[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will we ever see Brian piss off Tim in family guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
pretty much the characters of the cleveland show aren't going to be touched but anyone actually want to see Brian getting the "I'm a bear!" thing from Tim after having to put up with Brian's atheism for the entire episode.

bonus if everyone else can see where this is going but are just waiting to see it happen.
>>
the Cleveland Show cast is gone for good
they're keeping Donna cause Lois needed another friend I guess but even the daughter and Rallo are pretty much unseen
Cleveland Jr. is still around but that's it
>>
>>93063037
I know.

sucks that I liked the cast of CS more than FG.
>>
>>93063097
You just want to see the bara furry again, admit it
>>
>>93063394
I want to see sexy ebony teenager
>>
>>93063097
It's telling considering it's the Cleavland Show.
>>
Would it not be funny if Tim the Bear sat on Brian and farted?
>>
File: seth-macfarlane-family-guy.jpg (32KB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
seth-macfarlane-family-guy.jpg
32KB, 550x500px
>>93063440
Brilliant! You're hired, son.
>>
>>93063440
Please Anon. I don't want to go to his funeral again.
>>
>>93063801
I do
>>
>>93063813
I would if they promised he stays dead forever.
>>
>>93063037
Honestly I think they should just move Cleveland's neighbors to Quahog just for variety.
>>
>>93063801

Oh, he won't die, he'll just get turned on and start sniffing his ass, it's funny, you see.
>>
I used to like the Cleveland show because of Donna, and then we found out what she really looked like.
>>
>>93063394
more of the whole cleveland crew (tim, holt, lester, dr. fist).

Who had it worse Freight Train (auntie mama) or Brian (Aida)?
>>
anyone who dislikes Brian is a religious cuck)))
>>
>>93064800
>and then we found out what she really looked like.
???
>>
>>93066120
I think he's talking about the fact that she wears a wig to hide her real hair (which is shorter, gray, and curly).
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.