Can we all agree he deserves being Batman and Bruce has lost all his appeal in the comics after so many years?
More than that, he has earned to wear the mantle, more so than anyone else.
>>
shut up dickhead
>>
I think I would mostly like to see Dick and Damian teamed up permanently. I don't really care about Bruce either way.
>>
Why did they wait so long to give Dick's Robin costume pants?
>>
There's no way we'll all agree, but I agree OP. I want Bruce and Selina to fuck off to some French cafe, while Seeley takes over the Batbook with Dickbats and DamiRobin. The Titans and Teen Titans can hang out some. Duke tries to fug Gotham Grill and dies.

Give King a different title.
>>
>>93076198
I would like to see an Elseworld story where Bruce vanishes and all 4 Robins try to be Batman in their own way.
>>
>>93076198
>Can we all agree he deserves being Batman
Not really, no
>and Bruce has lost all his appeal in the comics after so many years?
Not really, no
>More than that, he has earned to wear the mantle, more so than anyone else.
He doesn't want to be the shadow of that man, I don't know why people feel his identity needs to be snuffed under it. Dick Grayson isn't Batman, that's why he's Dick Grayson.
>>
>>93076378
Reminds me of when this happened.
>>
>>93076198
I think it's a good idea to make him Batman a year or two from time to time. I think it could be a way to get people to familiarice with the succeeding of Bruce as Batman, that God knows we will need anytime in the next 50 years.
>>
>>93076378
Battle for the Cowl happened, but it was bad
>>
>>93076198
Nah, fuck that shit.
>earned the right
boo-fucking-hoo. Bullcrap. At best he earned the right to leave his dark past behind him and move on, being his own hero instead of a side-kick or an eternal teen-denmother.
>>
File: 3057459-myass.png (840KB, 373x867px) Image search: [Google]
3057459-myass.png
840KB, 373x867px
>>93076198
Ahhh, legacyfags. Is there anything more obnoxious than their autistic screeching?

Dickbatfags, Wallyfags, Kylefags, Cassfags. It can't be a coincidence they're all from the same era and they're all the most obnoxious "fans" DC has to offer.
>>
I do not agree to this. He was fine for a time, but Dick isn't edgy enough to be inhabit the character forever..

I'm not even gay for him, but Damien would be perfect Batman of the future.
>>
>>93076573
If they hadn't brought back Hal, Barry and Bruce we could be moving into a Bart MKII or Black Wally, Damian and Simon Baz & Jessica Cruz era in twenty years. New mantle holders for each generation of readers. I like the idea of that.
>>
>>93076198
He's just as boring as Bruce.
>>
>>93076284
He had to earn his pants.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.