[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kurzgesagt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Kurzgesagt.jpg (41KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kurzgesagt.jpg
41KB, 900x900px
What do you think of this Channel /co/?

Do you like the aesthetic style?

Do you like the subject matter?
>>
Whoops. I forgot the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_27eD49ePQE
>>
comfy/10
>>
Their content is consistently high quality and fairly well polished. Very few misses. The only one I can think of that was a bad video was probably their conspiracy theory one. Not only was it short and practically contentless, but I take issues with the use of logical fallacies and a general blase attitude when most of their other videos are so well thought out and articulated.

Everything else is a pleasure to watch.
>>
>>93045866
I wasn't much for their video on the EU refugee crisis, but yeah, almost all of their videos are pretty consistently good.
>>
>>93045897

I don't understand enough about the refugee crisis to really judge. Did you take issue with their stance on the matter or did you think the complexity of the situation wasn't covered adequately by the content of the video?
>>
>>93045670
I like them, but they're not exactly /co/-related.
>>
>>93045970

How so?

The videos are animated cartoons, and this is a board about cartoons and comics...
>>
>>93045670
kinda been done a million times before, but edutainment is always good.

flat design/10

yeah, sure
>>
File: Refugee Migrant Crime Map.png (3MB, 2543x1293px) Image search: [Google]
Refugee Migrant Crime Map.png
3MB, 2543x1293px
>>93045951
Not that anon, my problem was they ignored important information so they could that the high moral road. The whole "We are all human beings that deserve respect and peace" mantra kinda falls apart when large portions of the same group of people pass through countries that are not at war and lie on their asylum papers (if they even have any) to get access to more social benefical countries.
The entire video felt biased and weighed heavy on concept that all humans are equal in mind and social value.

I like the artstyle tho, it's pretty neat.
>>
>>93045951
>>93045897
I wish they would have done for both GMOs and EU two videos like they did with nuclear energy where they can have a clear list of pros and con. In those that were uploaded there was clearly an own opinion to be found.
>>
File: B01XDr9.jpg (125KB, 587x960px) Image search: [Google]
B01XDr9.jpg
125KB, 587x960px
>>93045670
their pretty addictive
>>
>>93045670
They're an educational channel that sometimes makes content about political matters without pissing off the entirety of the internet.

Comfy aesthetic with a pleasant voice actor.

I'd say they're doing pretty good.
>>
>>93045670
I like the style but I wish they would go more in depth. Sometimes I close the video earlier because I alredy know everything.
>>
>>93048150
They are named kurzgesagt, what the fuck do you expext?
Very short format is the concept.
Go watch tl;dr for in-depth stuff.
>>
>>93045670
Aesthetics are great.

Content-wise, they tend to over-simplify, but this is typical of any publication that caters to the general public.

It's something you could recommend to friends/family but not colleagues.
>>
>>93045670
The clean style makes for easy viewing.
Also easier compression: I've uploaded a few to >>>/wsg/1714434
There's also minutephysics and CGP Grey which have clean styles.
If anything I find Kurzgesagt videos somewhat longer than necessary, but maybe because I know most of subject matter.
>>
>>93045670
I'm sick of their "dude we're insignificant nothing matters lmao" point of view. That trite mindset stopped being entertaining once I grew up.
>>
>well thought out
>well researched
>backed up research and presentations
>clean, articulate and easy to understand with very few misses
>good animation with engaging, accessible design for all groups

It's amazing we don't hate it.
>>
>>93048457
>mindset
More like objective truth, not even trying to be edgy
>>
>>93046488
this, also I remember they roasted some guy in comment section for not being progressive.
>>
Their content is well produced and both the animation and scritps are surprisingly good, albeit they oversimplify some concepts to dit their small time.
>>93045866
Their videos on AI are also pretty bad.
>>
>>93046488
>So much pink
Why are they going through with this shit again? Someone red pill me on the end game.
>>
>>93048457
>I'm sick of their "dude we're insignificant nothing matters lmao" point of view.
It's not even a point of view, its true. you're just taking it too personally like they've literally told you that you might as well kill yourself because you're life is worthless
>>
>>93045866
Nah,they get the little things consistently wrong, like claiming that Galileo was first to discover that the earth revolves around the sun and that being his reason for banishment
>>
>>93046488
Yeah, as someone living in germany (nrw specifically) i pretty much share these thoughts
>>
>>93048467
They are sneaking in quite a few little opinions between those facts though, simpler minds might get manipulated
>>
>>93045670
It's alright.
>>
>>93045670
Top notch. They are one if the few places that respects you may have differing political opinions from them when they cover politics.
>>
File: Kurzgesagt.jpg (144KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Kurzgesagt.jpg
144KB, 720x540px
I really liked the one they did on sex
>>
>>93048781

Do you have a screenshot of this?

>>93048898

What did you dislike about their AI vids?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.