[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The TV show is fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Preacher 003-000.jpg (419KB, 1072x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Preacher 003-000.jpg
419KB, 1072x1650px
The TV show is fun
>>
I've heard that. I love Joseph Gilgun on the Misfits. I need to start watching this.
>>
>>
>>93072396
Horrible try-hard scene. Couldn't stand to watch any more of that shit adaptation.
>>
>>93072742
>try-hard
have you read the comic?
>>
>>93072742
You're missing out, even if it doesn't follow the plot of the comic it's still great, the characters are really fleshed-out, the acting is great and the action is fun.
>>
>>93072856

That sounds like the best description I could come up with. Lots of character development and fun action.
>>
Waiting for that adaptation of The Boys.
>>
>>93072783
>/co/
>reading comics
>>
File: punch.webm (1MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
punch.webm
1MB, 1280x718px
>>
File: Preacher 005-000.jpg (571KB, 1066x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Preacher 005-000.jpg
571KB, 1066x1650px
>>
>>93073051
they didn't even try to make it look like he made contact
>>
>>93074678
Yeah this is probably the worst fight in the show. Thankfully it keeps getting better.
>>
>>93072002
Too bad they spent a season to acomplish what the comic did in 2 issues. Here's hoping season 2 picks up the pace.
>>
>>93075026
>they spent a season to acomplish what the comic did in 2 issues
There was so much more going on. The comic introduces you to none of the townfolk. It barely touches the relationship between Cassidy and Custer. The angels are WAY more fun in the show. Genesis is shown to have seriously negative effects. There's tons of psychological background for the characters.

If anything, there's more going on in the show than in the comics.
>>
>>93075560
It incorporates stuff from the sheriff issues, but those were all shit best forgotten.
>>
>>93072742
Agree
>>
>>93072396
>when he sticks a broken glass bottle into that poor guy
>he tilts him forward so the blood flows out the bottle's neck
>takes a pint for the road, jumps out of the plane

I 'ad a laff.
>>
>>93074634
>Kuh Muh
>Kuh Muh

I know he's trying to say "Kill me" without lips and under heavy sedation that's wearing off, but I always chuckled at this scene because in German "Kuh Muh" is literally "cow moo".
>>
>>93075702
Then it's good they got them out of the way early, isn't it? The whole town was engulfed in a wave of flaming shit, there's definitely no-one coming back from it but our heroes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.