[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the time when Black Cat was essentially Gwen Stacy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Remember the time when Black Cat was essentially Gwen Stacy, a spoiled rich sorority girl who was injected with a serum that gave her the ability to transform into a big, muscular amazon of a supervillainess? And how she even got a deep, purring voice out of the deal?

I wish this was canon for the comics Black Cat, it makes her so much better as a character
>>
>>93041607
Better than the retconned origin they gave her in the comics.

Where the whole reason she became Black Cat is because her boyfriend raped her in college and then got hit by a car.
>>
>>93042120
Men are pigs sounds far more reasonable and based
>>
>>93041607
your fetish is shit
>>
Black Cat used to be a much bigger part of Spidey folklore than she is now...
>>
>>93041607
When I was a teenager it bothed me how Peter chose Mary over Gwen.
>>
>>93042120
I never really understood the problem people have with that story.

I remember that was the comic that taught me how harmful rape is.
>>
>>93043345
>I remember that was the comic that taught me how harmful rape is.
I'm always surprised that people don't grasp this right away, desu.
>>
>>93043345
>Don't rape people or they will become eccentric cat burglars
Get the fuck out Kevin Smith, you greasy shit.
>>
Yeah, that was a pretty great idea for the character.
>>
>>93043384
That's not what I took away from that story at all, though. So now I'm certain that the problem lies with you people.
>>
File: Well.jpg (19KB, 565x280px) Image search: [Google]
Well.jpg
19KB, 565x280px
>>93043435
What do you mean "you people".
>>
Muscle growth is the best fetish
>>
>>93041607
Well, good part of Black Cat's problem would be solved if she actually was Gwen since the beginning.
>>
>>93041607
That 1990s Spiderman cartoon was amazing. I really hoped that Felicia and Peter had gotten together. It would've saved them both much, much drama and headache later on.
>>
>>93041607
Why not just make Black Cat Gwen Stacy? I mean, everyone else in the marvel universe is becoming Gwen Stacy, so why not?
>>
>>93047804

That fad is over, now everyone is becoming MJ
>>
>>93041607
member when black cat wasn't a total bitch with a hate boner for her on and off boyfriend?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.