[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, got a would you rather. Would you rather have fairly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: flash one.jpg (4KB, 284x160px) Image search: [Google]
flash one.jpg
4KB, 284x160px
hey guys, got a would you rather.
Would you rather have fairly powerful telekinesis, fairly powerful, could easily lift a tract trailer, with great dexterity. Or super speed? I'm not talking full speedforce but quicksilver maybe?
>>
>>93054823
TK

Quicksilver's timeperception makes it hell
>>
>>93054823
Superspeed
>>
>>93054823
With no drawbacks, and full control of the powers? I'd go with speed. Even if I can't run back/forward in time or go lightspeed, I think doing things fast or covering great distances in an instant is pretty cool.

Also, why do I feel like this is a thinly veiled "would you like lazy guy powers (not moving, stuff moves with my mind) vs. active person powers (I still do what I normally do, but fast)?"
>>
>>93054980
I'm torn, I'm a food delivery guy so I'm always wondering what would be best for my job.

And I always figured that TK would keep you in shape, I mean hell every hero or villain with it just about is ripped, heck magneto has abs at like 76
>>
>>93054823
TK.
If it's not Speedforce it's not worthy my time.
>>
>>93054823
Telekinesis. Maybe if I practice a bit I can learn how to fly?
>>
>>93055132
Not a bad Idea, I had this thing I used to do with my buddy, think of all the possibly, if obscure, potential uses for TK

Things like cooking a turkey to handily always staying clean
>>
>>93055173
Oh this brings up something else, whats the most inventive thing you can thing to do with telekinesis?
>>
>>93055371
Be in a band with me playing every instrument at once.
>>
>>93055371
Hands free masturbation of strangers
>>
>>93055406
Thats actually a pretty good one
>>
>>93055456
I've thought of that one, the hilarious facial expressions though
>>
>>93054823
Can you improve these powers through training and/or practice?
>>
>>93055371
TK air, rub it together until it's full of static, and viola, LIGHTNING
>>
>>93055499
Yea sure. start off being able to glide a coin around your hand, after X amount of practice get several of them twisting around your fingers or something. or lift bigger and bigger things.
>>
>>93055495
>I've thought of that one
HMMMMM

How about insurance scams, control a car to hit yours or you. Have things in stores fall on you. Use TK to cushion the blow so you get a little hurt but not to bad.
>>
>>93055547
nice! maybe slow the molecules till they freeze or vibrate fireballs
>>
>>93055611
I'm thinking yes, but I feel like it might be easier to break into places or float valuables directly towards you
>>
>>93055611
OR if you go with the speed you could run from person to person and steal a dollar or two from each wallet so as not to make much a disturbance but that would add up
>>
>>93055686
I think knowing the extent of the range of TK is important. Can you do things in rooms you're watching through surveillance? Or is there a limited radius?
>>
>>93055651
Yea, it would but I don't know any fencers.They always gloss over it in stories...especially comics. You have to know someone that can sell the goods. And it doesn't matter if you're using powers or not it's still stolen goods, so you're not going to get full price unless you still something really valuable which just draws more attention to you. You can't just "TK" criminal connections.
>>
>>93055696
I think line of sight or within 100 feet or something seems fair
>>93055733
ahh then maybe....hmm...This is a tough one, but I know getting into court cases over and over would get suspicious
>>
>>93055780
>but I know getting into court cases over and over would get suspicious

Become a realtor and sell houses but then fake hauntings forcing them to move. There's no way you can prove haunting.
>>
>>93055920
Thats a better idea if you can make money off it sure
You could go legit, work for a company that moves big shit, or a surgeon working on things too small for any tool.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.