[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Selina.jpg (140KB, 1600x924px) Image search: [Google]
Selina.jpg
140KB, 1600x924px
What did you think of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman?
>>
>>93047060
I thought she nailed it, personally. Surprised how sexy she was.
>>
>>93047060
i liked it. my problem was hathaway > catwoman, so it felt like i was watching hathaway cosplaying. it wasnt much of a problem though.
>>
>>93047060
Not marriage material.
>>
>>93047060
She could have been more hotty totty with the attitude, but other than that she was pretty good
>>
Her actual portrayal of Selina was great, nice touch with "not Holly Robinson" in the movie too. My biggest gripe was the Costume's obvious 1960's Catwoman inspiration.

I wanted a costume more in line with Darwin Cooke's Catwoman look. With goggles and short Black hair.
>>
File: Catwoman_Straddles_Motorcycle.jpg (33KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
Catwoman_Straddles_Motorcycle.jpg
33KB, 480x319px
>>93047103
Agreed. Anne Hathaway nailed Catwoman and was very easy on the eyes.

I love that she was the one to kill Bane, while not missing a beat and poking fun at Bruce's "No Kill" policy.

Rode that bike better than Batman.
>>
She has a big mouth.
>>
>>93047568
for you
>>
That scene in the opening where she poses as a maid and then immediately shifts to the sly seductive persona when she is caught by Bruce was 100% Selina.
>>
>>93047060
She looks too much like a church-going 14 year old for the role.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.