[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non Marvel/Dc Based Films!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

A thread to talk about non Marvel or Dc superhero/comic based films & Tv.

Right now we have coming up...
> Hellboy reboot in the works.
> Directed by Neil Marshall (dog soldiers, the descent) & starring David Harbour (stranger things)

> Judge Dredd is getting a new tv show, unclear if it will be connected to the 2012 film.

> Valiant has Ninjak vs The Valiant Universe digital series coming up...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQcLClgLfkg

> NBC has a new Witchblade series coming up.

> The to be directed by John Carpenter Darkchylde movie has been silent for years after this test footage was released.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ZxHvgVXy8

> Jessica Chastain is producing & starring in a Painkiller Jane movie. (pic related)

> Disney is doing a reboot/sequel to The Rocketeer.
> It was reported that The Rocketeers will be a "reboot sequel" that takes place six years after the original film with a black female pilot in the lead role. The film's plot sees the lead take on the mantle of The Rocketeer after Cliff Secord has gone missing while fighting the Nazis. The new Rocketeer goes on a mission to stop a corrupt scientist from stealing jetpack technology and shifting the balance of the Cold War

> Fox is doing a Irredeemable movie to be directed by Adam Mckay.

> Talk of a Red Sonja movie has fallen off, Rose Mcgowan was suppose to play her in 2008 directed by Robert Rodriguez but injured her arm, ending that project. It got life again, was suppose to be directed by Simon West, in 2012 he said the film was stuck in production hell, Amber Heard was suppose to play Sonja, with her playing Mera now that seems unlikely.

What do you think of/hope for these projects and what else would you like to see get made?
>>
File: darkchylde.jpg (135KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
darkchylde.jpg
135KB, 1000x708px
>>93047383
I think a Darkchylde TV series would be better, a big part of the comic is her drama and angst and I feel like a movie probably would just gloss over that and make it about the horror, especially if Carpenter's doing it.
>>
>Darkchylde
>Painkiller Jane
Is it the 90's again and somebody forgot to tell me?
>>
File: XlCl1jV.jpg (976KB, 2184x1380px) Image search: [Google]
XlCl1jV.jpg
976KB, 2184x1380px
Casting ideas I had...
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.