[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Villain-Off: Petty Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: professor-zoom-vs-black-manta.jpg (60KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
professor-zoom-vs-black-manta.jpg
60KB, 600x315px
>Black "how's the wife and kid?" Manta

-------------------------VS--------------------------

>Professor "IT WAS ME BARRY" Zoom

Ok /co/ prove once and for all who the most ridiculously, absolutely spiteful DC villain is.

> wanting to kill everything living thing in the ocean because of a misunderstanding on a boat
or
>removing yourself from the time-space continuum just to fuck with a guy who didn't return your friendship

or is there another villain who has an even higher power level?
>>
i fucking adore Manta, what makes him scary is that he is not insane, not even a little deranged like most villains.
>>
File: I_wrote_the_book_barry.jpg (75KB, 680x1203px) Image search: [Google]
I_wrote_the_book_barry.jpg
75KB, 680x1203px
>>
File: 「Negative Speed Force」.jpg (892KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
「Negative Speed Force」.jpg
892KB, 800x1000px
>>93054398
>>
>>93054307
Manta has the drive but Thawne has the tools to cause more damage.

If you were to combine them they would be the biggest, most dangerous, pettiest fucker.
>>
>>93054593
Reverse Manta? Black Zoom? Black Flash sounds fairly cool if you say it really fast.
>>
>>93054763
black flash already exists sadly
>>
The thing that somewhat taints Eobard's hatred to me is the fact that he is essentially just a fanboy upset that the celeb snubbed him once taken to the extreme because it's a fantasy story. It's not truly petty to me. Manta of course has his fair share of explanations attached to him over the years so he's not fully pure either, but it almost seems like they don't truly matter unlike with Eobard.

>or is there another villain who has an even higher power level?

Well there's the obvious merged version of them from that Aquaflash universe.
>>
OK look, the other thread is nowhere near bump limit so to justify this thread storytimes should be made to justify your reasoning
>>
>>93054986
Although I don't agree with your reasons, I do agree with your conclusion. We should have a story time to show the two villains at their most petty.
>>
>>93054593
I'm pretty sure some did a design for him that was on that one earth where it had Aquaflash,Bat-Lantern and Super Martian
>>
>>93055149
>>93049780
>>
>>93054307
Honestly Manta's hatred of Aquaman is so pure to call it petty would be an insult to it.

I mean yeah Zoom would rape flash's mom just to spite him, but Manta would invent a time machine, romance Aquaman's mom(I'm talking the whole 9 yards here Chocolate, flowers, diamonds, pearls, fancy dates, slow intimate talks, hand holding, all that shit), and then fuck her so hard that the resulting spawn destroys the space time continuum and forces Aquaman to never be born, while forcing him to watch via video in a sealed room covered with the simulated faces of everyone Manta has ever killed that Aquaman was close too, including his son.

And he would make his son cry tears every time Aquaman's mom had an orgasm.
>>
File: ArkhamKnightProfileImageJoker.jpg (436KB, 745x745px) Image search: [Google]
ArkhamKnightProfileImageJoker.jpg
436KB, 745x745px
>or is there another villain who has an even higher power level?
Unpopular choice, but at this point, he fills up graveyards just because he knows he can get away with it and it hurts Batman to know it too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.