[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gargoyles Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Xanatos In His Gargsona Fursuit.png (538KB, 813x625px) Image search: [Google]
Xanatos In His Gargsona Fursuit.png
538KB, 813x625px
What the hell was Xanatos's problem? Why did he even do half the stuff he did? Why is he the best character?
>>
File: 1397718083030.jpg (83KB, 858x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1397718083030.jpg
83KB, 858x1164px
>>93055165
Billionaire autism.
>>
Literally all he wanted was money and immortality.

Which, I mean, is kind of what everyone wants, so he's pretty understandable.
>>
File: riker.gif (898KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
riker.gif
898KB, 500x375px
>>93055165
Cause Will Riker is awesome
>>
>>93055251
I don't want immortality. I mean really, who wants to live forever?
>>
Immortality and daddy issues, up until he had his kid at least.
>>
>>93055165

Was he trying to cosplay Tony Stark?
>>
>>93055326
That was the lesson mapped out for him to consider with Macbeth and Demona's troubles. But he's too arrogant to consider he would fall into the same traps.
>>
>>93055369
No he was trying to cosplay as his husbando
>>
>>93055165
He wants to be able to live forever and to have the luxury and wealth to accommodate that.

Finding love with Fox and having a child sort of relaxes that, especially when he realizes that, by and large, immortality isn't going to make him happy. The time he spends trying to create eternal life would inevitably cause him to lose out on what makes life worth living and all that. The usual catch-22 associated with immortality.

I don't think there's ever really been a scenario where immortality is gained that isn't immediately tragic in some way. Especially in the show, since MacBeth and Demona wanted to kill each other but couldn't because it would kill them as well.
>>
>>93055326
>I don't want immortality. I mean really, who wants to live forever?
Your mistake is thinking about what it means to live rather than what it means to die. Pick a disease or illness, any that you can think of, and ask yourself if you want to die from it.

Now, then, pick a physical accident, any accident, and ask if you would rather die from it.

Now, assuming you said no to both, then you will not want to be violently killed or die of horrible illnesses. You alternative is now to live forever.

That's all it is to it. Living is hard, dying is worse.
>>
>>93055528
this
>>
>>93055537
>I don't think there's ever really been a scenario where immortality is gained that isn't immediately tragic in some way
That's just Western culture. It is how Westerners cope with dying by pretending it is good.

Asia is entirely different. That there is a cultural belief that true paradise isn't after death but by conquering death. And that immortals are not evil.
>>
>>93055682
I'd like to die after a climatic and passionate all-women orgy which was made to celebrate how I created world peace for all of the heirs I was about to create.

As this is unlikely, the only alternative is eternal life, in which I sure hope virginity is a prereq!
>>
>>93055326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c75cOL0G8I
>>
>>93055749
Godspeed, anon.... hero of all
>>
>>93055710
>What is thousands of years of alchemical and hermetic tradition
>The West is afraid of conquering death

Anon...

And lets not pretend Buddhism doesn't present immortality as something dreadful to be transcended.
>>
>>93055710
well part of that is that most East Asian cultures believe in Reincarnation in some form or another
>>
>>93057459
>East Asians
>Thinking Dharma is a good thing
What is Buddhism?
>>
>>93057642
Not the only eastern religion that's what it is.
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.jpg (2KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.jpg
2KB, 125x123px
>David Xanathos vs Goliath
>David Xana vs Goliath
>David & Goliath

Am I just fucking dense not to notice this before now?
>>
>>93058456
>David Xanathos vs Goliath

>David Xanathos X Goliath
ftfy
>>
>>93055749
Damn it Khan! You already fathered 1/4th the planet, leave 3/4ths for other people.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.