[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Your personal least favorite Zombie Simpsons episode The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: The_Man_Who_Grew_Too_Much_174.jpg (109KB, 1912x1072px) Image search: [Google]
The_Man_Who_Grew_Too_Much_174.jpg
109KB, 1912x1072px
ITT: Your personal least favorite Zombie Simpsons episode

The Man Who Grew Too Much, Sideshow Bob's lowest moment. Who thought giving Sideshow Bob powers was a good idea?
>>
File: awooo.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
awooo.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>93066617
i liked joe's summary of this episode
best sumary imo
>>
>>93066658
Link?
>>
>>93066617
What was even dumber was lisa becoming friends with bob simply because he liked walt whitman despite him having tried to kill her and her family multiple times. It be one thing if this was tried in seasons 3-5, but he's already tried to kill her half a dozen times already.
>>
>>93066729
They kinda see him as a joke by this point, acknowledging how it's a routine. Though it's not really an excuse and just evidence of the show lowering in quality
>>
>>93066724
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG6wkRQ4f2g&list=PL31Jrv3uvZ440GXUL201mcqrmMRdtRPcm

guy used to summarize new simpsons eps so you dont have to watch them because they are terrible. but sometimes i watch the eps anyway because i dont believe how ridiculous they sound from the summary. they all turned out to be 100% accurate
>>
>>93066773
Lisa even showed lack of concern that bob tried to kill bart again in the episode.
>>
>>93066785
Thanks, got some chuckles from it
>>
>>93066617
The fuck is this Vore?
>>
>>93066909
Bob modified his DNA with animal bullshit and tries to eat Kearney https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4QwbMEoo2s
>>
>>93066909
Yes
>>
File: simpsonskesha.jpg (72KB, 601x341px) Image search: [Google]
simpsonskesha.jpg
72KB, 601x341px
>>
File: IMG_0931.jpg (79KB, 657x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0931.jpg
79KB, 657x584px
>>93067058
FUCK YOU!
>>
>>93066785
rip joe
>>
>>93067058
Hate it when a show tries to be modern
>>
File: gaga.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gaga.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>93066617
The episode, "Lisa Goes Gaga", mainly because I can't stand Lady Gaga's music, and that "Lisa Simpson Superstar" song at the end of the episode made me cringe. The only good/funny part, however, was when Homer was singing Poker Face during the credits.
>>
>>93067832
How the fuck do they still get celebrities on the show?
>>
I fucking hate this episode.

>Carl steals a lot of money from his friends.
>For a absolutely selfish reason that would report no benefit to anyone, but him.
>Openly tells his friends to fuck off, they aren't friends, ignoring the fact he have spend so much time with Lenny people view them as a gay couple.

>He still wins at the end of the day, because friendship is magic!

Seriously, helping people in trivial everyday things (like moving house or painting a fence) is enough of a excuse to forgive stealing a lotto prize? Like, really?!
>>
>>93067832
I love Lady Gaga and I hated that episode
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.