[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happend to /co/co/'s bizare adventure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1496896782553.png (1MB, 1600x966px) Image search: [Google]
1496896782553.png
1MB, 1600x966px
What happend to /co/co/'s bizare adventure?
>>
File: 1496731782619.png (552KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496731782619.png
552KB, 960x480px
>>
>>93071880
now that you mention it,i havent seen the threads in a long time
>>
>>93072437
That's what I'm asking
>>
>>93071880

The same thing that happens with all fucking /co/ projects.

We get hyped about it for two weeks to a month and then whatever circle jerk for its that's left has probably disbanded.
>>
>>93071880
Everyone sobered up, realized how fucking embarasing it was and mutually agreed to not talk about it
>>
>>93072960
It went on for way longer than that. I've had it in my filters for months.
>>
>>93071880
In the trash where it belongs
>>
Autism killed it, both for and against.
>>
>>93071880
Hopefully banned if /co/ has any actual self-respect.
>>
>>93071880
Hopefully everyone that participated in it got sent to a psychiatric ward with no Internet access.
>>
>>93071880
People realized they were literally doing the same shit as bronies and stopped out of embarrassment.
>>
>>93071880
Part of the reason was faggots going into the booru to raid it
>>
>What happend to /co/co/'s bizare adventure?
The autist who was forcing that meme got bored
>>
>>93071880
It was pure cancer
>>
>>93071880
Seems like the sort of thing that would only be funny for a little while. So the real question isn't "where did it go", it's "why did it last so long?"
>>
>>93071880
Good riddance. Those threads were a circle-jerking cesspool of autism.
>>
>>93071880
Most of the artists and idea guys quit months ago and what you had left were about 15+ people that tried to keep it going by throwing prompts and shit on the wall to see what stuck. This lasted for several more months where these people kept the general going non-stop for two weeks at a time until they were in autosage or died in 250+ posts.

They had an odd concept for a project and ran it into the ground until everyone lost interest and it died.
>>
>>93071880
it was just all text text text text text
and no comics version
so it died down
>>
hurr jojo invented zoot suits
let's have 200 threads about it
>>
>>93071880
/co/ isn't capable of making anything that requires serious commitment.
>>
>>93071880
April Fool's happened and after that it killed any lingering momentum we had left.

I waited for anyone else to make the damn thread because I was tired of having to do all of the fucking writing.

If no one else could be arsed to participate, then what was the point? It went on for a solid year and by then I was tired.

Get some other people willing to actually write shit for it and then regroup at the plus4chan thread if you really want to continue.
I've been waiting, but no one showed up.
>>
>>93076166
When did it stop being fun for you?
>>
>>93076701
When part 6 entered PURE IMAGINATION.

Even though I did pretty much all of part 5 on my own, I still had more fun writing that than part 6.

We never even got to the parts of part 7 that I really wanted to work on.
>>
i didnt pay much attention to it. why did it shit in everyones cereal so much that theres all these angry people?
can anyone explain?
>>
>>93076166
I would honestly work better without trying to continuously make threads and instead working on it when we could feel motivated.
>>
>>93071880
/co/ can't do OC because it's either shitposted by Leafy fans calling it "cringe", or because /co/ forces it inorganically as they do with most of their memes, which is what happened with co/co/.
>>
>>93075881
>creating anything is autism
This board will never amount to something useful.
>>
>>93071880
Let it die already.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.