[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movementarianism thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_mn6q5faN8D1s5tlmxo1_500.png (195KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn6q5faN8D1s5tlmxo1_500.png
195KB, 500x375px
Movementarianism thread
>>
Will there be beer?
>>
>>93056919

what do you desire, full contemptment, or beer?
>>
File: unhappyface.png (103KB, 258x237px) Image search: [Google]
unhappyface.png
103KB, 258x237px
When I was a kid there was a cult community about 20 miles outside of town, it got raided and shut down when it was discovered they were abusing the kids.
>>
>>93056968

what kind of beer?
>>
THE LEADER IS PERFECT
>>
They're alright but they're no bowl of Special K
>>
File: Lima_beans_(1).jpg (1MB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Lima_beans_(1).jpg
1MB, 2700x1800px
this lima bean looks the Leader!
>>
NANANANANANANANA LEADER LEADER
>>
THE FORBIDDEN BARN OPENS!!
>>
he loves you
he loves me
we're the leaders family
>>
The Simpsons was making fun of Scientology before it was cool to do so.
>>
File: episode-23-scratch.jpg (221KB, 1136x881px) Image search: [Google]
episode-23-scratch.jpg
221KB, 1136x881px
>>93057674

I always thought it was a combination of heavens gate/children of god.

Seeing as Nancy Cartwright is a Scientologist and all
>>
>>93057778

It's based off a variety of cults, including scientology and heaven's gate
>>
I AM DUSTIER.

DUSTIER THAN THOU.
>>
>>93056968
>contemptment
>>
>>93056903
Nice rack.
>>
>>93056997
Did they put up a fight?
>>
YOU WAT?!!!?
>>
>>93058613
come again anon?
>>
>>93058945

YOU SOLD OUR HOME TO MOVEMENTARIANS?!
>>
This is a funny episode, but it pisses me off so, so much. To nearly blood boiling levels.
>>
>>93059084
why I don't remember it well
>>
>>93059110

Its about a brainwashing cult.
>>
>>93059084
Fuck off. This is a good thread and we don't need you shitting it up.
>>
>>93059186
so why does that make you mad
>>
>>93059227

People who run cults are evil assholes, and they can get around it by claiming they're "a religion". No one gives them the right to mindrape people.
>>
>>93059264
aye cults are shit, religions too but why so mad did a cult effect you personally
>>
>>93059341

No, it just offends me on a moral level. They're criminals.
>>
>>93057350
NANANANANANANANA BATMAN

I mean LEADER
>>
>>93059390
so you don't actually know what its like and have nothing of value to contribute
same as it ever was
>>
>>93059341
Islam isn't shit, if you imagine Mohammed to be a lead character in a harem anime.
>>
>>93057778
>>93057853
Heaven's gate Happened after they wrote the episode so they had to go back and change some things.

Scientology was a big one. The Leader looks like L. Ron. Hubbard. The team of lawyers. Billion Year Contracts. The UFO thing. Its all clearly scientology.

The Roles Royce and working in the fields was another cult though
>>
>>93057778
The weird movie they show is based on a now infamous movie they showed in one of the scientology centers.

Basically the guy in the movie goes "if you want to leave here and not mention scientology again, you can, you have that freedom. You also have the freedom to jump off a bridge or blow your brains out"
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.