[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's about damn time best Spidey came back.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6337.png (908KB, 655x1003px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6337.png
908KB, 655x1003px
It's about damn time best Spidey came back.
>>
>tfw you love Immonen's art but not the current arc of Spidey

That dude is like Marvel's best artist and he's always on shit i don't care about.

anyway Superior Octopus, hell yeah, where's the ongoing
>>
>>93058736
Ben has been back for a while. So has kaine and miggy
>>
>>93058736
Is Otto on a cloned Peter body?
>>
>>93058872
That's not Ben.
>>
>>93059837
A cloned Peter body with some Otto DNA

It's like their unholy lovechild
>>
>"Hydra"
>Logo is actually an octopus with a skull for a head
>Logo is such a natural fit for doc ock and such an awful fit for Hydra I didn't even realize he was with Hydra at first glance and thought it was just a slick modern redesign
>>
>>93058872
Way past time.
>>
>>93059866
>Slott's secret fetish.
>>
>>93058736
This is pretty much a set up for a handsome young adult Doc Ock in the movies. They'll make the excuse that he's already that way in current comics, so he's that way from the start for a movie.
>>
>>93058736
that's not kaine as SP
>>
File: absolutely-disgusting.jpg (94KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-disgusting.jpg
94KB, 600x450px
>>93058872
>finally another scarlet spider comic
>featuring the fucked up cloned up ben reilly doing his worst deadpool impersonation while kaine is chasing him

They took the name of a great book that sold like shit and decided to make a shitty book with none of the appeal of the previous version.
>>
>>93061756
>"secret"
>>
Doc Ock is a perfect fit for Hydra...visually at least.
>>
>>93059866
is otto back with ana?
hope to god they didn't pair her up with some african
>>
>>93064992

She hates him and she was dating a black guy but Otto killed him a long time ago.

Ben Reilly said he would fix her shortness and Otto went autistic rage on Ben and almost killed everyone.
>>
>>93065042
Ben should have known better than to try to get between Otto and his hot shortstack action.
>>
>>93058736
Hopefully he makes it past secret empire
Or even better a ongoing series
>>
>>93058778
My top two pencilers for Spidey are Immonen and Coipel. WASTED on Slott's stories.
I would love them to come back on Spectacular. I really enjoyed the FCBD. Dialogues are infinetely better compared to Slott's ones.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.