[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people liked this ugly shit so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: Batman.jpg (267KB, 2100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Batman.jpg
267KB, 2100x1400px
Why do people liked this ugly shit so much?
>>
File: batmobile 66.jpg (43KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
batmobile 66.jpg
43KB, 620x400px
>why do people like this ugly batmobile?
its all a matter of taste
we should learn to love all batmobiles, even the crazy bat-tank from dark knight returns

my personal favorite it the burton mobile, although the version from BTAS looks more like a car, so i like that version the most of all burton-inspired batmobiles
>>
>>93065870
It's a tank, that's why.
>>
>>93065870
I feel like the Tumbler had a lot of potential, if Bruce had just added SOME kind of Bat-motif on it. Just... something.

My Batmobile's always gonna be the 89 one, but, I wish the Tumbler had been better.
>>
>>93065870
It looks cool
>>
It's a tank, that can jump, and spit out a motorcycle.
>>
>>93065918
And: IT'S A FUCKING TANK.
>>
>>93065870
it was REALISTIC. not your kiddie comic book shit. REALISTIC.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmU24_BhyGE
>>
>>93065924
And can easily solve traffic problems
>>
muh realism
>>
>>93065870
unique design, used in some great action scenes, in some great movies
>>
File: DCC-Batmobile-12.jpg (155KB, 2048x871px) Image search: [Google]
DCC-Batmobile-12.jpg
155KB, 2048x871px
Posting best Batmobile, Burtonmobile a very close second. Don't give a single fuck about the rest.
>>
>>93065870
It actually looked like a futuristic military vehicle instead of cheap and common "car with bat-motif".
>>
>>93065943
That's glorious.
>>
>>93065870
It looks like it can corner.
>>
I always liked it but because of these reasons
>>93065897
>>93065930

I like almost all Batmobiles better as a choice of "time to go out and wreck some supervillain's shit" but it is really easy to see why people like it when it is so fucking huge and can bust through building like the kool aid man on wheels.
>>
>>93065870
Basically a James Bond tank.
>>
>realistic
>can drive over rooftops, just loosening a few tiles in the process instead of burying itself in someone's attic

Really it's just "muh tacticool"
>>
File: d8qu0ojtb9suiu6cuamg.jpg (19KB, 320x145px) Image search: [Google]
d8qu0ojtb9suiu6cuamg.jpg
19KB, 320x145px
>H.R. Giger was contacted in 1994 to design a Batmobile for Batman Forver. His unique "X" shaped design was to include articulated front legs/mandibles, retractable fins, and gatling gun emplacements on each of the four pods on the sides of the vehicle. The design also combined side and forward intake ports with organinic spines and a central pod connecting the four legs.

>A new Batmobile was designed for Batman Forever, with two cars being constructed, one for stunt purposes and one for close-ups.[34] Swiss surrealist painter H.R. Giger provided his version for the Batmobile but it was considered too sinister for the film.

Tfw no Bugmobile.
>>
>>93065897
It is not a tank.

A tank doesn't have windows for a mantlet or fire-traps all over the front elevation, nor does it have easy m-kill points attaching the wheels.

That, my friend, is a death trap. You could neutralize it with a handful of .50 cal.
>>
>>93068538
Don't act like your /k/.
t. /k/
>>
>>93066398
HNNG
>>
File: kOub64l.jpg (24KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
kOub64l.jpg
24KB, 460x276px
I feel like the only person who liked this.
>>
I'm still fucking pissed that Bats replaced it with an ugly plane in rises
>>
>>93065943
>Napoleon Dynamite
Wew that was a blast of nostalgia
>>
>>93068569
>military design
>had to build multiple prototypes before someone said "hey guys I don't want to cause a problem here but one $25 landmine under the front axles is going to fuck this shit up"

REALISM
>>
>>93065918
>>93065930
>>93065924
This
>>
>>93065870
I hated it.
Batman is all about stealth and blending in with the shadows. Why the fuck would he drive a damn tank around Gotham? It simply made no sense to me. The Nolan batmobile should have been smaller, sleeker and looked cooler than just some large tank with wheels.
>>
File: 1482476084378.jpg (174KB, 770x799px) Image search: [Google]
1482476084378.jpg
174KB, 770x799px
>>93065917
I wonder if the Scuttler from The Lego Batman Movie was designed in response to this image, as is to say "No, THIS is what a vehicle modelled after a sitting bat would actually look like."
>>
>>93065943
Aww shit, this video is like a time capsule of 2005, and way funnier than it has any right to be.

>Who is this guy?!
>Well, he's got a tank... t-Tank-Man? Does that sound right?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.