[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Benis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Benis 2.gif (1MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
Benis 2.gif
1MB, 355x200px
Benis
>>
Bendis suddenly liking Wonder Woman after the movie is so pathetic.

I fucking hate this imbecilic hypocrite.
>>
>>93070935
Benis?
>>
>>93071536
>Bendis suddenly liking Wonder Woman
Maybe he just really liked the depiction of a capable, strong woman and he's not angling desperately for a writing job after Marvel collapses since film and television refuse to give him jobs
>>
>>93071536
Bendis has to like the successful female lead superhero movie, otherwise the SJWs he claims to be allied with will burn him alive
>>
File: 1477016570273.gif (1MB, 419x237px) Image search: [Google]
1477016570273.gif
1MB, 419x237px
>>93070935
>Benis?
>>
>>93071567
Yeah but he famously said Wonder Woman was just a slut and ripoff Superman one time.

He always does this shit, it comes out with a well-received movie and all of the sudden he's a big fan.
>>
>>93071536
The fat cunt is trying to get some of his shit into the movie industry and failed every single time. Hell, his biggest contribution is Ganke and he isn't even called that in Homecoming.

Bald bastard needs to kill himself already.
>>
>>93071649
And that she was full of std's and that Spiderwoman or whoever is his new waifu, was a better character or some childish shit like that.
>>
>>93071536
Did he hate it before the movie came out?
>>
>>93072917
Bendis, like 90% of Marvel's staff, fucking hate DC.
>>
>>93073055
But is there proof
Can't throw it back in his face without proof
At least people made screencaps of Spencer squirming like a bitch
>>
>>93073093
Yes, there are couple of screen caps of the twit and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47kgmXmd2Js

But it seems the fat cunt pretty much erase the twit.
>>
>>93073162
Man, this fat fuck really has no shame
>>
>>93071536
What did he say?
>>
>>93074209
I haven't seen him comment directly but he keeps RTing positive buzz about the movie and congratulating everyone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.