[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: minor "villains" who did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pagliacci.jpg (45KB, 631x306px) Image search: [Google]
pagliacci.jpg
45KB, 631x306px
ITT: minor "villains" who did nothing wrong
>>
>>93048644
>human trafficking involving minors
>nothing wrong
>>
>>93048774
they were asking for it
>>
Dr. Light
>>
File: donovan-small.jpg (62KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
donovan-small.jpg
62KB, 200x200px
>>
>>93048774
what's bad about that
>>
>>93048774
>>human trafficking involving minors
There were no minors. All the women he was trafficking looked at least 30.
>>
>>93048824
OK now we've gone too far. Dr. Light is a gross motherfucker. Honestly I hated him more than this guy>>93048644 because it felt more real and personal to me. The creepy pimp clown was shoehorned In as a starter villain that audiences cam easily hate. Anyone else hate when writers use sex crimes for shock value or anger rather than fully fleshing out the horror? That's what I loved about the slavers arc in punisher compared to champions. we see the full effect trafficking has on victims, how they get pulled into this shit, and what happens after the perpetrators are caught (the ending was kinda sad for the main girl tho imo). In champions, the idiots quickly forget about the girl who died because they got popular on twitter. mind you this whole plot line cane out of nowhere in the third act of issue 1. issue 2 could've covered all of it if anything, that issue was filler garbage.

also is it wrong and hypocritical fir a guy like me who occasionally likes /co/ lolis to hate human traffickers, rapists, and molesters? I made a paragraph because the issue kind of speaks hone to me since a friend of mine was raped once
>>
>>93048979
the real question is how did that girl die? how did the send a signal to viv that they were in trouble? if nova wanted to kill the clown, why didn't he do it in the first place? how did the clown survive a throw from the hulk????
>>
>>93049153
Nice blog
>>
>>93049427
nice reply thanks for the (you) :^)
>>
>>93048774
>defending the champions
dint be a champions fag
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.