[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

menage a 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Time to sleep
>>
File: I don't understand her endgame.png (108KB, 1015x363px) Image search: [Google]
I don't understand her endgame.png
108KB, 1015x363px
>>93066213
>>
>>93066241
I seriously wonder what's going on with this comic. It was okay before but then suddenly it was like lets make the MC male become a girl then basically turn her into a sex addict. What was the point of it all?
>>
test
>>
>>93066213
i actually don´t get the joke
is sonya ashamed that her scam was discovered?
peggy spill the beans on purpouse?
i can´t undestand what any of the faces in the last panel convey
for real, what´s the joke?
>>
>>93066241
>deleted
lel, what happened? Was a dopey cheesecake comic too hardcore for our christian family forum?
>>
>>93066213

This comic is shit.
>>
good thread
>>
>>93066222
she was going to play him and then she fell for him. it wasn't her endgame in the beginning, now her endgame is to somehow get to keep him without fucking it up.

which could be fixed if she told him her mom makes her dress like and pretend to be a dude because it's trendy or some shit and they will cut off her trustfund if she doesn't play along.
>>
>>93066599
Most likely it's getting less cheesecake now lately. I really have no idea where they want to take that comic or why the have made so many changes to it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.