[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only good episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

The only good episode
>>
File: tea-time.png (241KB, 637x343px)
tea-time.png
241KB, 637x343px
>>93057421
You forgot one.
>>
it is the tightest i think, yeah; it's weird how they completely abandoned having non-plot episodes with magical elements in them
>>
File: Better SU.png (613KB, 1257x536px)
Better SU.png
613KB, 1257x536px
you are forgetting pic related
>>
>>93058006
epic
>>
>>93057939
Because the writers want to pretend to competent when in reality they'd be better off making comedy/monster of the week/or ship trash.
>>
>>93057939
not just that but it almost completely features around Steven, they don't have episodes about Steven just having fun anymore, either the episode is about someone else or its about Steven's mother issues

>>93057421
This is easily one of my all time favorite episodes of the show though, still
>>
File: StevenStevenUniverse.png (335KB, 478x624px) Image search: [Google]
StevenStevenUniverse.png
335KB, 478x624px
I think we all know Alone Together was really one of the better ones. It had such development, seeing those two together was a great.
>>
>>93057939
those eps were technically "filler" but they were actually enjoyable, rn the filler is just mind numbing. steven and the stevens actually made me genuinely laugh a lot and i'd rather have ten more of those than one more non-magical townie ep.

i'd like to have more gem missions and shit but i feel like steven has matured to the point where the main plot point of them (steven goofing off and messing something up) is negated, because he actually pulls his weight now
>>
>>93059809
I think that's the show's biggest problem. It's evolved beyond the townie episodes, but still keeps trying to do them.
>>
>>93059809
>Filler
There is no filler, the episodes not connected to the plot are better because they distract you from the miserable excuse for a story that the writers are trying to build, with something they're much better at comedy.
>>
File: we need to talk.gif (567KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
we need to talk.gif
567KB, 500x352px
>>93057421
ftfy OP

>with something they're much better at comedy
Early Steven Universe had some good one-liners, but they're not really trying anymore.
>>
>CAN'T YOU SEE IT IN OUR EYES
>WE'RE THE ONE
>WE'RE THE
>>
>>93060272
is this show good
>>
>>93060272
CRYSTAL GEMS
>>
>>93058006
One of the worst wasted potential episodes in the series. Could've been the characters actually fighting some gem monsters, instead it's just some shit with a Car Wash where all they do is break a single fucking sign.

Like, who cares at that point when Greg was a millionaire already.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.