[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Riddler look like he had leukemia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: RiddlerRevamped.jpg (52KB, 632x474px) Image search: [Google]
RiddlerRevamped.jpg
52KB, 632x474px
Why did Riddler look like he had leukemia?
>>
>>93064069
>>Riddler thread
>>asking a question in a form other than "Riddle me this: ___________?"
>>
File: Adam West Batman.jpg (296KB, 1057x1376px) Image search: [Google]
Adam West Batman.jpg
296KB, 1057x1376px
>>93064069
Not so fast Riddler! I know for a fact that you don't have leukemia! Obviously you are taking on that appearance for a reason, but why? It can't be because you want to look good, because everyone I've asked agrees that you look quite ugly.
Which means that your appearance is a clue. You look like someone with leukemia, a type of cancer. You were once diagnosed with terminal cancer, you know how painful it is which can mean only one thing.
You are trying to raise awareness about the severity of cancer in the hopes that more people will donate money for its research and treatment! I must say, it's good to see that you're using your riddles for a good cause this time!
I am so touched by your good deed, that I will tell my good friend Bruce Wayne to donate several million dollars to the Gotham General Hospital's cancer treatment programs so that our more impoverished citizens will have access to the healthcare they deserve!
>>
File: tumblr_m5ft951Ub01rvi1ido2_1280.png (310KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5ft951Ub01rvi1ido2_1280.png
310KB, 640x480px
>>93065391
Excellent work Batman!
Alright boys, take Mr. Nigma back to prison. Use as much force as possible.
>>
>>93065421
And put the key on my desk, I might need it for later when I ra- I mean talk to the Riddler about the evil deeds he has done in the past.
>>
>>93064069
Because the Riddler got shafted in the DCAU. Might as well make his design for his grand total of two background appearances in the New Adventure of Batman and Robin as bland as it could possibly be.
>>
>>93065478
Meanwhile, Harley got half the season.
>>
>>93064069
imo the Riddler, the Mad Hatter and the Joker got the worst redesigns (Joker's got fixed in JL and JLU though). I don't know what to feel about Killer Croc though. I disliked both of his designs.
>>
>>93064069
Didn't it have to do something with connecting it to the Jim Carey's design when Batman Forever came out? Remember the 1990's Batman animated series was basically a spin off to the Burton series
>>
>>93064069
New Adventures had such shitty designs compared to BTAS
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.