[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like Clinton found his dom.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 3499.png (204KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3499.png
204KB, 800x1160px
Looks like Clinton found his dom.
>>
>>93060402
Lame
>>
>>93060402
what is that thing?
>>
this is awful
>>
>Clinton Findomming Arc

Could be interesting
>>
>>93060533
Clinton's new love interest of course
>>
>>93060402
why isn't it a robot

this is the robot comic
>>
>>93060402
How much to pop his cherry? Jesus
>>
>>93060402
I don't know if there was a thread for it, but the previous comic was so not-shit that I had to make sure I was on the right website. It seems that Clinton is just generally a better character than literally anyone else.
>>
>>93060557
everywhere he goes have weirdos hanging around and even worse, robots.
>>
>>93060609
Romantically awkward hipster with social problems is probably something Jeph can write from experience.
>>
File: 441.png (225KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
441.png
225KB, 480x368px
I tried reading this comic once to see what the big deal is. It was maybe the most joyless thing I've ever read. The art got better but as soon as it reached a passable level it just stagnated.

Genuine question, what is the draw to QC? It's clearly got a lot of fans looking at the dude's patreon.
>>
>>93060775
I'm just one of those people who has a really high threshold for dropping shit. I can't help but stick around to see how the story turns out - I need that closure.
>>
File: 1198.png (106KB, 600x1418px) Image search: [Google]
1198.png
106KB, 600x1418px
>>93060775
It updates 5 times a week. Easy thing to go "oh it's midnight, new strip was posted" or to add it to the daily comics list you read in the morning. You sometimes get gratuitous lewdness.
>>
must have missed some strips because i dont know who the purple haired dyke is or what the tranny twin is doing
>>
>>93060925
It was like that you were waiting for the characters to finally fuck, but then you stop caring when you realize that you don't even want to see them fuck because the art is so unappealing anyway.
>>
>>93060775
Someone post
"this comic is shitty, boring and unfunny...
but they might fuck at some point, bookmarked."
You know which one.
>>
>>93060402
what the context?
can someone post the previous page?
>>
>>93062011
he had an akward interaction with the girl he's crushing on. The waitress told him not to be a dick and he'll be fine.

Hardly worth 100 bucks in my opinion.
>>
Findom is the worst fetish.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.