[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was V in the right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 71PLaeZlrXL.jpg (160KB, 669x1000px) Image search: [Google]
71PLaeZlrXL.jpg
160KB, 669x1000px
Was V in the right?
>>
>>93046957
That only through anarchy you can get order? No not really, but it was way better then the shit whole they were living in.
>>
Absolutely not.

He was a complete and utter psychopath.

But it doesn't matter because the world he was in was worse.
>>
>>93046957

Nah, he was really stupid.
>>
Well the comic ends without an answer.
>>
>>93046957
Given the current situation, yes. There were better ways to do it but his experience led him to what he did
>>
>>93047263
I mean the point was sometimes you just gotta burn the whole system down and start again, because the system has made itself immune to any reform. anarchy is the tool used to burn down the old system but its in no way what is meant to replace it. That's why V goes into his plan intending to die. an anarchist like him has no place in civilized society, which is what he hopes will replace the irredeemable kingdom of shit he tore apart.
>>
>implying the Nazi government was in the right

V was right. He did what needed to be done. You can be a sissy like the liberals, sit around trying to vote evil men out of power, make signs and protest in the street, but this will not get you change. V brought the change the world needed, and if you think he's wrong for that, you're just an ass
>>
>>93047295
Not in-universe
>>
>>93047436
>*tips fedora with katana*
>>
>>93047422
>because the system has made itself immune to any reform
I wish most liberals would understand this.
>>
>>93046957
Alan Moore wrote V as a terrorist. A mad, terrorist twat that was way too into The Count of Monte Christo, and a serious lack of morals.

V for Vendetta is about the spectrum of politics; the two extremes are anarchy and fascism. A society and governmen eventually shift to one of the extremes and as a response a huge push for a return to balance shifts it to the other extreme, eventually.
>>
The thing part about this book is it spawned all the libertarians who think they're anarchists
>>
Monte Cristo part is from the movie, not the comic.
>>
>>93047615
They only entertain nice ideas and any system preventing any reform is not a nice idea
>>
The whole point was that he was a sociopathic weirdo, but one that lived in a time of a supreme fascist government control that created him to be that way. But in the end, him being flawed person doesn't matter but the general image of him that later inspires people.

He was in the wrong, but his end game was ultimately right.
>>
>>93046957
Yes, but only because his opponents were so horribly wrong.
Inb4 V was an advocate of white genocide and cuckoldry
>>
No but everyone else running the show were even worse
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.