[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shows with cancerous hatedoms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: teen-titans-go.jpg (50KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
teen-titans-go.jpg
50KB, 360x270px
>Pic related
>Steven Universe
>Gravity Falls
>Family Guy
>Zoophobia

I mean I get why some people might not like them but jeez, there's no need to be a raging hormonal faggot about it.
>>
TTG is justified because of the obnoxious amount of times they air it, fucking over other cartoons. If it aired just as much as any other cartoon, barely anyone would give a shit.
>>
>>93058327
This, its on so much and CONSTANTLY shits on the old fans. Its a dick when it doesnt need to be and just keeps adding gas to the fire. Fuck the cunts that decided this was a good idea

>"Oh lets use a beloved and popular series to boost our lulsorandom could be done with literally any cast series, that'll be fine"
>"But sir will we at least try to not piss off the old fans?"
>"No, fuck them, in fact lets intentionally poke the stupid ass fanbase so they will talk about us"
>"But sir what if this effects our viewer numbers?"
>"Lets just have CN show us for literally half the fucking day!"
>>
>>93057562
>hatedoms
>Steven Universe
>Gravity Falls
huh
>>
>>93057562
>Zoophobia
That shitty webcomic wasn't even the worst furfag comic, why is it hated?
>>
>>93058568
Because people are cunts with inhumanly high standards.

That, and the pacing was kind of slow, but it was meh at worst.
>>
>>93058440
The fact that you get so offended is why the show shits on people like you. Lighten up, it's just a cartoon.
>>
>>93058612
>Just turn ur brain off lol
>>
>>93058612
$1.00 has been deposited into your shilling account
>>
>>93058650
Keep proving OP right, Anon, your hateboner for this show is cancerous
>>
>>93058612
Yes, but it's not a particularly good cartoon.
>>
>>93058440
ahahahahaha
>>
>>93058327
I mean, you have access to the internet. Watch what you want when you want

>>93058440
I used to watch the 2k3 cartoon all the time and the only people getting offended are thin skinned fanboys like you
>>
File: nigger_bait.jpg (23KB, 436x432px)
nigger_bait.jpg
23KB, 436x432px
>>93057562
>"If you have legitimate grievances towards shows and talk about them on an internet forum it's cancerous"
>>
File: 1400178075538.png (417KB, 500x700px)
1400178075538.png
417KB, 500x700px
>>93057562
>TTG thread
>>
File: IMG_0254.jpg (67KB, 500x500px)
IMG_0254.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>93057562
I only really hate Family Guy because everything from the writing to the animation is excessively lazy. Like the studio has made it a game to see how much BS they can get away with.
>>
>>93058523
The mods on this board despise SU. Matter of fact, everyone on this board hates SU in some form.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.