[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So retarded question What would happen if Superman got tiny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Superman is about to rape you.jpg (104KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
Superman is about to rape you.jpg
104KB, 576x324px
So retarded question

What would happen if Superman got tiny shard of glass in his eyes, particular in the eyelids?

It wouldnt hurt...but I mean its still stuff in the eyelids
>>
his only weakness
>>
>>93047097
If it bothered him, he could just melt it with heat vision.
>>
>>93047097
it would probably be ground into subatomic dust the moment he closed his eyes
>>
>>93047197
Sounds painful

A gnat flew into my eye once and i thought i was going to die then and there man.
>>
>>93047197
What if it was kryptonian glass from a window panel on his baby rocket?
>>
the same as when you get an eyelash on your eye
>>
>>93047340
Moot point, Kryptonian stuff is as invulnerable as Superman, thus it couldn't break off to get in his eyes anyway.
>>
>>93047650
I never thought about it, but if you dont mess with it do they just eventually fall out? You just suddenly realize you eye has ben bugging you for the past 5 minutes
>>
>>93047669
but what if it did somehow?
>>
>>93047717
I think eventually you do blink it out or it slides behind your eye?
>>
>>93047097
Same thing that happens when you get an eyelash in your eye. It's irritating, might make your eye water a little bit, but it doesn't actually hurt. It'd just irritate your eye until you get it out.
>>
It'd be uncomfortable, but it would probably grind to dust once he rubs his eye.
Or he could just lift his eyelid and scrape it out with his eyelashes.
>>
>>93047756
>all those eyelashes are just in a pile behind your eye

I know this isnt how it works but your comment made me think of that.

Ohhhhh GOD!
>>
So what if Superman somehow got a chunk of Krpytonite in his windpipe, like big enough to clog/block it? and like say teleported in there or...whatever
Im not like AT ALL knowledgeable on this stuff, but he couldn't break it with his throat muscles right?
>>
>>93047097

It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>93047669
That doesn't make any since.

It's made of the same matter as our shit.
>>
>>93048978
He would die, buddy.
>>
>>93047097
you mean the guy with eyes that can shoot lasers? He could also blow up on his face really hard
>>
>>93049784

>blow up on his face really hard

Like I did to yo mama last night
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.