[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xombie: Dead Ahead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Zoey_cover.jpg (78KB, 507x770px) Image search: [Google]
Zoey_cover.jpg
78KB, 507x770px
The first episode to the continuation of the original classic series from newgrounds has been released a few months ago. Like the original, James still makes them on rig animation, but its the charm of his style that sold it for me back then. Geoff Edwards is returning as Dirge, the new series seems to be heading towards a more 80's neon style, which is ok by me. I'll be looking foward to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEtwE7CpKK8

This animated series is my favorite one from my young internet days in newgrounds, and I am quite upset that it isn't getting as much movement as the let's player animated videos from James. I hear from people that they hate when animators abandon their work to do something that is easier and cheaper (i.e egoraptor abandoning his animator channel to make game grumps, a let's play series), but really what kind of motivation does an animator can have if his original ideas are often the less lucrative? I felt like sharing this here could get some discussion going.
>>
Thanks for sharing.

I'll try to remember to keep track of this.
>>
Remember watching this with my bro years ago. Art was really cool to me, was it able to wrap itself up then? Is it worth a rewatch? I haven't signed onto NG in so long.
>>
>>93069278
It wrapped up, its 10 episodes long, each varies from 3-6 minutes, its worth a rewatch for the great atmosphere and decent animation, its quite charming. All available for free on youtube, but without the original soundtrack due to copyright reasons (most of it was E S postimus and Atlas Plug.)
>>
How long has it been?
>>
holy shit
>>
>>93068350
Whoa, I wasn't expecting to hear the name Xombie ever again. I remember watching the stuff on Newgrounds, and there was some book that came out that I never got to read.
>>
I'd fuck Zoe tbqh
>>
>>93069278
It holds up decently
>>
>>93069366
about 7 years, chapter 10 was around 2009-2010 if i remember correctly.
>>
DUUUUUUDE

I REMEMBER THIS
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.