[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Darkseid strike anyone else as a hard sell for a movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: DARKSEID IS SPLASH PAGE.jpg (134KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
DARKSEID IS SPLASH PAGE.jpg
134KB, 1024x537px
Does Darkseid strike anyone else as a hard sell for a movie?

I mean, the character is kind of inherently high concept. He's the god of evil. He's not some hand wringing despot or a cackling lunatic or a crazy person. Say what you will Thanos, "a crazy person who is really smug and wants to kill as many things as possible" is fairly easy to understand

Can you imagine a PG-13 movie with a 100+ million dollar budget ending like the battle between Darkseid and Supes at the end of Legacy part 2? Because I can't! That shit is ambiguous as fuck and movie audiences seem a little too pissy to be able to handle it

Ironically, he may be the one character best suited to Snyder's "these aren't pulpy cartoons they are LENGENDARY MODERN MYTHS" approach. Be curious to see if he's back on the boad by the time Justice League 2 enters production.
>>
>>93049054
>He's the god of evil.
Retard
>>
>>93049054
>god of evil

Tyranny, morrisonfag. He's the God of Tyranny.
>>
>>93049054
>Evil
Tyranny, its tyranny numbnuts
>>
>>93049054
It would be a crime if Darkseid is not done by Snyder. It would really fit his usual stuff.

If Whedon is in charge expect Darkseid to become the god of quips.
>>
>>93049405
>hiuuur duuur Darkseid e nem quipped or had humorous moments

Movie casual.
>>
>>93049172
this anon knows how it goes
>>
>>93049172
Accuracy aside, god of evil has a nicer ring to it
>>
>>93049054
>Can you imagine a PG-13 movie with a 100+ million dollar budget ending like the battle between Darkseid and Supes at the end of Legacy part 2? Because I can't! That shit is ambiguous as fuck and movie audiences seem a little too pissy to be able to handle it

That's kinda the thing with the DCU or at least Snyder's contributions to it, isn't it? Batman v Superman was that extremely ambitious, honestly kinda artsy superhero epic and neither critics nor audiences knew what the hell to make of it. Say what you will against him, he never took the easy route.
>>
>>93049486
Except thats fucking wrong
>>
>>93049405
couchseid is best seid though. With snyder you risk getting that awful golem of that nu52 animated movie
>>
>>93049054
I can't tell if this is bait. Do you really think "God of evil" is a difficult concept to grasp?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.