[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MCU Avengers >Soldier with combat experience and superhuman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Justice_League.jpg (2MB, 4000x2750px) Image search: [Google]
Justice_League.jpg
2MB, 4000x2750px
>MCU Avengers
>Soldier with combat experience and superhuman physique
>Tech genius with a suit of power armor
>Genetic monstrosity with near limitless strength
>Hammer throwing god of thunder
>Mind destroying witch

>DCEU Justice League
>Peak human renaissance man
>Cannon-blasting Jet-boosting robot
>Super strong and super fast flying guy
>Super strong and super super fast guy
>Super strong and super fast guy in the ocean
>Super strong and super fast girl

How is anybody going to be a legitimate threat to the DCEU Justice League and where can they even go after they deal with people from fucking Apokolips?
>>
Wow, you're right. In the 50+ year history of the JLA nobody has ever come up with a legitimate threat to them. Every issue is them solving a problem in the first two pages and then spending the other 20 to 46 pages eating schwarma.
>>
One of the plot points is that the team is being formed because Superman is not around anymore, because he's actually so powerful he could do their job alone.

I really don't know how they'll even justify Superman on the team.
>>
>>93043015
>and where can they even go after they deal with people from fucking Apokolips?
Really shouldn't be facilitating /tv/, but to answer the obvious of course most of Bruce's more bareminimum rogues are more or less shot now. Then again WB probably figures Nolan's already covered the basics anyway so they could go forward with the more powerful and unconventional ones that would take his current level of tech and ferocity to deal with. Chiefly I speak of Manbat and Clayface, everyone else I'm not sure how they'd stand up to the level of force and resource he's displayed to take on Superman.

Saying all that for the rest I figure they'll just step up their threat. Lex especially has already shown he can do quite a bit. So having him finance, supply and organize things from prison would be a good way to tie things together and show why he remains a threat out or behind bars. Also to rival the formation of the League it would give a sort of Legion of Doom air to things without having to literally make one. Everyone would just owe Lex and so when he breaks out and demands their obedience to hurt Batman and Superman they're already in or don't really have a choice since he can just turn their stuff off and turn them in.
>>
>>93043092
>I really don't know how they'll even justify Superman on the team.

He's not on it for most of the movie. He's either stupid and evil or pretending to be evil.
>>
>>93043015
No one is a threat to neither of them.
They will always win no matter what.
>>
>>93043480
kys
>>
>>93043015
>How is anybody going to be a legitimate threat to the DCEU Justice League and where can they even go after they deal with people from fucking Apokolips?
A better question is how is Apokolips even a threat when ancient humans managed to chase them off?
>>
>>93043015
Flash is not super strong.
>>
>>93043015
>muh power levels
you are the cancer
>>
>>93044082
You mean Amazons and Antleans?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.