[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Clock King didn't do anything wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-05-31-2244-32.webm (2MB, 888x498px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-31-2244-32.webm
2MB, 888x498px
The Clock King didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>tried to kill someone because he was late
>>
>>93065425
It was their fault he was late though.
>>
>>93065428
He didn't have to take Hill's advice. It shows a lack of personal responsibility that he would want revenge due to that.

Great character though.
>>
The only thing that always confused me was how he learned to fight. I know the fight scenes for really just an homage to Lupin the 3rd, but its still crazy to see some random ex-lawyer going toe-to-toe with batman with a sword.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 217x232px
>>93065509
Apparently he knew the timing of Batman's attacks, like how long it took him to throw a punch.

Doesn't really explain how the hell he's physically able to dodge said punches, though. I could study Batman's fighting style for decades and he'd still kick my fat gamer ass.
>>
>>93065509
He was shown to be very observant with his time keeping. Tracking people's daily mannerisms down to the minute. He probably used those same talents to time and predict Batman's moves.
>>
Has Clock King been in anything recently? I don't follow many comics and only remember him in a small role of a Justice League episode.

I guess there was that time travelling version of him in The Batman but he's a different character in every respect.
>>
>>93065747
last thing i remember seeing him in was brave and the bold
>>
He made a cameo in "Rooftops part 1" in King's run
>>
File: what_the_hell_is_that.gif (3MB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_hell_is_that.gif
3MB, 480x362px
>>93065589
Fighting game dude here.

I get this completely.

>plays shit ton of mvc2 online
>some guy uses Magneto, Sentinel, Colossus
>pick Cyclops, B.B. Hood, and Venom
>he does his basic spam game
>i counter play his shit hard because everyone does wut he does
>still lose Rightclops to Sentinel 3/4 of health due to finger being stuck on Colossus assist button
>manage to kill Mag and Col with BB when he tried for a triple
>he stays in the air with Sen for the rest of the game when I don't land hits
>takes out BB
>full hp Venom vs a 25%-ish Sentinel
>GOFORBROKE.exe
>all mini sentinels
>this a no timer match
>someone gunna die
>he's got fame advantage
>i got the balls
>he's down to 15%
>im at 50%
>one wrong move...
>i went for the web super
>i had him
>he countered with his mini sentinel barrage
>the super stuck
>combo'd me to hell
>mfw
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.