[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, how much of this movie is actually comic accurate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

So, how much of this movie is actually comic accurate?
>>
>>93048790
Hank Pym was Ant Man and so was Scott Lang. That's about it.
>>
Read some comics and find out faggot
>>
>>93048790
>Murders a guy in a cop's house in front of a little girl
>Gets away scott free
>>
>>93049326
>>Murders a guy in a cop's house in front of a little girl

where's the body then ;^)
>>
>>93049041
Scott Lang had a criminal record in the comics too, didn't he?
>>
>>93049348
In his daughter's nightmares. You'd think seeing that would traumatize a girl.
>>
Was the daughter in the movie called Cassie? I can't remember.
>>
>>93049421
She has a giant ant for a pet and loves it. Kid is fucked up in the best way.
>>
File: louis.jpg (34KB, 634x343px) Image search: [Google]
louis.jpg
34KB, 634x343px
DA SYZYM?
DA SYZYM SYZYM?
DAS SOME DAVID COPPERIFLED SHEEEEEIT
DAS WASSSSUUUUP
>>
>>93049354

Lang is a master of electrical engineering and also a burgalor

For the most part, the movie is accurate in terms of Lang stealing Ant-Mans suit. In the comics, he stolenthe suit from Pym when Pym was trying to abandon the Ant-Man persona.

In the comics, Lang stole the suit so he can steal money to pay for heart surgery that his Daughter needs. Lang couldn't afford the doctor and when he finally could, the doctor was kid napped by Darren Cross because he'd been harvesting homeless people's organs to save himself from an illness. The results turn him into a giant pink man. Lang tries to rescue the Doctor and fails.

Cross kidnaps Cassie to steal her organs. Lang escapes and rescues both the Doctor and his daughter. Pun approaches Lang and had been watching him. Let's him keep the suit because Lang is fucking awesome
>>
>>93049735
And Hank's a bipolar wife-beater who built Ultron, don't forget that.
>>
>>93049735
Damn, that sounds awesome. Which volume/writer is that storyline from?
>>
>>93049902

Scott Langs first appearance

I would also recommend the 2015 Ant-Man. Spencer does a nice quick retelling of Langs backstory. I can't recall which issues. The whole series was great
>>
>>93048790
In general it's pretty close.
>>
>>93048790
Yellowjacket is one of Pym's codinames
>>
Hank should've been Ant-Man in the movie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.